• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    Xbox 360 - It's back 😎

    Xbox 360 - It's back ��


    It's back ��

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    CoD Modern warfare 2 Xbox 360 Need players now!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Got a 360 from my cousin

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Yea so I got a 360 from my cousin. Neighbor told me that he "accidentally spilled somthing on it" got home turn it on works fine but was wondering what can I do to see if it really got wet or somthing? Letting it run a game for couple of hours see if it shuts off no sure if that's a good idea

    submitted by /u/Edwin199328
    [link] [comments]

    Great game to play with family

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    My son (6) and I have been working through the ninja turtles arcade games on the 360. Then we discovered Castle Crashers. Great animation, great playability, and he can keep on switching characters while I take us to the end. Love this game. Would highly recommend a download from the store. You won't be disappointed!

    submitted by /u/Litpunk
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best fantasy games on the 360? More info in the text post

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    I already have Skyrim, but as I love the fantasy genre, I'd obviously like to have more games of this type. I was thinking about Dragons Dogma, Shadow of Mordor and Darksiders (2) And how hard is Dark souls (2)? Like, is it playable for a non-hardcore gamer?

    submitted by /u/tangentbaker
    [link] [comments]

    Is the xbox 360 store still working?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    I want to play some kinect games but Microsoft unsupported the Xbox one kinect so will I be able to do it?

    submitted by /u/Philip_deaux
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Freezing/No Display

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    I recently booted up my old Xbox 360 and had problems right away. It would freeze after 5 minutes of playing and then would keep freezing every time I tried to play. It taking longer to freeze every time I booted it up. Then the next day I turned it on, the green light was on, but there was no display. Tried switching HDMI cords, no luck. Opened it up and cleaned out the dust, again no luck. Is it time to make a grave for my 360?

    Thanks in advance for any help/tips!

    submitted by /u/WillyPerr
    [link] [comments]

    Is there truly no way to fix a RROD?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    With the discovery last year of permanently fixing PS3 YLOD, those consoles can now be saved. But is there really nothing that can be done to ensure life on the pre-jasper units? Was there no single culprit?

    submitted by /u/neihofft
    [link] [comments]

    Just discovered this game, really into it !

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    best place to buy xbox live gold??

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Where's the best or cheapest way to get xbox live gold???

    submitted by /u/Keepthe360alive
    [link] [comments]

    Just discovered this game, really into it !

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 not reading disks.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    My xbox 360 is suddenly after an update not reading the disks in tray. Sometimes it does and most of the times it does not. I already removed all dust from the CD reader.

    My xbox 360 will read disks and most of the time it will not.

    Is there a fix or should I just let it die?

    submitted by /u/Mike_B_R
    [link] [comments]

    Running out of ideas

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    My ex bought my son a 360 from a yard sale a little while back so decided to get him some games for it. Long story short, the system has a parental lock on it and I have no idea on how to get it removed. The people she bought it from moved out of state so contacting them isn't an option. Is there any way possible to get this resolved without having to go to the head of Microsoft to get it cleared? I'll hang up and listen.

    submitted by /u/hwki6sn
    [link] [comments]

    Online activity

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Any games till active online

    submitted by /u/ShrekTheDumbCunT
    [link] [comments]

    Checkerboard Freezing

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Hey guys so I have a white Xbox 360 console that I got for $10 off eBay and hadn't touched it since 2016. Recently brought it out of storage and it did have 4 red rings and no display but I did manage to fix the problem being the power cord was the issue.

    Now when I boot it up the 360 only lasts less than 1 minute before freezing with a checkerboard screen. I'm starting to think after all I've done to fix it that originally the console was irreparable, is that the case?

    If so let me know what you think if this Xbox 360 is worth saving because it does have the 2008 dashboard which is pretty neat and intended on leaving it like that.

    submitted by /u/Golly98
    [link] [comments]

    Need help connecting 360 to tv or monitor

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    I just bought a 360 off kijiji (no hdmi port), it only came with this connector: https://www.amazon.ca/Monoprice-Toslink-Audio-Adapter-107526/dp/B00DILMFNS?th=1

    It also came with a red / white wire that splits into a red / white that can connect to each other so there's still an opening something can connect to. I also have an active composite to hdmi adapter. Do I just need to buy a single composite wire (yellow) to connect to the red/white into the yellow on the adapter and then the adapter to monitor / tv?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/makaveli93
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox players

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Just got my Xbox one X and I'm more in love with the 360 games but I have no friends on there. I play anything like MW3, Halo, Toybox Turbos, MGS collection etc feel free to add and we can play some games. gazfletcherhd

    submitted by /u/gazfletcherhd
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Wireless Headset

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    Does anyone remember the official 360 mono wireless headset? Those were awesome and it's a shame that we don't have anything like that for the current run of consoles

    submitted by /u/Brent2D
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment