• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Xbox - Xbox Series X: How It's Made [OC]

    Xbox - Xbox Series X: How It's Made [OC]


    Xbox Series X: How It's Made [OC]

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Got a surprise birthday present tonight! Can’t wait to finish updating and try her out. Been rocking the Day One Edition XB1 for 7 years.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Here ya go. Found this when I was looking for my watchdogs 2 to sell on eBay.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Panzer Dragoon Orta - Best on-rail shooter of all-time!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    14 day game pass trial. Enjoy.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Found this as Well.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Literally waiting for that event so much!!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    found this on apex group

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Hey, I was checking my profile and just noticed this number 1, anyone know what it is??

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    What's wrong with this picture [help]

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    How would I get more than 60hz out of my monitor if it only has HDMI 1.4?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    I recently got a 144hz monitor but it doesn't have an HDMI 2.0.. would a display port to HDMI work so I can get the most out of my monitor?

    submitted by /u/YourLocalFrog
    [link] [comments]

    As of right now, Injustice: Gods Among Us is Free to download to all Xbox players. No membership required.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    I just got the game installed on my Xbox One and was surprised to see that.

    Here's what add ons you can download for free:

    -Cyborg Superman Skin -Arrow Skin -Flashpoint Batman Skin -Containment Suit Doomsday -Lucidore Bane Skin -John Stewart Green Lantern -The Man of Steel Pack - Zod

    I don't know how long it will be free, but get it now before they change the price.

    submitted by /u/devicto89
    [link] [comments]

    FIFA 21 & Madden 21 | Feel Next Level (PS5, Xbox Series X)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Region Locked Code

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I just bought a Code for RE2 that claimed to be "worldwide" region. It was, instead, in the UK. So I used a VPN and used the code on the Microsoft website from my phone, and I'm currently installing now on my Xbox. My question is, even though it redeemed the code and I'm installing it with no issues, will I be able to actually boot the game up and play? Thanks guys. EDIT The answer to this question is, yes it will work just fine.

    submitted by /u/twatsonwatson
    [link] [comments]

    Downgrade from Ultimate GP to Live Gold

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    My UGP is up 06/21/20 and I'm trying to redeem a code to extend Live Gold passed tomorrow. I've canceled UGP but when I try to enter the code it wants to convert it to UGP for 4 months. Do I have to wait for UGP to expire before downgrading to Live Gold?? TIA

    submitted by /u/JohnnyBrillcream
    [link] [comments]

    Query related to the OG Xbox

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Can we use Xbox one game CDs on the original Xbox one?

    submitted by /u/Nihal1208
    [link] [comments]

    friends account stolen

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    My friends account was stolen using microsoft authentacator, is it possible to retrieve it?

    submitted by /u/Kraqxn
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else not able to skip ads on Youtube

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    The skip ads button appears but I can't press it

    submitted by /u/MarvelFan207
    [link] [comments]

    2TB SKU

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    I understand that both next-gen consoles will come with "only" 1TB of storage to keep the pricing low, but I think Microsoft (or Sony) would gain market share if they also offered a 2TB model. I plan to buy both consoles, one at launch and the other once a must-have exclusive hits the shelves. For me that will be whichever comes first between the new Forza and the new Gran Turismo - I would bet on Forza.

    But if Microsoft (or Sony) is to release a 2TB model, I would buy it first and make it my primary console for both exclusives and non-exclusives. I understand that both consoles will have a way to expand their storage but I'd rather keep it for if I ever need more than 2TB.

    While many people are price sensitive, many would just buy what they perceive as the "best" option - just look at the iPhone sales.

    submitted by /u/reward72
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe a dumb question.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    I wanna grab a digital copy of spongebob squarepants: battle for bikini bottom for my nephew. Can I buy it on my X-Box as long as I am logged into his account?

    submitted by /u/DiversityDan79
    [link] [comments]

    Who is gonna by the Xbox Series X?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    I want to buy it but I have only had my Xbox one for two years and it relatively new so idk. Are any of u gonna buy it?

    submitted by /u/negritoelbabino
    [link] [comments]

    Everytime I want to update the Xbox live/system of my Xbox 360 it says the update can't be done and this status code is showing up. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Finding people to play with

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I'm trying to find people that play Minecraft but the community tab is so confusing any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Poiu7ytrewq
    [link] [comments]

    Has anything been announced about the Series X controllers yet?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    I'm just praying that they make the controllers a little more durable.

    Sincerely, Somebody whose LB or RB breaks every 6-10 months

    submitted by /u/AaltoSax
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment