• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 11, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Xbox 360 Best Buy Holiday Ad (2005)

    Xbox 360 - Xbox 360 Best Buy Holiday Ad (2005)


    Xbox 360 Best Buy Holiday Ad (2005)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    The Holy Grail of my Xbox 360 collection

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Going back, this time on the 360!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Overall game hype this week had me checking out my older games, including my first Xbox demo disk!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Crazy, Stupid Question: If my Xbox 360 has been sitting in the backseat of my car for over a year, is it safe to say it won't work anymore?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    I moved around the same time I got my PS4 and felt like I no longer needed my 360. However, I have been absolutely dying to play NCAA 14. However, I feel like it is a safe bet that the 360 is toast from sitting in the car for over a year, especially from the summer heat. Is it even worth a shot or will I burn my house down?

    submitted by /u/Groots-Cousin
    [link] [comments]

    my 360 wont turn on

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    i have a 360 from 2011 or around there and it got red ring a while back and i tried it again but this time its not even turning on, my power block is yellow so idk what the problem is i need some assistance plz.

    submitted by /u/Panthers8934
    [link] [comments]

    Thrift store 360 setting s

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    So I bought a used 360 at a thrift store near my work, the old owner had family controls active, I'm trying to play red dead for the first time and can't. Anyone know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Zasty_the_muffin
    [link] [comments]

    what is the "red ring" and what does it mean?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    i got a brand new xbox 360 in about 2016 and was wondering if i need to be worried about it? what causes it and can it be fixed if it happens to my xbox?

    edit: it hasnt happened to me (yet)

    submitted by /u/wildeyedsinner
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing my 360 in a while, went thru all the software updates and etc, and now I'm trying to log into my account (that should still be saved btw) and it's says I'm logged in but stays on this screen forever. Exiting out of it only takes me back to where I started. Any ideas?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    ERROR 80072741

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    I've searched online, checked Microsoft page, checked gamer forums and haven't found any solution that will fix this issue and allow to download/redownload a profile.

    Why is this so hard to solve? I've done all the troubleshooting methods I've found.

    submitted by /u/VampireVolkova
    [link] [comments]

    I don't remember an old xbox 360 game, please help.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    It was a demo, it was about a car with a firing turret. I played it in its demo version, and it started with a spaceship that left a car on a beach, then you went along the beach killing bugs, until a the final boss, an spiderrobot. And it ended because it was only a demo. https://imgur.com/a/5kAFBid

    submitted by /u/MarioMeza28
    [link] [comments]

    What is the real cause of rrod?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    I've heard many different explanations over the years. These are just a few. 1. Microsoft used lead solder that cracks with normal every day heat. The only way to fix it forever is to get it reballed with lead solder.

    1. The rrod is caused by long term overheating and can be prevented by not putting it on carpets and regularly dusting and repasting.

    2. All 360 released pre 2009 have faulty gpus and are going to fail. A possible fix would be putting a 09 gpu on an older console. It is said that high heat i.e from a heat gun temporarily revives the gpu. This also explains why the heat gun and towel methods work despite not getting hot enough to melt solder.

    So. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/linuxcommunist
    [link] [comments]

    I bought NCAA Football 13 for $10 and started looking for a 360 and lucked out. I got a 250GB Slim, 4 controllers and these 7 games for $70.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Can’t Connect To Any Online Game Servers?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    When I go to play a game it says there is hundreds of open games but says couldn't not connect? I have Xbox live, it works fine no problems but I can't join other players?

    submitted by /u/groovymoon935
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what this means? I can't find anything on Google about only the center being red.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    How can i fix this problem in 2020?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Xbox OG Games

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    so i just got an Xbox 360 from a friend and i ordered Half Life 2 to play thinking Xbox 360 Games could play Xbox original game and I'm getting a prompt telling me to get an xbox 360 Hard Drive and to also visit Xbox.com/games?

    is there anything i can do to play half life 2 on xbox 2 360?

    submitted by /u/kaismann
    [link] [comments]

    Destiny

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    If I buy the legendary edition of destiny for the 360 does that have all of the DLC (downloadable content)?

    submitted by /u/xxxx87
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Fat Green Light on then off

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Machine worked but the DVD drive was jammed Took machine apart / un jammed drive Once back together the machine will not turn on

    Green light turns on for a second then off With the DVD played unhooked it does the exact same thing

    Any idea what I could be?

    submitted by /u/MustardTiger1337
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment