• Breaking News

    Monday, May 4, 2020

    Xbox 360 - About to have a great day (yes I know cable placement is kinda bad at the moment)

    Xbox 360 - About to have a great day (yes I know cable placement is kinda bad at the moment)


    About to have a great day (yes I know cable placement is kinda bad at the moment)

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    I got this factory sealed Halo 3 for only 4 dollars/30 Turkish liras. This will be the first time for me to play a Halo game despite being an Xbox 360 user since 2010.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Anyone up for some Doritos crash course

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    The Story of Xbox 360 PartnerNet Game Leaks | MVG

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    This is my home now since a power tripping mod at r/xboxone closed my post. Due to recent events I pulled my 360 out of storage and made a new tag. Anyone wanna play GTA IV or Burger King games?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    This made me laugh so hard

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Xenon Blades fun

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Enjoying some El Chavo Kart this fine Monday morning

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    I’ve tried to connect to Xbox live but this always pops up and Xbox live doesn’t work even though I have it. Help if you know anyway to solve it

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    It finally happened.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Xbox troubles :(

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Our xbox 360, when the power button is pressed, will not turn on but the fan will run (you can hear it) and the disk is not spinning and the power light is not lighting up. Anyone know What's wrong with it? How do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/Lovelyhippie420
    [link] [comments]

    X360 and Original Xbox Games on Marketplace for Free

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    I saw in a different sub that Become Human, Crackdown 1 and 2 are free on the xbox marketplace and have been for some time now. Do you know of any other full, games that are available free to download? I saw a couple of lists from a few sites but it seemed outdated. As well, this is of course excluding GWG & Freemium games.

    submitted by /u/wheresmapizza
    [link] [comments]

    The Xbox 360 is the bets console ever

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Okay, this is serious I'm not a troll.

    The Xbox One is nowhere near as fun as the Xbox 360. The games focus too heavily on graphics rather than actual fun. The quality of the games last generation was better, the soundtracks were better, the storyline was better and I had more fun.

    I'm into cars so I mainly play racing games. Although The Crew 2 is very, very good, Forza Horizon 4 and the lastest titles on Xbox One are nowhere near as good as Forza Motorsport 4 or Forza Horizon.

    It's not even the games. I upgraded from a Xbox One to a One X. I plugged my wireless headset in using the same connection method I did on the One and it fucked it up. I now have to perform a hard reset everytime I want to use it. It's a joke.

    My 360 works every single time. And I do mean Every. Single. Time. It's never missed a beat. Also bare in mind that my 360 is second hand and is cosmetically in bad shape (not my fault) so the fact that it's been faultless is even more impressive.

    I prefer the OS on the 360. It just works. Everything is simply laid out and you scroll across rather than downwards like you do on Xbox One (which is just fucking stupid.)

    Xbox 360 has gesture controls via Kinect. Sure not a major feature, but at least it has stayed even after the 360s life, rather than it being removed on Xbox One.

    submitted by /u/shrekman27
    [link] [comments]

    Weird glitch on spongebob movie game 360

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    So ive been playing the spongebob (og xbox copy, backwards compatible) on my xbox 360 s. When im at 50% battery and i take a hit/and explosion happens, the controller turns off and i have to turn it back on. Is this a recurring problem?

    submitted by /u/Dibmembrane69
    [link] [comments]

    General questions on modding my Xbox 360 Slims

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    So I have 2 slim (1 trinity and 1 corona), I plan on modding both for running 360 backups, og xbox backups, and roms and emulators. I plan on buying parts off of ebay. I have looked into it and I'm pretty sure all I will need is 2 glitch chips and a nand programer? I want to keep it cheap too. What is the best/cheapest glitch chip and nand programer to buy? I was thinking about the ace v3 and jr-programer. Also is there anything else I will need? (I already have the tools to solder it on) Also if I put xbox 360 games on my hard drive and play them online will I have a chance of getting banned? How about just playing emulators while my xbox is online?

    submitted by /u/theguy2288
    [link] [comments]

    X360 RGB range bug

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Back in 2011/12 Microsoft released the metro dashboard update.

    With this update the rgb range settings were bugged.

    There are

    • Standard (Limited 16-235)

    • Expanded (Full 0-255)

    This setting has to match the setting of the TV or monitor otherwhise you get a washed out picture or crushed blacks as seen in this picture (2/3)

    Now the bug appears in different apps where even if set correctly you get crushed blacks or a washed out image making it basically impossible to calibrate.

    Has anyone found a solution to this? The X360 and X1 seem to both have a similar issue.

    submitted by /u/VoidSeeker199X
    [link] [comments]

    Possibly a pirated game? Might brick my console?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    I went on a family trip to Mexico a few years ago and I bought a copy of LEGO Star Wars for my 360. since Mexico is known for a lot of sketchy bootlegs, am worried my console I don't want to get it bricked. So if someone can help me that would be neat.

    submitted by /u/mechagodzilla2007
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I find Xbox360 box art I can print out?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Title... I hope this is the right place to ask such a thing.

    It's probably a long shot of a request, but i'm looking for a full box cover for Codemasters F1 2013?

    I really wish I didn't lose the case. The game has seemingly skyrocketed in value, and it seems in the US it's quite a difficult game to find again especially with the box... and I don't exactly want to order another one from over seas just for that reason.

    Thank you my dudes.

    submitted by /u/dumb-yet-smart
    [link] [comments]

    2 Part Question.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    1. Does anybody have any suggestions where I can buy affordable XBOX 360 games online?
    2. If I like games like the LEGO Star Wars / Indiana Jones / Batman games, does anybody have suggestions for similar games I might like?
    submitted by /u/SpiritualMongoose
    [link] [comments]

    Would my 360 controller work with this charging adaptor on my pc or I should buy the wireless adaptor?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Can an X360 download games purchased on Microsoft.com?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    It seems like the XB1 store is tied to Microsoft.com, and the X360 store is tied to Xbox.com.

    What I'm trying to figure out is, does it matter which store you buy a game from? For example if I buy a backwards-compatible X360 game from an X1 or from Microsoft.com, can I still download the game on my X360?

    submitted by /u/Poodly_Doodly
    [link] [comments]

    What 360 game should I try?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    I have 250+ x360 titles. What should I buy next?

    submitted by /u/Joshua_Reen
    [link] [comments]

    Call of Duty World at War: A WWII Game Like No Other

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment