• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Xbox 360 - I believe the end is near. Booted up my console today and all ads were gone.

    Xbox 360 - I believe the end is near. Booted up my console today and all ads were gone.


    I believe the end is near. Booted up my console today and all ads were gone.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Idk what you guys are talking about still the same for me

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    "My time has come"

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I also still use my WiFi Adapter, except that mine plugs into my HDDVD drive.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    My friend gave me this 2008 Xbox360 about 10yrs ago. Fired it up today and update failed. Googled every possible suggestion no luck. I am not tech savvy so can somebody help me get it going?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    What lesser-known Xbox 360 game do you recommend?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    My xbox 360 controller from when I was a kid. I never got a 360 until recently but I used it to play lego star wars on the pc. It got dropped many times and never broke until recently when the cable got damaged. I resoldered it and it's working again. (A new cable costs $20, too expensive)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Its the beginning of the end...

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    How to connect the kinects to xbox 360 elite?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Got a new to me gently used xbox elite it doesnt seem to have the plug in for the kinect. Im missing it I suppose. Not tech savvy just kids miss having it so got this one our already gave up on our other xbox because for some reason it wont update.

    submitted by /u/Facelessnbaseless
    [link] [comments]

    Installing games to internal flash hard drive?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    I have an Xbox 360 S with a 4 GB internal flash drive. Am I able to install a game to that drive? I keep getting the "No valid storage devices found." message when I attempt to install a game. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BulletProofJoe
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trying to get xbox live (the free version) for the first time but when I tried to login it said that there was a problem with the credentials I’m using to sign in and it said to go to https://accounts.live.com to fix it but nothing was there to help. What should I do?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    (Edit) I wanted an answer not upvotes

    submitted by /u/pewds112
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good $5 xbox360 game (4.41€)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    First time seeing a gamestop

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    Can the 360 slim have the face plate change and if they can where can I find one

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    plz critique this video

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    guys plz critique my video and don't be afraid to be mean i wanna get better at making videos but i need ur honest opinions to do so

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qdVKL4H2GEE

    submitted by /u/danny5251
    [link] [comments]

    Did they only make the Xbox 360 E because the one was supposed to be online only

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    So Xbox one was gonna be online only and offline console was 360 so did they make the 360 e because the one was online only

    submitted by /u/skfkkekdkdkdk
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a update or what ?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    What happend here? After i connected to our New Router, something changed a bit here and i dont know if its supposed to happen

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Having issues with installing GTA V on the 360

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    I now have much more free time and decided to play a game I never finished. I got GTA V for the 360 when I came out in '13. Had a kid in '14 and never got to finish it. Well my issue is that I put a 16 Gig flash drive in the Xbox, formatted it in the Xbox, and installed the game on it this morning. Well when I went to turn it on tonight, the Xbox told me I have to install it again. Now here is the weird thing... when I select the flash drive, it says there is not enough space to install it (only 7.1 GB available). But when I go to manage my storage devices, nothing shows up on the flash drive screen. It looks empty yet only shows 7 GB available! Any ideas? I saved my game progress from playing today on the flash so I don't want to lose any of it.

    submitted by /u/sirdrumalot
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me with this? It keeps saying I’m logged into Xbox Live but it won’t let me select remember password or next. And the wheel just keeps spinning

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Just finished my custom FFXIII paintjob

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Final Fantasy XIII 360 Custom Paintjob https://imgur.com/gallery/alMOEeS

    Thought this would be the best place to share it. I messed up a tad on the spacing when the decal was printed. I also messed up my gloss layer a bit.

    submitted by /u/MDIGN
    [link] [comments]

    Did Microsoft remove their ads now?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    New update for the Dashboard?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Whats the difference in the arcade and pro editions of the console?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment