• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 7, 2020

    Xbox - Is there anywhere that still has the 299.99 Xbox One X Bundle for sale?

    Xbox - Is there anywhere that still has the 299.99 Xbox One X Bundle for sale?


    Is there anywhere that still has the 299.99 Xbox One X Bundle for sale?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    I've been looking for everywhere and cant find one. Just checking to see if anyone has seen a bundle still in stock?

    submitted by /u/uchiha-shisui
    [link] [comments]

    Working on getting others (also have 2013 Xb1)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    To the people who post game pass/gold trials on here

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    you guys deserve very much respect and I hope life goes well for you.

    submitted by /u/Tamiiz
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone knows how to fix an Xbox one stereo headset adapter? When I plug it in the mute button immediately lights up and it doesn’t recognizes an Xbox stereo headset. I tried to update it but it didn’t work.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Says I need to join Xbox game pass even though I have it.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    I have xbox game pass but when I try to play EU4 it says I still need it.

    submitted by /u/ErodedDynamiteYT
    [link] [comments]

    New Call Of Duty Could Be Reimagined Black Ops In Cold War

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Will the Series X support usb 3 external hard drives?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    I recently found out that you can get them to expand storage for an Xbox One and I want to buy one because I usually have to delete stuff to get a new game. However, I'm saving up to get a Series X later this year and the bard drives are fairly expensive so I don't want to waste it on five months of use on my One. I know Microsoft is making their own storage expansion devices that you plug into a slot or something, but will you also be able to use a classic usb 3 one?

    submitted by /u/jack_br0wn
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought a Xbox One S refurbished off GameStop online.. what can I expect?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Title says it all. Bought a Xbox one S 500 GB. Should I expect it to be a solid product. Didn't wanna buy a new one before the Series X.

    submitted by /u/brandogg4
    [link] [comments]

    Have 3 codes to share, but I think i used one of them. Have no idea which one though, sorry. But that's still 2 codes if you need them!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    If I get a series x while i be able to still play with friends on the xbox one s?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    I wanna know because I'm planning on getting one but me and all my friends have a one s.

    submitted by /u/GingerSoulGiver
    [link] [comments]

    Share game pass on Pc?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    I have an account with game pass and i want to share it to another one so i can download games ,It is possible? (PC)

    submitted by /u/feet95140
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass Ultimate Code - DM me for the last 4

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Do you have the problem where others can't see you chat in-game, you can't see other people's chat, and are definitely over 18? It is not an issue with your client - your Xbox/Microsoft account may be considered a "child." I think I have a fix.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Do you have the problem where others can't see you chat in-game, you can't see other people's chat, and are definitely over 18? It is not an issue with your client - your Xbox/Microsoft account may be considered a "child." I think I have a fix.

    #1 Your privacy settings SHOULD look like this:

    https://preview.redd.it/tg2ad4l92j351.png?width=593&format=png&auto=webp&s=6489438ba796609181de838c4eeff77dfd5b531c

    https://preview.redd.it/mjzgi0m92j351.png?width=743&format=png&auto=webp&s=0a52a6208fca56c80db471aa148a8d7cfe04f606

    #2 If your privacy settings look like this:

    https://preview.redd.it/j7om926c2j351.png?width=639&format=png&auto=webp&s=9ee958fdde16c70c8f71517e19fcd8e996f62bf2

    ...you are semi-screwed. You may also be showing up as offline in Xbox Console Companion. Here are the steps that helped me somewhat in the time being while Microsoft tries to resolve my case.

    STEPS

    1. To check your privacy settings, go to https://account.xbox.com/
    2. Click your profile and click the 3 little dots, then go to Xbox settings.
    3. Go to Privacy & online safety.
    4. Check each tab: Privacy**,** Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety**,** Xbox 360 Online Safety.
    5. The Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety and Xbox 360 Online Safety tabs SHOULD be fine, where everything is set to Allow.
    6. Check and see what screenshot your Privacy tab settings match. If it looks like #1, just set everything to Allow and you should be good to go to communicate in-game! If it looks like #2, your privacy settings are that of a "child" and is being treated like a "child" - continue the steps.
    7. To "force" more privacy settings to show up, we have to make an "adult" account and make a family group that has your "child" account. Microsoft told me that the account has to be over 40 (there are 16 year old parents, but OK...) so we have to make a new, adult account.
    8. Log out of your child account. Go to https://account.microsoft.com/ and make a new account.
    9. Go to https://account.microsoft.com/profile/ and change the birthday to be older than 40 (I put 1950). Also put other information like country, state, zip code, etc.
    10. Click Go to your Xbox profile on the same page. Make a gamertag, etc.
    11. Go to https://account.microsoft.com/family/ and click Create family group
    12. Add a Member and type in your child account's e-mail. Go to that e-mail and accept the invite.
    13. Once accepted, you can go back to check https://account.xbox.com/ > Xbox settings > Privacy & online safety. Your child account will be next to the adult account's profile. Under the Privacy tab, more settings may show up. If they do, click Allow. Try chatting in-game and see if you are online in Xbox Console Companion. If not, keep going...
    14. Just recently, a family app for Xbox was announced (https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/05/27/xbox-family-settings-app-preview/). The preview app can be downloaded on iOS and Android. Go to https://aka.ms/XboxFamilyBetaAndroid or https://aka.ms/XboxFamilyBetaiOS and then follow the steps to setup on your mobile device.
    15. Once downloaded, sign into the adult account. You should see your child account there. Click on it and you should be able to see more privacy settings, like this:

    https://preview.redd.it/d8bh9o1f2j351.png?width=380&format=png&auto=webp&s=d3ae3d90835607ed597ce065a29aa1d041597bc6

    https://preview.redd.it/ek6gzp1f2j351.png?width=380&format=png&auto=webp&s=60e5679d0bcfc325cf6c4e063349848bea7af7d7

    https://preview.redd.it/nap1lq1f2j351.png?width=380&format=png&auto=webp&s=1720f0b5a3801c122af6fc473402256ee7d6662c

    1. Click on each setting that is currently Blocked and select Allow. It should be confirmed at the top that it is Saved. However, for me, I had the issue where I would refresh the app and the settings went back to Blocked. Nonetheless, go to the next step.

    2. On your adult account (you cannot see your child account's settings here) go back to check https://account.xbox.com/ > Xbox settings > Privacy & online safety > Privacy tab. My settings actually added another setting:

    https://preview.redd.it/mdqjq01g2j351.png?width=622&format=png&auto=webp&s=41a8f02a990b46344ccb668bef8357733e9ff494

    1. Try chatting in-game and see if you are online in Xbox Console Companion. I am still offline, but it actually worked for me where I can see chat and talk in chat with people seeing!

    I also tried disbanding the family group, and the setting is still there on my child account. However, I had in-game issues again. It goes on and off I think.

    *NOTE: Now even if my fix did or didn't work for you, please still contact Microsoft support about this so a fix can be forced through. Ask the Xbox department - they have the right people to ask.

    After talking with agents on the phone and through chat for 8 hours straight, one finally escalated the issue to their supervisor, and will be in contact with me within the next few days. Also, compensation is on the table.

    They have also said that if the issue cannot be fixed, they can transfer all my game data on my account to a new, working account.

    **I have also tried to force my original child account to become an adult account by adding a fresh-made child account, but I kept getting errors like this:

    https://preview.redd.it/hj9zopwi2j351.png?width=1728&format=png&auto=webp&s=48dc8fbebf9775d69844f0be3842007cf066a98f

    ***I will keep this post updated with anything I hear from Microsoft and answer as many questions as possible.

    submitted by /u/letsmakepeace
    [link] [comments]

    I forgot the email and password. Help?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Is there a way to retrieve an account with just the gamertag?

    submitted by /u/kalii_linuxx
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy an Xbox One X or wait for the Series X?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I am stuck with the day one edition and it is becoming super slow and I want an upgrade. Should I buy the X or wait for the series x

    submitted by /u/Hondas21
    [link] [comments]

    Security Check issue on 360

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    I can't see to get pass the security check when I sign into my account

    I recently purchased Gold on my account as well. Every time I fill out my email and password on there, when it gets to the "Want your password to be remembered?' both options are grayed out and it keeps loading for what seems infinitely

    How do I get pass this?

    submitted by /u/AronTheWolfo
    [link] [comments]

    Monitor vs TV

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Should I play Xbox on my tv or a monitor, What's best?

    submitted by /u/Tamiiz
    [link] [comments]

    Right stick not working proprely

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Recently i raged and some how broke the plastic stick that goes in the stick(if you ever opened a controller you might know what i mean) so i opened the controller to glue it back. I glued it back and tought everything worked proprely, until i played some R6 and when i was using a drone it didnt go max speed.my guess is that the controller for some reason doesent register the stick going all the way up. So if someone knows any kind of fix i would be glad.

    submitted by /u/Nicolas7829
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone knownig they still offer a free month of ea access with ultimate?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Just cause I'm looking for ea access membership.

    submitted by /u/phantombuz
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Controller Mapping

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if there is a way to map two "B" buttons (have one in its actual location and the other replacing the bottom d pad)? The xbox mapping software only allows you to swap buttons but not replace them. For the game I'm playing I don't need the d pad.

    submitted by /u/88SJK
    [link] [comments]

    Game chat no longer works

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    As the title states, game chat no longer works for me. I've been having this issue for a couple of weeks now. Party chat works just fine. However, when I switch to game chat, I can't hear anyone and they can't hear me. I've tried it on Apex Legends, Siege, COD WW2 and MW, Fortnite, and Battlefield 4 with no results. I've soft reset my Xbox One X, unplugged it for 5 minutes and plugged it back in, reset my router, checked my Xbox Live restrictions, everything. I just purchased a new HyperX headset in hopes that it was the mic and it wasn't. Controller is charged up and brand new too.

    Any suggestions? NAT type is open.

    submitted by /u/mcadams226
    [link] [comments]

    How/where do you find Games with Gold after joining Gamepass?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    It's like the option has disappeared from my home screen and is now replaced with just game pass options.

    submitted by /u/MatrixPrime81
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having a problem on FIFA 20 signing on?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    I'm connecting to the EA servers on every other EA game that needs you to connect to play online yet fifa will just not connect me at all

    submitted by /u/LilNardoDaVinci
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment