• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 11, 2020

    Xbox - Any reason why my xbox has been stuck on 51% for the past 20 minutes. Nobody is on the internet except me. I have reset my internet and xbox 2 now

    Xbox - Any reason why my xbox has been stuck on 51% for the past 20 minutes. Nobody is on the internet except me. I have reset my internet and xbox 2 now


    Any reason why my xbox has been stuck on 51% for the past 20 minutes. Nobody is on the internet except me. I have reset my internet and xbox 2 now

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Xbox 360 Best Buy Holiday Ad (2005)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    No Man's Sky is now available via Game Pass

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Finally reached 50k gamerscore after more then 5 years. I think Xbox should do milestone rewards for gamerscore like a new theme or avatar accessories or something like that would be cool.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Xbox 1 in a 360 shell

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Would it be possible to put the xbox one guts into a 360 shell? I just really like the look of the 360 shell.

    submitted by /u/saminabladder
    [link] [comments]

    Resident Evil 8 - Reveal Trailer Resident Evil Village

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    UPDATE: you are now able to change your gamer pics once again !!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Xbox download progress

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    I started my Modern warfare update last night when it was available. I shut off my Xbox and when I turn it on this morning, it only moved up a bit and this happened many times before. It only happens on updates but when I download a full game, it downloads overnight just fine. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/HavenWaldo
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox should have done a big reveal like PS is doing now

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    A reveal like this can create much more hype than a random reveal at the Game Awards.

    submitted by /u/NickisMyName_
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Xbox version of HL2 any different from the PC version?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Free Play Days: Soulcalibur VI, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, and Dead by Daylight: Special Edition

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Microsoft balance to buy an xbox design lab controller?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    can i use my Microsoft balance to buy an xbox design lab controller on Microsoftcom?

    submitted by /u/EpicFlipYT
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox controller board plan

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Does anyone know there the board connectors are on an Xbox one s controller for the face buttons

    By board connectors I mean when u take apart a controller the points at which a button is connected to the board

    If anyone knows please tell me

    submitted by /u/gruchyrapter
    [link] [comments]

    640 x 480 res

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    my Xbox rest the res to 640 x 480 and doesn't recognize that im connected from the tv through hdmi imput. Basically my xbox thinks its not connected to my tv when it is and it wont let me switch from 640 x 480 res. Ive rest the res and changed hdmi cords so any new advice helps

    submitted by /u/lebronestalksalot
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this happening? I only press the scroll button once on my controller and it becomes all crazy help?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Please someone help me find this game: all I remember was it was a 3rd person shooter and there was a gold weapon camo called “pimp”. I played it around 2009-2011.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Next Xbox app

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Something I really enjoy is being able to queue a game to download on the mobile app when I'm away from home. Whether it be from the Xbox App or Gamepass.

    But there's something that I'd truly enjoy, and that's the ability to see the download status bar, and the ability to see/start the download/update. While games usually are able to download/update while I'm away at work or overnight, some times there are hiccups and I come back to find the game never downloaded/updated. The ability to check from the app on the Series X would be amazing. Many of us gamers have a limited play time and something I didn't like about this generation was how much downloads prevented me from jumping straight into the games I want to play. If this feature could minimize the time I have to wait, I'm sure many of us older gamers would appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/vegathebeast
    [link] [comments]

    How does the Auto update work?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    I have it turned on but it seems to never install when I'm offline. It starts when I start up a game or when I get online.

    I'm not sure if I just don't notice my games updating when I'm offline or its because of how big updates are. For every update I have enough space btw

    submitted by /u/BruskEmu
    [link] [comments]

    series X hdmi cec

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Do we know if xbox released this year will finally support hdmi cec?

    submitted by /u/evevlo
    [link] [comments]

    hard drive question

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Silly question but, a friend of mine is currently updating Modern Warfare and is using an external hard drive, and his download speed in insanely slow. He's using an ethernet cable and I heard if you move the hard drive the speed would raise by about 65-90 mbps. If he moved the hard drive would it reset the update? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/emzwee
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE HELP

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    i just bought a brand new astro a10 headset and the mic on it doesn't work and i feel like i've tried everything somebody please help

    submitted by /u/user12591047
    [link] [comments]

    I have downloaded skate 3 on my xbox and when I wanna add my xbox acc or wanna download it the bar is not moving only little bit anyone know why?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Xbox One X Blurry

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    For some reason the picture on my One X is very disappointing. I have a 4k UHD TV but for some reason games like The Witcher 3 and AC:Odyssey look horrible.

    The best way to explain this is that close up textures look great. Geralt's character model looks fantastic, like you'd expect from 4k, however the environment looks very blurry and jagged.

    The same goes for Odyssey. It looks nowhere near as good as the 4k gameplay videos on YouTube.

    I had The Witched 3 for the PS4 Pro and it looked great, it was crystal clear. I know what the Witcher 3 should look like at 4k but it just doesn't look anywhere near as good for some reason. As far as I'm aware my settings are all fine.

    Other games like Jedi Fallen Order and The Outer Worlds also suffer from similar issues however it is more to do with horrific texture pop in.

    I'm starting to think my console maybe defective. As if something is failing inside. I dont know what to do to be honest

    submitted by /u/westsideee83
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment