• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Remember when you needed this thing to access wireless internet

    Xbox 360 - Remember when you needed this thing to access wireless internet


    Remember when you needed this thing to access wireless internet

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    I guess I wasn’t liked very much back then

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    It finally happened...

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Finally Beat Halo 3!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    I got my first 360 a few months back from my boss who was getting rid of it and picked up Halo 3 a few weeks ago. After playing it whenever I had a few free minutes I finally beat the campaign! Really fun game, though not as enjoyable as Halo 2 IMHO, but those last few flood missions made me walk away on more than one occasion... ugh 😅

    submitted by /u/rebornjumpman
    [link] [comments]

    Is this free multiplayer plan applicable to the 360?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Found this cool Halo Preview Disc for the collection!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    messages are delayed

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    and if i dont open them right when i get the notif i cant see them at all.

    anyone else having this issue. :\

    submitted by /u/brotherbobby420
    [link] [comments]

    I have this weird wired controller and have no idea where to plug it in. Does anyone else know

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Playing GTA V when it just randomly stops

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Ok, so I have a 4gb 360 S, I have the install and save everything to a 32gb flash drive. Today, a couple times the game shut off and reloaded, saying it needed me to install the other disk. I unplug and plug back in the flash drive and it will then work fine for 20min. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Odd-Cause
    [link] [comments]

    Modding questions

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Hello, I am looking to mod my system to play backups. I am a bit confused when it comes to JTAG/RGH, but have already opened up my system (recently purchased).

    I have Jasper, Dashboard: 2.0.15574.0, and a Lite-On DVD player.
    Which modding options are available to me? I was hoping to go with the cheapest route.

    Also, I realized I need a hard drive to be able to run original xbox games. Does it matter which official xbox 360 hard drive I find? All will work (that are compatible with the phat models?)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Wootytooty
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, I'm looking to do Black ops 1's moon and shangri la achievements.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Friend me!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    AnteriorClock32 Xbox 360 Wanting to play games with peeps but everyone I know has a Xbox one

    submitted by /u/Ema-R
    [link] [comments]

    A video on the design of one of my favourite 360 games

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    What power cord do I need for my 360?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    I have the Halo 4 Xbox 360 but I lost my power cord. I tried to buy one and it didn't fit. What should I be searching for to make sure the cord will fit.

    submitted by /u/Corthra
    [link] [comments]

    Place for buying Xbox 360 games

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    This post can be used to share your experience with plattforms for used video games. I liked the service from Rebuy because you don't have to pay shipping for every single game. But what are you're opinions and maybe recommendations? (:

    submitted by /u/stuhlgangnow
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of selling my Xbox 360 Slim console with some rare games installed. Any thoughts on as to how much I should ask for?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Console has a 250GB Hard Drive and has the following games:

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (arcade game) (1989)

    (released in 2007)

    The Simpsons Arcade Game (1991)

    (released in 2012)

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled (2009)

    X-Men Arcade Game (1991)

    (released in 2010)

    Original box is included. Any thoughts on how much I should ask? I'm thinking Facebook Marketplace or eBay

    submitted by /u/rkmar00n
    [link] [comments]

    How popular is Payday 2 now?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    I was looking into it and was wondering if it's popular at all anymore?

    submitted by /u/PsVitaIsGood
    [link] [comments]

    I have a broken r2d2 xbox 360

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    Im posting here because i wanted to take the shells and replace them on a different xbox 360.

    But the thing is with the r2d2 xbox they have special sounds for turning it on and opening the disk drive and wanted to know if i can switch that aswell.

    submitted by /u/yeetyeetno
    [link] [comments]

    DLC without a download?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    "Casual" gamer doesn't even begin to describe me, but I recently got sucked into Fallout 3 on my 360 and learned I'm seemingly stuck from progressing levels at 20 without the dlc add-on. This is the first game I've picked up in years so not signing up for xbox live, if that even still exists for the 360. Is there any other way to get it? Does anyone sell a disc of the dlc portion? I really only want the portion that allows me to keep leveling up so I can do things like unlock doors and terminals.

    submitted by /u/cptnamr7
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Accidentally knocked over my Xbox and now it sounds like its about to explode!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    The Kinect was Good

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment