• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    Xbox - Free codes for anyone that wants, they only last another week or so

    Xbox - Free codes for anyone that wants, they only last another week or so


    Free codes for anyone that wants, they only last another week or so

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Call Of Duty Announcement Theory

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    So, anyone else expecting the cod reveal to drop right before or right after the Xbox reveal? Feel like Sony has been making them hold off to take the spot light from Xbox's reveals. There's just no other reason to wait this long to reveal it, unless of course Xbox signed a deal with Activision for the new CoD.

    submitted by /u/YeBLman
    [link] [comments]

    My xbox had broke and its fixed now and now my whole xbox is a button.. also yes I took it apart again after this and fixed it back and it does not do this.. I just thought it was weird and hilarious.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Idk if this is just valid in brazil but try (:

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Help me please. Best settings for Audio, i have 5.1 Bose acoustimass series 10. Send me what i should enter in each of the following. Thanks. PS: i don't know much about Audio.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    What are some shitty free co-op games on Xbox? I just want a game that I can play for an hour then be done with it.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    My favorite Xbox! Would love a remaster of these games!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    [GIVEAWAY] Gems of War Starter Pack 2

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Just tossing this one away as I don't need it. Only thing you need to do is leave a funny joke as a comment and I'll pick one in 2-3 hours.

    Winner has been chosen! Congrats to u/WarMachine2101

    submitted by /u/YukiMegi
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE HELP 360 ISSUE

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Okay. I have been unable to log into my account. It always throws up the error code 80151103. I've done EVERYTHING. I cleared the cashe, I rolled back and re-installed updates, I FACTORY reset it ffs. I was on call with support for 2 hours yesterday. NOTHING. I'm desperate and at the end of my rope. Does ANYONE have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/its_aura707
    [link] [comments]

    Let's speculate about what the removal of the 1-year subscription option for Xbox Live Gold means for the future

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    For those that don't know, Microsoft recently confirmed the decision to remove Xbox Live's 1-year subscription option from its website (physical cards and pre-existing codes will still work, of course). 1-month ($9.99) and 3-month ($24.99) options are still available.

    I'm seeing a lot of speculation in comments sections that isn't necessarily being framed as speculation, with a not-insignificant number of people taking what they think this means about the future of Xbox and running with it. I don't have any insider knowledge; I just figured I would make this post to break down what this possibly means for Xbox, and maybe have a discussion about it.

    As I see it, ending the 1-year for $60 option could mean one of two things:

    Scenario A:

    • Xbox Live Gold is going away. Online features for Xbox will soon be free for all Xbox owners. As a result...
    • All prepaid Xbox Live Gold subscriptions will be converted to Xbox Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions (either a month-for-month or dollar-for-dollar conversion). This is why Microsoft has spent fifteen months (and counting) allowing Gold subscribers to convert to Game Pass Ultimate for only $1 -- nobody feels ripped-off when the time comes for everybody to convert.
    • The new Xbox subscription services sold will be: Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, and Xbox Game Streaming (xCloud), and Game Pass Ultimate, which collects all of the above.
    • Since Xbox Live Gold is no longer a thing, they won't be "giving away" games every month anymore, so the Xbox team can focus on acquiring deals for Game Pass.

    Scenario B:

    • Xbox Live Gold will still exist, but the new "best deal" for standalone Gold will be the 3-month $24.99 sub.
    • Online play will remain locked behind Xbox Live Gold.
    • This would be an obvious move to funnel people to Game Pass Ultimate, since the new yearly Gold price comes out to $100 per year vs. $180 year for Game Pass Ultimate.

    At the risk of making this post ripe r/agedlikemilk material, I think that the Scenario A is more likely. Considering how consumer-friendly Xbox has been since Phil Spencer took over, I just don't see Scenario B (the darkest timeline?) happening here. Scenario A makes the most sense because:

    • Offering free online gaming gives them a big leg-up over their competitors in the console space.

    • Since Microsoft has embraced releasing their games on Windows -- even on Steam, where they have to give a cut of sales to Valve -- it makes sense that they would make Xbox consoles more enticing by matching one of PC's strongest advantages: free online play.

    • Xbox Game Streaming (the current name for xCloud, which might change) is a whole new service that might be confusing to laymen, especially with competitors like Stadia getting in the mix. Removing Xbox Live Gold streamlines Microsoft's gaming-related subscription services and removes the possibility of losing Game Pass / Game Streaming subscribers over confusion caused by not signing up for Gold or Ultimate. Imagine a person that has never owned a console outside a Wii, is enticed to sign up for Xbox Game Streaming, but hits a paywall for something called "Xbox Live Gold" when they try to launch a multiplayer mode.

    So... what do you guys think? Any scenarios I'm not seeing here? Is my analysis off? Let me know. And don't forget to set a reminder to come back here in a year, so you can call me either A) a genius armchair analyst, or B) a damned fool with too much quarantine time on his hands.

    submitted by /u/darkpassenger9
    [link] [comments]

    Best Xbox One Headset?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Alright, so I've been through a million websites reading tons of reviews for hours on end, yet it is still not clear what headset I should get for myself to replace my current ones.

    I currently have an Xbox One S Digital Edition and use a pair of wired Razer Kraken Tournament Editions.

    Let me start off by saying the sound of the headset performs better than most, but it does not outperform Astro. The mic leaves a little little less to be desired. It starts out strong, but now my friends complain that my mic echoes and it's choppy. I take extremely good care of my things, so the fact that it is nearly 4 years old must be why it is coming to this point.

    Also, my mute button does not entirely work and the volume wheel has to be pushed in from the side at times or else the sound only comes from one ear. REALLY annoying, especially in the middle of a game.

    So there you have it. I don't wanna sacrifice one for the other. I want both great sound and a good mic, preferably via a wireless connection if possible because wired mics have only caused issues for me.

    After hours of research and reading reviews I have narrowed it down to 2 wireless headsets for the xbox one:

    -Astro A50 Wireless for Xbox One

    -Plantronics RIG 800LX

    Please help me decide, or if you have any other recommendations with reasoning why it's better, then feel free to provide that!

    submitted by /u/EmpireBeamz
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Gamepass PC / / Gamebar on PC - showing a game I've never owned as played?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Hey PC Xboxers - very weird issue popped up this morning. You know how if you press windows+G to launch gamebar? In the top right next to my name it says "NBA 2K17". I have never installed this game or played this game - am I super hacked? What's the best way to dig into this and try to resolve? Obviously not call Microsoft! :-)

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/mlzr
    [link] [comments]

    I got Sekiro Shadow's Die Twice for my birthday this year. Normally I suck at souls style games, but Sekiro has quickly risen to one of my favourites of this generation!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    If I make another account so I can have custom gamer pic will I lose all of my game data?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    I really want to have a custom gamer profile pic, but I set my account to kid and from my understanding kid accounts cant have a custom pic. I've had this Xbox account ever since I started playing Xbox and have gotten really far in a lot of games, I also have Xbox game pass and gold. I'm guessing I can't transfer my subscriptions but want to know if there was a way I could keep all of my progress in games and such, or even better if there is a loophole where I could get a custom gamer pic. Thank you so much.

    submitted by /u/Cheecky-Cheeks
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One S low performance on a computer monitor

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    I'm genuinely confused on what is happening here. I have an Xbox One S and when I hook it up to my 65" TV, the graphics and framerate all look fine and good. But when I hook it up to my computer monitor the picture is as good and the framerate is lower. On both I used hdmi so I must be doing something wrong. Do Xbox's perform better or TV's or can they be connected to pc monitors, and if so, what monitors work the best?

    submitted by /u/AJBravo42
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one volume control/mic sensitivity question.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    I use the puck adaptor on an elite 2 controller, it is a old and I believe you can't buy them anymore. When I use the puck, the mic sensitivity option is no longer available on the xbox one. When I have the volume loud, my teammates get an echo from me so I play with a lower than ideal volume. I can play without the puck and eliminate that problem, but I really prefer having the game/team volume control at my fingertips. I play apex mostly, and the volume is all over the place, plus its nice to quiet teammates quickly if needed. Curious if anyone has had this problem and come up with a solution?

    Edit: I found a turtle beach version that has mic monitoring built in so I ordered it. Hopefully that solves my problem.

    submitted by /u/lumberjake1
    [link] [comments]

    How can my postcode be valid if I cant change my xbox country to where i live??

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Can someone help me find the game Im thinking of

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    It's for the original xbox. It was sort of like an arcade game similar to mario party.

    I think there was 4 players and you would go through different mini games.

    I think it had a green and black theme throughout the game. It might have been a game only for the xbox but i'm not sure.

    That's all I can remember about it sorry, if you have any idea that would be helpful please tell me thanks

    submitted by /u/KeeganDJ
    [link] [comments]

    Modded controllers destroying the online gaming community.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    They are more and more everyday and no action is taken,i wonder who is responsibility is that,Microsoft or the games developer.

    Rapid fire and no recoil + aimbots

    I'm quitting online gaming soon because of that

    submitted by /u/Afreet77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment