• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    Xbox - It finally happened...

    Xbox - It finally happened...


    It finally happened...

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Yes very doge new controller

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Anybody remember Stubbs The Zombie: Rebel Without A Pulse?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Thank you NBA 2K6 for the easy achievements ��‍♀️

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    14 day trial for Xbox game pass ultimate

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    For anyone who wants it

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Found some old codes I never used, idk if they're expired (if that's a thing) but feel free to grab them if you want! Top is 2 day Gold trial, bottom is 14 day game pass

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    I want to buy the game pass but I don’t know how it works

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    I wanna buy the game pass for this one game since it's just one dollar for a month but it says it upgrades your Xbox live gold pass and that all conversions are final?

    submitted by /u/Gabe359
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to fix the problem with an Xbox where it is getting power from the power bank but won't turn on at all?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    So this xbox was my uncles,i got it to work but by only one weird condition... I have to sit on it or else the console freezes, anyone know why?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    When no Xbox discord makes me spend $90

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Xbox Buying Studios?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    As we all know Xbox is constantly looking to buy new studios to develop first-party games for the. They are heavily rumored to buy the Warner Bros Games which include brilliant studios such as Rocksteady, Netherealm, and Monolith. Another Studio Xbox should look to purchase is Bethesda...games such as DOOM and Fallout will be great first Party exclusives to counter the PS5!

    submitted by /u/AmaanM-05
    [link] [comments]

    There you go dudes

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Found my old GameCube months ago, then I managed to find my old PS2 a few weeks ago, and now look what I finally managed to dig up, looking forward to see if this thing still even works it’s been so many years.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Could use some recommendations

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Does anyone know any Xbox one split screen games that aren't call of duty or borderlands for less than $30 preferably first person shooters.

    submitted by /u/wonderingshadow58
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one s

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    My one s was in the tower position for a while and I moved it back to the normal flat position and and now it will not read any disk I put in

    submitted by /u/Such-Quarter6533
    [link] [comments]

    Please can somebody tell me a method that works to fix joystick drift. It's really serious but I don't think it's about mechanical faults but about dust and residue which has gotten inside?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    So i have an issue with my controller, the inside of the usb port is bent, and no matter which cord i use, the controller does not turn on unless if i bend the shit out of the cord. Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Xbox Game Pass

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    -ANSWERED IN COMMENTS-

    Hey, guys and gals! I see Xbox game pass ultimate is available to try for the first month for $1 so I'm gonna try it out.

    But let's say I end up not being able to continue my subscription and have to cancel at some point, when I reactivate my subscription, will all of my game saves still be there or do they get erased if I have to cancel?

    Hopefully that makes sense! Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/ProfessionalObject38
    [link] [comments]

    Game pass Ultimate 14-day

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Apparently I don't own Morrowind

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    So I bought Morrowind digitally when it first became backward compatible on xbox one, and this past week I have been playing it kind of a lot, but now it says I don't own the game. I am connected to xbox live, I am signed into the right account, I have tried restarting my xbox and signing out of my account, I really don't know what to do because I don't want to buy the game again.

    submitted by /u/UNCLE_NIZ
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Nat Type

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Hey guys, my wife has an Xbox 1 (it's third gen) and it keeps telling her that the Nat type is strict and she can't play any games online. We've gone through the basic online tutorial of how to change it back to open or moderate, but every day when we turn the Xbox on in the morning the nat type goes back to strict. Any thoughts or ideas on how to fix this, or why it keeps happening. Happy to provide more detail if necessary, I know shit all about this stuff and any help would be amazing. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Succexy420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment