• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    Xbox 360 - With a new GPU, my 6717 Xenon is back from depths of 0020 RROD

    Xbox 360 - With a new GPU, my 6717 Xenon is back from depths of 0020 RROD


    With a new GPU, my 6717 Xenon is back from depths of 0020 RROD

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Anybody here played this game? (Extraordinarily hard)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Working towards 100 games, probably will get some more this week or next week

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Every time I try to sign into my xbox 360 I get stuck at this screen. The email and password are right but I still cannot sign in it just loads forever. Please help.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    I need some help reddit

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Can you put a faceplate for the Xbox 360 Elite on a regular Xbox 360?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    I wanna get the Forza Motorsport 2 faceplate for my Xbox 360. However I noticed it's for the Elite version. Am I able to put it on my regular Xbox 360 or no?

    submitted by /u/InHeavenWithHellboy
    [link] [comments]

    Replacing a dead drive in a 1st generation Elite

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Looking for an up to date guide on spoofing the key to a working drive.

    My friend gave me his old Elite console with a dead drive in and my brother had a Pro given to him that won't turn on that he was going to throw out.

    The drive should still be good in the Pro so I want to spoof it for the elite but all of the guides I've looked at are 10 or so years old and only mention mounting the drive into a desktop. All I have to hand is my laptop and I can't find anywhere if a SATA to USB cable would do the job so I need someone with experience repairing the old consoles recently to walk me through the spoofing as it works today with windows 10, if there's new programs to do it with, etc

    submitted by /u/Whiteytheripper
    [link] [comments]

    Can use the chassis of a Falcon 360 on a Jasper motherboard?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Title says it all

    submitted by /u/Falco1211
    [link] [comments]

    I always get this screen when I try to sign in. it never ends, it's just stuck loading with the bars greyed out. I tried redownloadjng my profile twice too. Help?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Looking for a 360 slim hard drive

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Looking for a 360 hard drive considering that my unit is only a 4GB. If I just buy the shell and put in my own drive will it work?

    submitted by /u/xxxx87
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good thermal paste options?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I have two fat 360s and they are getting old, and I've heard that after a while they need to have their paste replaced. What should I use?

    submitted by /u/SkyeTheFurry
    [link] [comments]

    What online games on 360 are still alive?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    I need help with Xbox live

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    I'm trying to cancel my Xbox live on my 360 but I don't know how. Can someone help please?

    submitted by /u/kill_me_420
    [link] [comments]

    Weird controller disconnect

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    My first party controller has odd issues where it dies when it rumbles randomly. I've tried kinda good batteries and the dollar tree ones and they keep shorting out when it rumbles. What kind of fix is there to this?

    submitted by /u/R00by646
    [link] [comments]

    Please help!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    I recently bought a used CoD Black Ops game for my xbox 360, and the campaign does not work! The zombies part of it I can still play without a problem, but everytime I try to play the campaign missions, the little intro video plays, but then it says "Disc Unreadable." The disc itself is in good condition with barely any scratches. Is it something with the console itself? Any ideas are helpful

    submitted by /u/doc_holiday14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment