• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    Xbox - Still the sexiest bundle design.

    Xbox - Still the sexiest bundle design.


    Still the sexiest bundle design.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Moving soon so took the opportunity for a 360 family photo!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Never noticed that before! Hello from the UK back at you.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Xbox 20/20: Join Us as We Look into the Future of Xbox - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Just got my elite series 2 back from Microsoft thinking of extending my warranty does anyone know how much it is?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Next xbox start up sound

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Dead by daylight ������

    Posted: 05 May 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    TheSpartanHero here. Looking for friends. Got really into gaming again and the more friends. The more hight quality h2o playtime

    submitted by /u/stonerdeer
    [link] [comments]

    Help?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Can I use my Xbox One games on Xbox 360?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    My brother recently got an Xbox 360 (he didn't want a one because he has a PS4, just wanted to play old stuff again). I have an Xbox One and it came with Minecraft. I was wondering if there's anyway I can download Minecraft onto his Xbox 360 from my account? I don't know much about Xbox so I'm sorry if this sounds silly, I only use mine here and there.

    submitted by /u/winniethepooh02
    [link] [comments]

    Project xCloud

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I got my invite to join the Project xCloud testing (Italy) but i don't know if its just me because in the past months i've read a lot of positive feedbacks, but it lags a lot, and my controller keep getting disconnected, even tho i'm in front of the wifi and on my phone i got full signal, the xbox signal has always 1/0 bars, it works almost worse than the Xbox streaming

    submitted by /u/Zilio10
    [link] [comments]

    For some reason all of my clubs post disappeared on my club both on Xbox and on the Xbox app does anybody know why

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Is the store down?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Won't let me buy gold or gamepass. Just keeps saying try that again something happened on our end

    submitted by /u/StevenM111
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    So my Xbox one has this problem where the game doesn't work after I install it so I have to re-download can anyone help me with this issue

    submitted by /u/crazyArtillery605
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin’s Creed franchise sale

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    For those that haven't seen it, if you wanted to get into the Assassin's Creed franchise, or just want to pick up a couple games, on Xbox the entire current gen franchise is available at heavily discounted prices. (AC Odyssey Ultimate for $30? Yes please)

    Don't know if it's been mentioned or not but here you go!

    submitted by /u/Atlas-Driver
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox randomly turning off/restarting

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    So I'm just trying play through Code Vein (Amazing Game, really enjoying it. GG Bandai), and my xbox will randomly turn itself off/restart for no apparent reason. I placed my hand on the vent at the top of the xbox, and I've determined that it's not hot enough to classify as "Overheating" by Xbox One standards.

    Original Xbox One (regular version, not the day one Scorpio edition). Bought brand new 6 years ago, there are no visible dents, there have been no knocks or bashes, as far as my standards, it is in immaculate condition. There is a bit of dust here and there, but I cleaned it out with a brush about a month ago.

    Casing has not been opened or tampered with, fans work as they should, on/off button still bleeps when pressed (lovely little chime, right?). All ports and plug-ins as well as the power cable and power brick work as intended. As far as I'm aware, it's not a fault of the xbox itself.

    So, with all that in mind, I believe there is something wrong with my Xbox One, because it has NEVER done this in 6 years, and all of a sudden, this happens. I might try to power cycle and see if that works. I will also manually clear the alternate mac address and restart. It could be server side, but I wanted to get some advice from some of you and share my experience, as well as to see if any of you are having the same problems as I have encountered in the last 2 - 3 days or so.

    Any advice or troubleshooting options are appreciated. Cheers!

    • Neko
    submitted by /u/Umbral_Neko
    [link] [comments]

    Halo 2 Anniversary Potentially Releases for Xbox Game Pass PC Owners.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Xbox One controller won't turn on

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Controller finally stopped working and I tried another battery pack nothing, batteries nope, and USB cable to xbox and still nothing. Is there anything I can do without having to open it up?

    submitted by /u/Slevanas
    [link] [comments]

    Will it mess everything up

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    I have a copy of Red Dead Redemption 1 for the Xbox 360 and I've gotten pretty far into the game. That being said my sister wants to play the game. After I denied her she went to our parents. And now they're thinking of buying her a copy of the same game. What will happen if she puts the new copy of the game in? Will it get rid of my save file?

    submitted by /u/Toaster_is_bad
    [link] [comments]

    Can not remove Xbox debit card

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Whenever I try to remove my cards off of my Xbox account it displays an error. I also just received a text saying their was suspicious activity. I am unsure if these are linked. I am on Xbox 360 of that helps

    submitted by /u/CharlesMoon904
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the most addicting/fun game that’s worth buying?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    The last year, I've been working too much and took life a little too seriously. Because of this pandemic, I decided to buy an Xbox, sit back, and relax. What games would you recommend? I'm not looking to spend too much but a budget of around $60 an under is fine enough for me. I'm not much of a gamer, so I'm looking for advice from fellow Xbox members :)

    My mind has been thinking too much about work. I want a game that's fun, time killing, and make time go by fast :) Might be dangerous to ask for, but a game that'll keep me addicted for the next month or so.

    submitted by /u/LegendLurker
    [link] [comments]

    What is gems for?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    I got a few from achievements and I'm wondering what they are for.

    submitted by /u/Rogue_4TW
    [link] [comments]

    Game share privileges are strange

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I game share with my friend, he just bought Xbox gamepass ultimate. So we both have access to everything that includes except:

    When I go to gamepass it will not allow me to download the game straight from there but if I view the game in the actual store it'll allow me to download any gamepass game. Weird but it works i guess.

    I can't play or access any game that I've downloaded for free from games with gold because I'm not the one who purchased gamepass ultimate, which is ridiculous because i essentially do have gamepass ultimate because i gameshare.

    I feel like my first complaint is some sort of bug and isn't intended to work that way because it recognizes that I have gamepass but at the same time it doesn't

    Now my second complaint i feel works as intended but needs to be changed in my opinion, why does it matter who bought the gamepass if all other features work regardless of who bought it except games with gold Ultimately I'm just looking for insight on people's experience with gameshare. i love it, and it is a blessing just think there are some kinks to work out with it

    submitted by /u/ForwardFuture0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment