• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    Xbox - Got my Xbox Razer Kishi Today!

    Xbox - Got my Xbox Razer Kishi Today!


    Got my Xbox Razer Kishi Today!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Microsoft cuts xCloud iOS testing early as its future on Apple devices remains unclear

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    Microsoft Has 'No Plans' to End Xbox Live Gold Service - IGN

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    When people call video games stupid

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Apex legends season 6 Trailer

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    After a year and a half I finally got the last achievement

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    List of original XBOX games YOU NEED TO PLAY that will NOT work on 360/One

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    I spent 2 hours making this list. These are what I believe to be the best of all the original XBOX games that are incompatible with newer systems. Enjoy!

    Bloody Roar Extreme

    Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood

    Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30

    Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller

    Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

    Def Jam: Fight for NY

    Deus Ex: Invisible War

    Dino Crisis 3

    Gunvalkyrie

    Kao the Kangaroo: Round 2

    Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes

    Kung Fu Chaos

    L.A. Rush

    Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green

    Legacy of Kain: Defiance

    Marc Ecko's Getting Up

    Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition Remix

    MechAssault

    Men of Valor

    Midtown Madness 3

    Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks

    Otogi: Myth of Demons

    Otogi 2: Immortal Warriors

    Painkiller

    Project: Snowblind

    Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy

    RalliSport Challenge 2

    Second Sight

    Sega GT 2002

    Sega GT Online

    Serious Sam 2

    Spikeout: Battle Street

    Steel Battalion

    Still Life

    Sudeki

    TimeSplitters: Future Perfect

    TimeSplitters 2

    Toe Jam and Earl 3

    True Crime: New York City

    Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions

    Xyanide

    Yager

    submitted by /u/rave2grave
    [link] [comments]

    Console Wars seriously need to stop. We’re getting to the point where people are literally spreading false info about the series’s x not having RT. This is not ok.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Does anyone else feel let down by how little you see your Avatars now versus when they were pracrically a staple of the 360 era?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I think Xbox live went free?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Im playing online with a non-gold account

    submitted by /u/DeathForever3
    [link] [comments]

    Cant play 360 games on Xbox 1

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    every time i try to play a 360 game on the my xbox box, it tells me "You don't have enough room in the cloud for saved games. Exit your session or continue playing without saving." My cloud saved games storage says that im 2 mb over, i can clear save data from other games and it doesn't fix it. there seems to be no way to make room.

    submitted by /u/Glaive-Master_Hodir
    [link] [comments]

    Why is it when I make a clip on the console it doesn't show up on the mobile version?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    How to transfer my Xbox account to new email

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    I was just wondering if there is any way I can change over my Xbox account to a new email as this is linked to my first ever email which I do not use at all

    I want to keep my gamer tag, games, achievements, progress etc. It doesn't bother me if I lose that email account as long as I can transfer everything to my main email address!

    Any suggestions as there isn't much on YouTube

    submitted by /u/MARSDEN270
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX game pass trail codes

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    I have some Game pass trail codes but it wont redeems since Im already member......what to do now ?

    submitted by /u/Afreet77
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve just been given a suspension from changing my gamer picture and profile for no reason. My gamer picture was a RDD2 picture with my dog and I’ve had it for 1 month

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Do people still giveaway codes here ?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    HELLP PLSSS

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    So Xbox live 12 year subscriptions are being completely removed

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Anybody have any concrete info on to why this is happening, I see a lot of articles stating that it's most likely to push game pass but even then it's still going to be cheaper yearly to buy gold unless there's some bulk game pass subscription options that I'm missing.

    submitted by /u/Striker99974
    [link] [comments]

    Buying an Xbox One/360 game from the Xbox Games Store

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    I live in India. I want to buy a Call of Duty game from the Argentine version of the Xbox Games Store website since it costs less there. In the Indian version of the website, it is overpriced. Can anyone please guide me as to how will I be able to do it?

    submitted by /u/DwaiG91
    [link] [comments]

    GWG account transition

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    I plan on switching main accounts when the series X comes out, which means my previous one will be back to silver, am I still gonna be able to play the previous games with gold games I have on my current account when switching to the new one? (the account will still be there I just wont use it)

    submitted by /u/OkamiLeek006
    [link] [comments]

    Gamepass App remote install issue

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    So first the facts.

    My Xbox was recently repaired by Microsoft and I'm not 100% sure I've done a remote install since then. It was working fine shortly before then.

    I CAN remote install to my PC just fine.

    I have Uninstalled and reinstalled the gamepass app(s) several times.

    I've tried the normal and beta of the gamepass app. Same results.

    I have unplugged my Xbox for 5 minutes and plugged it back in and tried again

    I'm in the alpha skip ahead part of the insider program.

    I've tried renaming my console.

    It is set as my home console.

    I removed the additional console from the list by changing its settings, leaving only my main console for remote installs.

    If I go to settings in the app and manage console, I'm able to see and delete anything that is installed on my Xbox.

    I've tried changing my settings on my console for remote installation. (although they are in different places and named differently in some cases I'm assuming due to being in a build of the insider program)

    this is what happens if I try to remote install. When the sad face, reload circle, and back arrow pop up, I am unable to tap on anything. I have to use my phones back button to get back to the screen before.

    Any kind of other ideas would be helpful.

    submitted by /u/Defrostmode
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good third party 360 controllers

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    My local game shops are closed and I do not trust refurbs due to negative past experience and it seems like most places do not sell new ones amymore. What are some decent third party controllers that are more quality than rip off?

    submitted by /u/JinzoWithAMilotic
    [link] [comments]

    Can't properly download "Destroy All Humans (2005)" on my Xbox 360

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    The download constantly "resets" just as it's finished, it's like an infinite loop. I tried it over several days, yet the issue still persists. I also canceled and restarted the download in-between. It is the only game I ever had such a problem with and I can't be the only one.

    Can anybody help?

    submitted by /u/RidingTheFireStorm
    [link] [comments]

    Would the Xbox Series X be a good purchase for me?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    I've been using the play station 4 this generation, but the new Xbox looks interesting. I don't care too much about exclusives, and the game pass is really good (tried it on my computer). The only things holding me back from getting the new Xbox are: I'll lose my progress in apex legends, and idk if I'll like it because I never bought an Xbox one

    submitted by /u/_HenWithTie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment