• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!


    Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One Fans!

    It's your friendly AutoModerator here, inviting you to post pictures and videos of your newest creations and victories.

    Post pictures of paint jobs, custom controllers, battlestations, Achievements, Gamerscore, Pins - It's all fair game today!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Today my gamerpic got marked as inappropriate the attached photo was my pic why xbox why

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Microsoft's New Adaptive Controller gives my friend the ability to Finally be a Gamer!!!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Was playing the Halo 3 Warthog Run when this happened...

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Seeing this gives me hope for the future of gaming

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    You can pre-load Gears Tactics on Xbox

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    343 commits to crossplay, input-based matchmaking and custom game browser for Halo: The Master Chief Collection in 2020

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    11 years, 2 kids , and 1 PhD later: I have finally hit 500k Gamerscore

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Can we keep Phil? Like forever?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games can now be purchase without a credit card or Xbox 360!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Xbox and Gamepass, where worlds await. Credit to @Klobrille on twitter.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Gears Tactics goes up for pre-load on Xbox One

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    The Maw BC Free JP store

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Og Destroy all humans and Star Wars starfighter are free with gold!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    XBOX 360 Free Games

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    submitted by /u/CaioBro
    [link] [comments]

    All of the BC Star Wars games can be purchased with Microsoft credit.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    This includes Kotor 1 and 2, Battlefront 1 and 2, Force unleaded 1 and 2, The lego Star Wars games, Jedi Star fighters, Jedi Academy, and Star Wars Republic Commando

    submitted by /u/BattlefrontCommando
    [link] [comments]

    Most amazing arcade race crashing game ever. A steal at just 9.99 for its great soundtrack alone, still hope there's a BC sale soon I need the Skate games, Rockstar Table Tennis and Bully!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Look at my labradoodles new chew toy... yes this is a elite 2 controller that was bought barely two weeks ago... Does anyone know if my Accidental replacement warranty from Bestbuy will cover this?? lol for real

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    Fighting games

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    So with a new guilty gear and kof on the horizon, it looks like we won't be getting either. What does Microsoft have to do to get these fighting games on the system?

    submitted by /u/Ali1876
    [link] [comments]

    I already have ultimate so I thought I’d share a 14 day trial with one of you guys :)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Make clips not upload to Xbox live

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Is there any way to make game clips not automatically upload to Xbox live? My upload speed is terrible and I lag for a few minutes after every game clip

    submitted by /u/SoccerBallPenguin
    [link] [comments]

    Game Glitch?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    So yesterday I got on my xbox and noticed I had a new game I hadn't even purchased. It would turn out it was GTA IV's add-on Episodes from Liberty City, first thing I noticed is that the game was in japanese. So I downloaded it, curious, and the entire thing was in japanese and playable if I wished to. Today I noticed the game was gone from my available to download list but still downloaded to my games playable but upon clicking it, it asked if I owned the game. Anyone else have this glitch or know what it's from? Seems like a breach in my personal info but there's no record on my microsoft receipts that a game was bought/downloaded so it appeared and disappeared on its own.

    submitted by /u/Zero0Blade
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have ideas on how to fix this? (Elite controller 1st edition)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Is it Fixable?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    I have a Xbox one elite (S1) and I dropped it by accident whilst it was being powered by the usb cable. Since then the usb slot does not work. Is it fixable as would love to play with it on my pc.

    submitted by /u/Energizxd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment