• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Xbox One - I’m in love.

    Xbox One - I’m in love.


    I’m in love.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Is golf with your friends and spyro based in the same universe?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    He is sits on me every time I'm playing

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Xbox One Controller Venom Edition

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Just Bought an Xbox One X, already own Jedi Fallen Order. Giveaway

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Nearly 15 years in-between these 2 achievements, from Condemned, such a great game.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    I tried really hard to get 100,000 perfect, but I squandered it and got 2 achievements at the same time :( But after 9 years, I have finally reached the big milestone!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Sea of Thieves is currently running a slightly mind-boggling array of limited-time events

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    I just finished Sunset Overdrive, and man, what an amazing game.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    I loved this game so much, it's fun, wall-running and grinding feels good, the weapons are very cool, it's pretty funny and wacky and man, I wish I had gotten into this game earlier, it's one of the best exclusives I've played for my Xbox. Kind of a shame the game didn't sell well though.

    By the way, what are some other games you can recommend me? I've been thinking about getting Ori and the Blind Forest for a while...

    submitted by /u/ContraryPython
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox has been saying I have 1 unread message for years. For years it’s never gone away, and yet I have no new messages anywhere. I keep hope with every update it’ll fix itself, but it doesn’t. Any thoughts?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Best base game DS3 boss imo

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    If anyone's looking for a great meaty RPG to dive into during quarantine, make sure to check out Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen currently on sale for $10.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Played the game at release, but completed my 2nd playthrough on Xbox One after getting it on sale, and I was surprised how well it held up, it's an open world action RPG- with a very clear emphasis on insane action setpieces from the director of Devil May Cry, but it also contains a very meaty and deep dive into hardcore RPG mechanics.

    You can not only create your own character, but also an AI controlled Pawn that will will join you on your quests, and you can send them off to help others, want to play a warrior and archer? You can summon some mage pawns to buff/debuff/ support or cast terrifying offensive spells from afar to make a wellrounded RPG party.

    The focus is on large bosses that can roam the world, be met in quests, or dungeons- they can be taken on with all manner of RPG magic and weaponry, and Dragon's Dogma has to have one of the best magic systems in gaming, your spells aren't just small little fireballs or shocks, you can summon gigantic tornadoes that throw enemies into the sky, and black out a sunny day- meteor showers that decimate your foes, and all manner of crazy spells.

    Magic not your thing? Then there's 9 different and unique classes, do you want to use a longbow and snipe enemies from afar and pepper them with countless arrows at once? Or play a shield tank that focuses on protecting their allies, or a mighty warrior with devestating charge attacks.

    If all else fails, you can climb your foes like Shadow of the Colossus and get to their weakpoints face to face (quite literally).

    Fighting a terrifying griffon? Have a shield pawn throw you into the air, grab onto its wings, and set them on fire with fire enchanted daggers to send it falling to the ground.

    The open world also gets much more dangerous by night, make sure to take precautions and bring lanterns and fuel as undead prowl the roads alongside shining eyes peering out at you from the darkness, maybe its just an ox? Or maybe its a chimera, or wyvern stalking the woods at night.

    Then to top it all off, Dark Arisen includes the critically acclaimed DLC expansion Bitterblack Isle which is a terrifying and difficult endgame dungeon that takes its clear inspiration from Dark Souls (as a hardcore SoulsBorne fan I can definitely say BBI scratches very similar itches to Souls and to go in completely blind if possible!) and lets you relive an atmospheric delight delving deeper into the depths of this secluded island, full of secrets, shortcuts, hauntingly beautiful areas with a somber soundtrack and memorable bossfights. (If you liked the horror of Bloodborne, you'll love BBI- it's tense as all hell).

    TL;DR - Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is a pure classic, that was way ahead of its time, and holds up amazingly today and offers tons of fun and adventure, and insane replayability.

    submitted by /u/FlameCats
    [link] [comments]

    I found this funny and thought I'd share

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Is there any games that you guys think I’m missing or games I should add to my Xbox 360 and Xbox one collection? Please ignore PS4 games most of them are PlayStation only

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Thoughts on Dragon’s Dogma?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Dark Arisen has gone on sale again. It seems like an interesting game. I curious as to how much choice and player freedom the game offers. The battles look a lot of fun.

    What does the community think?

    submitted by /u/ncorehax
    [link] [comments]

    Demon's Tilt Pinball has an option for vertical display!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Im struggling to make friends

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    To put it simply, I suffer from social anxiety and im extremely socially awkward, and even writing this post is giving me anxiety, but it gets to me, to the point where I only play with 2 really close friends but I'm starting to feel like they're getting tired of me. Honestly, I dont know what to do, it's hard for me to join random peoples parties when they invite me, it's hard for me to make a LFG post. I dont know what to do. I love video games but I'm starting to lose that feeling bc I'm starting to have no one to play with. Moral of the story... I need help making friends, does anyone have any ideas on how to overcome this or at least make me less mic shy?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/redfire7879
    [link] [comments]

    I know the game is dirt cheap and it’s a no brainer but what are your opinions on it Worth is it playing

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    Sometimes not getting hit, wins you the day. (from the Falconeer, development footage ,upcoming XboxFirst title)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Giveaway for a Jedi Fallen Order digital code! All you have to do is comment a number between 1-1000 and your favorite Star Wars character through any saga. Will pick one winner tomorrow at 3pm CST.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    How big is your library and how do you feel about it?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    I just purchased another game and noticed that I'm at 500 owned games according to the "all owned games" tab. Which is accurate since I donated all my physical games a while back when I got the digital only Xbox.

    I feel kinda dumb for having so many games lol, I think part of it came from a point in life where I was at a pretty low point and buying games to try to fill a void I had elsewhere in my life. But I mean, I also think I have a great collection all around and enjoy the selection.

    500 games though also feels like an excessive amount for someone to have lol, and I wish there was some way I could transfer licenses to other people. I game share my account with a group home however so I feel like that eases some of my feelings about having so many games lol. I'm concerned if I'll be able to keep doing that kind of thing next gen however

    submitted by /u/IWasBornSoYoung
    [link] [comments]

    4K UHD Video Playback question

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    I haven't been able to find a concrete answer to this, but, is there an app that supports MKV playback of 4K (2160p) content with lossless audio (DTS-HD MA), and subtitles on an Xbox One S?

    As someone whose hearing isn't the best, subtitles are kind of a necessity. Same for if I wanted to watch a foreign film or anime.

    HDR isn't necessary in this case, as the content I have is SDR due to being SDR native, but it would be cool for future proofing.

    Thanks ahead of time!

    submitted by /u/professorwho42
    [link] [comments]

    Payment information not being accepted

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    I have an account I'm trying to put a credit card on and for the last hour I've tried and checked the info and every time I get the message my bank didn't authorize this payment method. I've tried with 3 cards total and PayPal and get the same message each time. Is it something with the new update?

    Any information is appreciated, thank you.

    submitted by /u/Nirvha
    [link] [comments]

    Please Help

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Hi I'm new to this subreddit but am asking for help with my xbox issue. Just suddenly today out of nowhere my xbox one is just not turning on at all. I've played and have had this console since 2014. I have done countless methods as to try to turn it on but still nothing. However when I press the xbox one light up power on, it makes a small brief 'beep' sound but then abruptly cuts off. No light up no nothing. This hasn't happened at all. But I have spilt some milk on it in the past which wasn't a lot of milk. It was fine afterwards the milk incident until today. I was wondering of anyone else has had this problem and is willing to share solutions :) thanks.

    submitted by /u/DaemDogg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment