• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!


    Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One Fans!

    It's your friendly AutoModerator here, inviting you to post pictures and videos of your newest creations and victories.

    Post pictures of paint jobs, custom controllers, battlestations, Achievements, Gamerscore, Pins - It's all fair game today!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Game Studios: worlds await

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Is this legit??

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Same release date, same name, same cover, same edition, same price ...different content

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Xbox Series X controller manual confirms there is an Xbox Series S in the pipeline

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Custom Xbox one x with green led’s

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Would a ssd upgrade be a huge benefit?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Finished putting together custom sticks (elite series 1)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    You can finally claim the Veteran Map Pack for Army of Two for free

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Xbox Cloud Gaming ad in South Korea

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Game suggestion for a mom

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Hi all! I am a mom who bought an Xbox 1 to play games with my son while he is in college. I'm so terrible with the controller, but I noticed some games in the store I might like. So, I need your help. I like murder mystery/puzzle type games. But not anything with fighting, or I will die in 6 seconds flat. My son doesn't play games like that, so he isn't much help. I'm looking for games that have a story and require decision-making and logic. I see you giving each other suggestions, so maybe you all can help me out here. Thank you so much.

    Clarification: Ok, I didn't make it clear. I want a game for myself. My son has games he likes to play—so we are good there. Although some of the comments-op games sound great. What I really want are some ideas of games to play on my own. And I definitely don't want to same anxiety level when playing on my own.

    submitted by /u/Alicewendybronte
    [link] [comments]

    the new trident xbox with 7 days free of xbox game pass

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    I am signed in as an adult. Why can't i see this?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Halo Infinite isn't fully open world, but you can explore previous areas

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    If you haven't checked out the Touryst on Game Pass, I'd highly recommend it

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    There might be something in this post that some people may consider spoilers so here is your warning

    Great job to the devs of this game, it was refreshing, challenging and over all fun.

    The controls in this game are very simple, the camera is probably the hardest thing about it, but I think it adds to the challenge perfectly.

    I'd honestly only say my biggest complaint about the game is the travel system, it felt like once I was at about 50% done with the game, it just became a guessing game on which island I needed to go to next (for 100% completion, just doing main game is very easy) and having to walk back to the boat every time got a little annoying.

    I guess the only other things I'd change are the collision system, I think there should be a dedicated button to break through walls, I just felt like I ran into a fence or wall and got knocked back too many times. The canoes are terrible, I just don't think they go fast enough and I think the turning system could be a little more sensitive, and the last thing would be more fluid running, if the break through walls feature was moved to a different button, then you could just tap the sprint button to activate it, which I think would make the overall play of the game a little more smooth.

    Aside from those few things, this game was refreshing and just an overall great experience, it's rare that I find a game that sucks me in, for me, if the game doesn't hook me in the first 10 minutes then I just move on (yeah I know it's dumb but I lose interest quickly.) and that is one of the many reasons Game Pass is such an amazing thing.

    submitted by /u/TomBeThatGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Can we talk about forced crossplay and how a standard needs to be set?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    Throughout the years we all have wanted crossplay between xbox and playstation and now that it has finally happened, the game developers or whoever have seem to have gotten the wrong idea about it how it should be utilized.

    It should be console crossplay between xbox, playstation and nintendo switch with the choice of adding pc players to the mix if we so choose. Never should we have to be forced to play against pc players in a competitive game where I honestly feel like the cons outweigh the pros of having forced crossplay. Please can we set the standard for every game to follow from here on out. Thanks.

    Edit: Also forgot to mention that ps4 players have the option to turn off crossplay on warzone but we do not, not sure if anyone ever told us the reason behind that.

    submitted by /u/Da_Goobis
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox live partied

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Anyone having issues with xbox live parties ? It just constantly says "connecting "

    submitted by /u/xCreative92
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one s loses connection randomly

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    His my xbox one s randomly loses conenction my wifi is good and my phone still stay connected anyone know a way to fix this

    submitted by /u/ExodiusLore
    [link] [comments]

    Remedy Entertainment Is Working On a Game Set in the Control and Alan Wake Connected Universe - IGN

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Very realistic

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Yoshinori Ono (Street Fighter) is leaving Capcom

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    gamepass. List of online coop sidescrollers?.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    I've been trying to play gamepass games with the girlfriend but I'm not too sure exactly which games on the list are online coop.

    Could someone compile a list or post a link to a site that does?. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/joejoebaggin1
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one s display got corrupted by a bad adapter

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Hi, just yesterday I was doing a setup to my Xbox one s display so I could port the audio from the HDMI to somewhere other than the tv, but I was using an HDMI splitter that I had had problems with in the past but I just wanted to see if it might work. Anyways, I plugged it in and messed around with the settings and setup a bit, and then determined it would just not work, so I put it away. Then I plugged in just the regular HDMI back into the tv and display would not turn on. So I reset the display setting by holding power and eject for 10 seconds, and went to my settings on the Xbox for resolution. Neither 1080 or 720 would show up after I tried them, even though they worked fine in the past, so I tried with a different cord, and a separate monitor, and nothing worked. It was stuck to the lowest resolution, so I began looking into if the display hardware actually could have gotten corrupted and that I would need to replace the motherboard. So I was just wondering if that seems likely, and if I should go ahead and replace the motherboard, or if there's something else I should try first?

    submitted by /u/mikedcoombs
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind no longer works on the Xbox One.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    The game, which is backwards compatible, no longer works. When I (and many other people, from friends, to people on r/morrowind) try to play it, it claims that we do not own the game, and if we delete it, it disappears from our library.

    In fix?

    submitted by /u/Trifle-Doc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment