• Breaking News

    Friday, September 11, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Absolutely gorgeous Mercari pickup

    Xbox 360 - Absolutely gorgeous Mercari pickup


    Absolutely gorgeous Mercari pickup

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    So my parents only allowed me one hour a day on my Xbox 360 and I started school it’s only 2 days a week and they don’t give us any work and now my parents say that since school started they said they will take away my Xbox 360 and laptop

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    but keep my phone only to study on and they did it now is int that bullshit I'm 16 and they say I'm too spoiled

    submitted by /u/Midobest21
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh controller ROL UV purple

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Went to the Thrift Store hoping for 7 copies of Kinect Adventures, and all I found was...

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    the amount of 360 games here is crazy

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Can I get help? I am trying to buy this but I cant see a button to buy it.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    The Cursed Crusade. A pickup earlier this week.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Backwards Compatibility?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    I had an original Xbox back in the day and still have the stack of games. I heard some of them can be played on the 360, so I plugged my 360 into the router and inserted a game like it says to do online. Nothing. The first game it said it needed to update. So it did. After that it's just an error for every game off the list. Do I need a gold account or some special paid service with Xbox to do this? I just want to make a few of them playable for the wife and I.

    submitted by /u/cptnamr7
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Problem

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    My 360 slim makes an unpleasant noise whenever I put in a specific disc (Guitar Hero III). But only when that disc is in. Any other game works fine, no weird or scary-sounding noises. Just whenever I put in Guitar Hero III, but upon inspection of the disc, there's nothing unusual about it that would indicate it was rubbing against anything. Any help would be appreciated, pretty much no other forums discuss this obscure problem. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Orfan_Crippl3r
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox live

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Just found an old xbox live 12m code I never used. Do they expire and does the 360 still play online?

    Thxs

    submitted by /u/j0ph
    [link] [comments]

    Recent pick up. Pretty fun so far.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 won’t continue system update but doesn’t show error code

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    So I wanted to open my old 360 and play some pf the games I played years ago. It was all fine, all of the original things were working greatly. But when I wanted to download my new profile, system update got notified and it said that I won't be able to acces anything in Xbox Live until I do the update. So I started. At first it got stuck without downloading anything. I tried a couple of times. I closed the Xbox and removed the hard drive. I cleaned everything. I tried to do one with wired amd wireless connection. But it just stopped at the very beginning, middle, a little bith back from the middle or somewhere near the end. I tried downloading it from the various places in Xbox dashboard (such as profiles, market etc.). It never finished it and it won't show an error code. Sometimes it makes very little progress in 20ish minutes. Should I wait for hours or should I do something else? Please help me.

    submitted by /u/DenXOffWhite
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone please help me? I'm having trouble downloading "Too human"

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    What happens is that the game is downloaded up to 79% and from there the game restarts the download from 0%, but if I check the xbox 360 hard drive the game file appears but corrupt. anyone know the reason for this?

    submitted by /u/CarlAnRuz
    [link] [comments]

    What do these controller icons mean?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Screenshot and screen record

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to take a screenshot or screen record on the xbox 360?

    submitted by /u/The__oooooooo
    [link] [comments]

    Can not buy Xbox live membership

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Error code 80182300 keeps appearing whenever I try to purchase a one month membership. It's been doing this for over a month now so ik that it can't be due to the Xbox live servers. Can anyone please help!!!! I really wanna play online thanks.

    submitted by /u/BillyMozz_1
    [link] [comments]

    HELLLPPPPP!!!!!!??????????

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    for some reason im not able to download any of my 360 bc games that are on xbox one back to my 360... it says to purchase the game from 360 console but on the xbox one obviously i can just load it up and play immediately. anyway to get the digital games to show up on 360??? please help!!!???

    submitted by /u/Bigdawg114
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment