• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    Xbox 360 - 10 year-old game, 15 year-old console, tv from a company that went bankrupt 23 years ago...

    Xbox 360 - 10 year-old game, 15 year-old console, tv from a company that went bankrupt 23 years ago...


    10 year-old game, 15 year-old console, tv from a company that went bankrupt 23 years ago...

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    This homeless man seen casually playing Xbox at Target

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    GTA 5 Online: Is there still an active community?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Started playing GTA 5 recently. Never played online before, but when I tried, it wouldn't let me unless I have all the DLC installed. Problem is, not sure if it's worth it because it would take a lot of GB space and I don't have much. I'd have to delete some stuff. So is there a significant online presence?

    submitted by /u/KvotheG
    [link] [comments]

    Replacing Xenon console - MS HDD forward compatibility? Rock Band DLC question as well

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Replacing Xenon console - MS HDD forward compatibility? Rock Band DLC question as well

    I'm looking to replace my Xenon (believe this is correct - 16.5A / 203W and no HDMI) console. I'd like to use my existing HDD (pic below) if possible* and move to an HDMI console. Am I limited to a Zephyr or can I get a Falcon or a Jasper?

    *related question - is Rock Band DLC linked to a console (vs a HDD), and will I have issues migrating to a new console? I know some tracks are no longer licensed as they aren't accessible via XBone. I aim to avoid that problem as I have buckets of purchased tracks and want to confirm that's possible. Thanks

    https://preview.redd.it/xk15zejsa2g51.jpg?width=3024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f4b6e4d7c9427862450dfab434a854237d671abe

    submitted by /u/121minuteIPA
    [link] [comments]

    My Growing Collection, any essential pickups that I should make? Pretty proud of it so far with most games in my collection coming in at around £1 or £2 a piece.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    (Help) Xbox 360 E no ring problem

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    So, just like the title says, whenever I turn on my Xbox, the fans will start and it will have a green color on the power box, however it's not having the ring that surrounds the center, the HDMI works when my laptop connects to the tv but it doesn't on my Xbox.

    Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/Zemicron
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox c3po controller

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how much the Xbox 360 C3PO controller was worth brand new? I'm trying to find a fair price to sell one that is essentially new perfect condition but has no box

    submitted by /u/thholyghst85
    [link] [comments]

    Cheapest way to play Xbox 360 games?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Without purchasing one ofc.

    submitted by /u/AH1-YT
    [link] [comments]

    First Time Xbox 360 Owner - My Expierence

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Can I gift dlc?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Trying to purchase a Skyrim DLC and gift it to a friend, but the website will only let me buy for myself.

    submitted by /u/hungoon
    [link] [comments]

    Help: Windows 360 USB Dongle No Longer Working

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    This dongle has been working until the latest Windows update. I had to go through the same Device Manager hoops that it seems like a lot of people have run into on the internet. Basically that entailed installing drivers for an unknown device from a 'list of available drivers on my computer' (I can link these instructions if needed). There was a section for Xbox 360 Peripherals but it is no longer there. The list is sorted by manufacturer now so I went to the Microsoft section and there is nothing Xbox related. None of the other manufacturers have anything either. Has anyone figured this out yet? I have been Googling this for quite a while but can't find anything.

    submitted by /u/billbasher
    [link] [comments]

    I made a video on playing some old Xbox 360 Games! :)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Makes sense to get a refurbished or used xbox 360 slim or elite in 2020?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    I briefly played the xbox 360 for a week back in 2016, really impressed with the graphics wit the 2 games i played, since i barely gamed, only played games regularly back in 2007 with the original xbox.

    I want to get an xbox 360, since majority of the classic and iconic games can be bought for dirt cheap, like 2-5 bucks. Ive never played the xbox 360 other than that 2 month time period.

    I was completely ruling out on getting the xbox one, because i figuered games would be really expensive, but i was pleasantly surprised you can get used xbox one games for 10 bucks or so. And the xbox one is backwards compatible with the 360.

    does it make sense to get a 360 for someone who barely played games? should i get the xbox one and buy old xbox one games for cheap used?

    How many great 360 games are not backwards compatible to the xbox one?

    submitted by /u/asdfsadsdfasfdsdf
    [link] [comments]

    Will this work

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    If my Xbox 360 knows what a game that can play until you do something but I reads to correctly and I install it will it work?

    submitted by /u/little_fog
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Controllers.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Hello! First post here for me and I have a question. Where do you find some decent Xbox 360 Controllers? Microsoft has stopped selling them years ago and the knock offs aren't very good for longevity.

    submitted by /u/DestinedToLive
    [link] [comments]

    System Transfer

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    I'm starting to feel nostalgia for Xbox 360 just this year and all of my games are saved on my childhood Xbox 360. I'm wondering how I would go about a system transfer since my Xbox with the games is the original model and I bought the slim model to use now.

    submitted by /u/SmartyPantsCrew
    [link] [comments]

    How much could i sell a refurbished 360 for with just the console and cords?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Can you replace the DVD drive on the Xbox 360?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Apparently the OG Xbox' DVD drive (mine is the unreliable Thomson brand) cannot be replaced, if this is the case, I'll get the 360 Slim instead, since that isn't known for any DVD drives (I think)...

    • Without any form of modding/softmodding.
    submitted by /u/AH1-YT
    [link] [comments]

    Why are my updates taking so long? It’s only 1.3gb, and been around 20 minutes

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Currency Problem

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Hi, I am in the U.K. and on my 360 it says my currency is in dollars. How ever in my dads account it is in pounds. Does anyone have a solution to this? And if so please let me now :)

    submitted by /u/hillsoe
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to switch the Original Xbox 360 DVD Drive with the Xbox 360 Slim DVD Drive?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment