• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Xbox 360 - How much is my bundle worth? I want to sell to upgrade to a 1X. Thanks!

    Xbox 360 - How much is my bundle worth? I want to sell to upgrade to a 1X. Thanks!


    How much is my bundle worth? I want to sell to upgrade to a 1X. Thanks!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Is it possible to fix a red ringed black Xbox 360?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Hey, somewhere I heard that the black xbox 360's made it easy to fix the red ring of death or something like that and I'd like to get an Xbox 360 just to mess around on. There's a craigslist offer for $10 USD with a black red ringed xbox 360. Is there any chance I can fix it and get it working?

    submitted by /u/Chromebookarthur
    [link] [comments]

    Breaking out the old 360

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Hello all! I'm not much of a gamer but have a 360 that's still in decent shape. I've wrestled with getting a one s digital but tbh i wouldn't play it much (between the kids and work it just doesn't happen) Anywho I've got an upcoming foot/ankle surgery and will be out of commission for at least a month and thought I'd just break out the old system from the basement that I don't have games for anymore. My question is is can I download games straight from the store or do I need to order a couple? I know this is probably a silly question but like I said I'm not much of a gamer nor have I ever been. Any and all responses appreciated. Hope this post finds you well.

    submitted by /u/Andre504
    [link] [comments]

    What do i do, its been stuck like this for a while, just joined xbox live

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Generally, how do OG xbox games run on the 360 (and even the one for that matter)?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    I recently stocked up on some OG xbox games and am looking to start playing them. Problem is I don't have an OG xbox. However, the good news is like 80% of the games I bought seem to be playable on the 360 (and probably 30-40% on the one).

    How do they generally perform on these consoles, and is it a viable way of playing them given that I dont have an OG Xbox yet? I know it will vary from title to title, but was just interested in seeing the general consensus.

    submitted by /u/xOfMalice
    [link] [comments]

    Update: I just got a new power brick, thanks for the help.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Forza motor sport 4 issue.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Im looking forward to buy forza motor sport 4 again, and I know the way you have to install car pack. The problem is, the game wants you to go to car installation menu and put the second disc, ehich can only be done by the eject button. My eject button is broken, is there any other way to open the dvd drive and put the second disc?

    submitted by /u/EmotionalBrother2
    [link] [comments]

    If I swap a harddrive from one Xbox360 S to another will I still be able to play my old saved games?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    I bought a used Xbox 360 S a couple years ago when my computer died, I only used it to play a few games.

    A few months ago I bought a different used Xbox 360 S that I planned on giving to my girlfriend.

    The thing is, in inspecting both it actually seems like the second Xbox 360 is in better condition than mine, and considering I play more I wanted to keep the better model for myself...but I have some saves from Red Dead 1 and GTA V that I'd rather not lose: so if I take the harddrive from my old Xbox A to the new Xbox B, will I still be able to play the saved games from Xbox A on Xbox B using Xbox A's old harddrive?

    I should mention I don't have an Xbox live account or anything (my Xbox thinks the year is 2005 every time I log on) so I don't have any saved games on a cloud or anything like that; the saves are only on the harddrive (250 GB I believe).

    submitted by /u/americanerik
    [link] [comments]

    burst capacitor

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    hi,

    i have been trying to change the thermal paste on my xbox 360 slim

    but i burst a capacitor labeled "C6U4"

    and it showed me a red light (no ring)

    does anybody know what hind of capacitor that is and where can i get replacement?

    thanks :)

    submitted by /u/HinPlayz
    [link] [comments]

    Mod needed

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Where can I get my Xbox 360 e modded with all cave games put on the hard drive?

    submitted by /u/tonyt76
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Gamer Pictures

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Does anyone have high quality images of the Xbox 360 Minecraft Gamer Pictures? If so, could you send them to me, thanks :>

    submitted by /u/ironydog
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Will the Xbox series x be able to be played on its side, as i don't have enough space

    submitted by /u/XxTescoBeans69
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 S no-intro

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Greetings. When I used my 360 S on my PC monitor, it used to display the intro every time I hooked it up on the HDMI socket and then display the menu. Now that I connected on my plasma TV (Sony Bravia) it won't display the intro anymore, it just displays the menu. Why's that?

    submitted by /u/Nutcracko
    [link] [comments]

    Genuine Xbox 360 controllers?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Where can I find one? Thank you

    submitted by /u/chickenfiendlife
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment