• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 2, 2020

    Xbox One - Tech Tuesday!

    Xbox One - Tech Tuesday!


    Tech Tuesday!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One Fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. I'd like to invite you all to discuss any tech peripherals you have, are thinking of getting, have some questions about or need a recommendation.

    This is the place to chat about monitors, TVs, headphones, hard drives and any other peripherals to plug your Xbox One into.

    For the rest of my weekly posts, check out the scheduled posts list!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk event postponed

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Xbox and PlayStation stand together against racism

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Somebody managed to pick up the Cyberpunk X early

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    Some big name anime complete series on sale in the xbox store for 5.99 ends today though

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    $5.99 each

    cowboy bebop complete series

    outlaw star complete series

    samurai champloo complete series

    wolf's rain complete series

    samurai 7 complete series

    psycho pass (2012 version) i think its complete series but it just says season 1 so not 100% sure thats complete

    I'm just mentioning this stuff cus alot of these complete series are really expensive but for $5.99 they may be worth it to some people

    post any comments below on ur thoughts on any of these series

    submitted by /u/Johnny21X
    [link] [comments]

    Gonna leave this here for someone who needs it �� have fun guys !

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    I'm playing Maneater and my X just randomly shuts off. I turn it back on and receive this message about improper ventilation. ??? How much better ventilated can my Xbox be?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Paying it forward...post about how you got into Halo and at 8pm EDT I’ll randomly give away a free month of Xbox Game Pass to a commenter. #wegotthisspartans

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Whenever I try to open any game this pops up. Any fixes?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Why does it say this? I bought this game yesterday on my account. I have tried closing and re-opening.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    New audio settings after Xbox button update, doesn’t allow me to put game noise/movies/music through headphones anymore. It only allows me to hear my party chat through headset now. Any help is greatly appreciated

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    What’s Going On With The Elden Ring Trademark Might Explain Lackluster Marketing

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Elden Ring marketing has been really slow and it looks like its disputed trademark might have something to do with. Bandai Namco is yet to finalize the trademark cz their application got rejected earlier this year but the good news is that issue seems to be resolved. All that's left to do is Namco filing a statement of use which must have evidence of its use in commerce, at least be up for pre-order in the next 6 months. If that doesn't happen either the trademark will be rejected again or Bandai Namco can file for an extension another 6 months.

    submitted by /u/stayfrost886
    [link] [comments]

    Minecraft crashing XB1X

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Most times I try to play Minecraft it either crashes at the main menu or while in game and forces my console into a reboot. Anyone have similar issues ?

    submitted by /u/MrMUTMadden
    [link] [comments]

    Hey I need some help. It’s saying this for every game I own... I guess my library was wiped... a glitch? Can somebody let me know what to do please and thanks?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Have achievements ruined your gaming habits? (Need advice)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    So I've been on Xbox since 2008 and for the first few years I gamed like I had done in the past (pure fun). In 2011 I started to get heavily into achievement hunting and since then I've had a hard time ignoring them and just playing for fun. Seems all I do now is just play games for gamerscore and once I've gotten enough gamerscore, I simply move on despite if I liked the game. I've gotten over 100k GS in 9 years (which random xbox players have commented on how I have no life and/or need to get laid) but I need to change my bad habits.

    Achievement hunting has simply ruined gaming for me. I don't even know why it matters to me so much. No one cares about my gamerscore, the games I play - So why am I doing this? Why do I play simply for achievements and not fun anymore?

    Has anybody been in the same situation? Can anybody give me advice on how to break the habit?

    I've considered going "cold turkey" and just starting a new account but not sure if that would help...

    submitted by /u/stnapymtahs
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to fix war zone from overheating my Xbox??

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Lasted 2 years. Any help?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Here’s a 14 Day free trial of Gamepass Ultimate anyone want it already have Gamepass paid off for 2 years

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Call of Duty Black Ops 1, can't join friends lobby in zombies

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Hey me and my friends all got Black Ops 1 to all play zombies together. One of us lives in California and the other 3 live in the same house in New York. We're all using Xbox Ones and the one from California is never able to join our lobby. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/getdaledout850
    [link] [comments]

    I got an external hard drive (Seagate) 2TB for extra storage room, if I use it and have games on it with progress and stuff will my stuff be saved if it breaks or is lost?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Does anyone else get booted after backing out on ModernWarfare?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    After a few games, Sometimes only 1 game of ModernWarfare, My internet shuts off for 2-5 min Once I back out either online/warzone, Does anyone else have this problem?Know how to fix it? I have Charter Internet & Wireless Connection..

    submitted by /u/DreamzyDoe
    [link] [comments]

    Free Gamepass 14 day code - don’t need it. Spread the love!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Replaced the thermal paste and noticed a difference straight away!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Charlie Victor Zebra

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment