• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Got this all for $50 on Facebook Marketplace. New to Xbox, any recommendations on exclusive games to keep an eye out for?

    Xbox 360 - Got this all for $50 on Facebook Marketplace. New to Xbox, any recommendations on exclusive games to keep an eye out for?


    Got this all for $50 on Facebook Marketplace. New to Xbox, any recommendations on exclusive games to keep an eye out for?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Time to break in some fresh sticks..

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Got everything for $25 cnd, Complete & mint, Silent hill is sealed.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    It ain’t much, but it’s mine

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Finally finished WWE collection

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Bought 360 Kinect games for when little cousins come over, fruit ninja Kinect crashes the entire Xbox after beating lvl 1 of challenge mode... help?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Whacked! Randomized Sin-Swap

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    I was bored so I decided to do this. I honestly don't know if this is the right subreddit for this post...

    Lust-Eugene

    Gluttony-Charity

    Greed-Otto

    Sloth-Toof

    Wrath-Lance

    Envy-Lucy

    Pride-Lucky

    submitted by /u/8devilbird8
    [link] [comments]

    Which 360 model should I get that most reliable and what to check when buying off ebay?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Theoretically, could I plug in the av and HDMI and get audio out of the av and video out of the HDMI?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Possibly broken xbox

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    I started my Xbox to play rdr and as it was loading up turned the Xbox from onto its side to standing up. As I did so a loud crunchy fan noise happened and while the game let me start it it wouldn't move past the load screen. Now the Xbox won't go past the stuck start screen. The disk also has a scratched ring into it. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/PrettyUnimaginative
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody wanna play call of duty black ops 3 with me? Im looking to get a group of friends together for team death match sessions, I have a mic!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Just arrived in the mail

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Anyone actually doing ok with the Xenon or Zephyr?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    What is the best XBLIG?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Question about hard drives

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    I have the original launch 360 and the disc drive is failing. What other models can I buy that my hard drive will work with those models? Alternatively is there an easy way to transfer data instead if that's easier?

    submitted by /u/mike3640
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone played UEFA Champions League 2006/07? How is it?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    How common are the 360 Elite Zephyrs?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Hopefully uncommon since it's a shit CPU.

    submitted by /u/AH1-YT
    [link] [comments]

    if i were to buy an xbox 360 off of ebay and sign in on my old account, would all the games i used to have still be there?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Any way around parental lock on used console?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Picked up a used 360 at a car boot sale...it was only £10 so thought it was worth a punt. Works fine but the parental lock is on. Is there any way around it? It wants a 4 button combination and I tried the obvious easy combos. Recovery asks for a "favourite movie".

    submitted by /u/Jimlad73
    [link] [comments]

    Codes invalid, Microsoft refuses to help

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    So. I bought a 3 pack ($30) of cards years ago for Xbox 360. Because the purchase is so old, the receipt is no longer legible.

    I used one card in the pack successfully when I bought them and decided to save the others for later. Now both codes are giving me a "code invalid" error and because I have no legible receipt, Microsoft refuses to issue new codes. I can only think Microsoft is lying about the codes never expiring, one of the cards had a damaged code but the other was legible. Neither worked.

    They all have successive numbers on the bottom of them (and an additional code near the top that is the same) so it's obvious they came in the same pack and the first still shows up as "already redeemed" so I obviously didn't steal them. Instead Microsoft has stolen $20 from me.

    Anyone had any success getting new codes from Microsoft with no legible receipt? Honestly if they refuse to make this right I will never purchase another new item from them again if I can help it. It's not the $20. It's the principle of it.

    submitted by /u/AliceValkyrie
    [link] [comments]

    games only opening on one account

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    recently i bought a new xbox 360, as my old one had the red dot of death and stopped working. i had bought a few games such as portal2 on there, and they worked perfectly.

    after setting up the new 360, portal2 won't open on any account except the account it was bought on. my brother found a way to open it on another account but it takes ages and doesn't seem right.

    does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it??

    submitted by /u/pakistaniya
    [link] [comments]

    Which 360 revision should I get?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Without knowing the motherboard... Upgrading from my OG which is on a rocky road when it comes to the dreaded Thomson DVD drive

    submitted by /u/AH1-YT
    [link] [comments]

    Did the prime video app get updated

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    I loaded it on my xb1 and it has profile selector before you load into the app

    Does the 360 have this and if not how will it know which profile to open

    submitted by /u/matts142
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment