• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Xbox 360 - This game is awesome

    Xbox 360 - This game is awesome


    This game is awesome

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Just passed the 400 Game Mark Today! Slowly but surely :)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Had a Halo Lan Party tonight on 2 Xbox360s with 7 ppl. Awesome times

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    A cutscene from MW2 with an alternate dubbing

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Is this worth it!? I already have a 360 E still but I've never seen a Halo 3 look so good in the wild before. Is the $180 worth it?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Trouble signing in

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Hey there, sorry if this isnt the place to ask, but Microsoft Support isnt doing much for me.

    When I try to sign into my 360, it locks up after entering my password.

    When I redownload my profile, it shows my gamer card and asks if I want the system to remember my password. I cannot do anything here and the screen closes, signing me out.

    When I try to sign in using the guide button, I can enter my password, it then asks again if I want to remember the password. Once here I cannot make any input and backing out using the guide button signs me out despite being prompted that my sign in was successful.

    Anyone have a work around?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Jakfan1
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on remember passwoed screen... Any help?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    I had bought Battlefield 4 and it turns out that the 'hd' content/multiplayer disc is cracked

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Its been over 3 months since I bought the game and couldnt install it since I had a 4gb console and then I got a hard drive and thats when it didnt download more than 50% of the hd content. So i noticed the crack on the disc

    Could anyone give me the hd content so I can put the content in my usb and then move it to my xbox 360 hard drive?

    submitted by /u/Section3622
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 wireless controller left analog drifted to the left.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    I have an issue with my xbox 360 wireless controller left analog stick drifted to the left after a couple of minute of playing. I have change the left analog stick with a new one 3 times already, but it still drifted to the left..i have checked for shorting but everything is fine. I dont know what the problem is, do you guys have any idea? Is it the microsoft chip is failing.

    submitted by /u/haki9292
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of the better sports games on the 360?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Some of the examples I can think of are Skate 2, NBA Jam: On Fire, and Rockstar Table Tennis.

    submitted by /u/TheDaddyPatty
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Can I use these (recovered DVD drives from X360 Slim consoles) on a Xbox 360 E?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    360 tryring to be a jetengine

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    Hey guys!

    Last year I've got a 360 (believe the Premium model) from my friend. Me and my sister use it to play forza and Minecraft. But the xbox is really really loud and I don't know what to do. I've thought to clean the fans and the system (which what I did) but it didn't work. I know I could reapply thermal paste, but I dont have the tools to remove the heat sink. I believe this model is a launch model, since it has no HDMI port. Anyone that has tips to get it more quiet? I really want to play Forza Motorsport 3 with a quiet xbox.

    Here's a video of my 360 that's going wild.

    submitted by /u/janniekm00
    [link] [comments]

    This then 80072741... What's wrong with my Xbox?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    theater troupe digs up the worst threads on ancient internet message boards and performs them in the theater "The Next Halo"

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    Can anyone find a game on modern warfare

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    The game is a dead wasteland.

    submitted by /u/Soulreaper689
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment