• Breaking News

    Monday, May 18, 2020

    Xbox One - What a great quarantine game. Thank you game pass

    Xbox One - What a great quarantine game. Thank you game pass


    What a great quarantine game. Thank you game pass

    Posted: 17 May 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Upcoming console exclusives, all playable on Xbox series X.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    Mojang Studios: New Name, Logo, and teasing 2 new games.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    I keep getting spammed with invites by two people I never met. I tried to look up their gamertags to block them and nothing comes up. It’s non stop spamming. Can somebody tell me what I can do and why this is happening?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    SUGGESTION: It would be awesome if Xbox and TrueAchievements parter up. We would get stats, achievement guides and walkthroughs straight from the Xbox achievement page and the app. This would make it a lot easier for people to unlock achievements.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    Ideas to improve this sub.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Ideas to improve this sub.

    This sub has 2 million of users and still looks horrible. but i'm not just gonna rant, but also try to give some solutions.

    First and most important. add a weekly random megathread, just to share what we are playing and give some life to this sub. I love to get some games recommended, i would've never tried games such as Lonely mountain downhill or Slay the spire.

    Second add some flairs please, 2/3 of this sub are tech support questions, giveaways and news. and don't get me wrong that's allright. but much of us like reading stories like the 47th old man getting into gaming for the first time.

    And third, give this sub some colour i like the minimalistic aspect of xbox, but i think we could do something better. This is my take, i'm not an artist or a photoshop expert, but i'm glad with the results.

    In the left we have th biggest/new current games on game pass, both pc and console. while in the right we have the next two first party games. The middle looks weird, but overall i think is a better template that the actual one we have.

    https://preview.redd.it/wnswttzteez41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6f8fbc9566b6d149da59ad540d0d519a6c206981

    submitted by /u/ziggy_the_starman
    [link] [comments]

    Already have enough controllers but I couldn't resist...

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Terminator Resistance is really good and shouldn´t have received all those bad scores from critics on release

    Posted: 17 May 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    This game came out with little to no fanfare and was harshly picked on by the critics, unfairly imo.

    It´s honestly one of the best movie tie ins I´ve played in my 30 or so years of gaming and just a really solid game in its own right. It nails the Terminator atmosphere and has a lot of neat, but not so on the nose fanservice. The soundtrack is also godly. Everything about it just works, it´s tight and well crafted.

    Seems like some critics were just ready to hate on this game from the get go. Definitely a hidden gem!

    submitted by /u/Virltommy
    [link] [comments]

    After 2 good years... She's finally showing signs of wear. Right joy stick drift and grips detaching. Ordered everything I need to make the repair soon.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    I ordered a design lab controller, I love it but I would never do it again.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    So I just had a custom made controller done up, I got it 2 tone grey (my cat who just passed was gray and i wanted to commemorate her, sorry if that's stupid lol), rubber grips, gun metal triggers, and pink bumpers/sticks, with a metallic pink Dpad.

    I'm in Canada so in total I paid $130. The look of it I absoloutly love, and the rubber grips feel very nice. The reason I wouldn't get another one, or even reccomend one is because the build quality.

    On the one I received, none of the panels are flush so there are lips on the plastic. It doesnt affect the usability, but the feeling of it brothers me to no end, and I feel like for the price, the quality control should be way higher.

    Next is stick drift. My old controller had pretty bad drift on both sticks, but right out of the box my custom one has drift on the left stick. Thankfully its only straight back so it doesnt really affect playing but still. For a premium product, this shouldn't be an issue.

    Third is engraving quality. The "laser engraving" feels less than a millimeter, and looks like its just painted on, and it's rather difficult to see on the gray face plate. If I'm paying an extra 15 dollars, there should be colour choices, or at the very least they should have a better default colour to contrast the body of the controller.

    Last is price. Its fucking expensive. I dont regret it because it has a lot of sentimental value to me, and I havent gotten a new controller in a long time.

    As much as I love my custom controller, it's just really hard to reccomend it full heartedly. Sure if you have the extra cash and you want one, go for it. Otherwise at that price point, you're better off getting an elite, even though those also have drift issues for whatever reason. Even though I'm enjoying my product, it really feels cheap of Microsoft to provide such a poorly built product at this price range.

    submitted by /u/SuccedTheWholeTiddy
    [link] [comments]

    My and my friends had a world on Minecraft now when ever we try to open it it says this anybody know how to fix it

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    “With The Medium by Bloober Team, Scorn by Ebb Software, and Project: Mara by Ninja Theory, there are currently three unique-looking horror experiences announced coming only to Xbox console and PC, launching Day One on Xbox Game Pass.“ - by Klobrille‬

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    From the top of my heart I want ReCore 2!

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    I really loved my time with this game, such an amazing adventure with the flavour of old school. gameplay is fun, story is nice and platforming is just super fun.

    you might fight me on this, but I don't exaggerate when I say I enjoy it more than Gears 4, Forza, uncharted 4, Horizon Zero Dawn ..etc.

    Phil Spencer, just do it

    submitted by /u/ThroGM
    [link] [comments]

    Troy Baker and head of Marvel games tease Daredevil game

    Posted: 17 May 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Game Suggestions.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Hey everyone im going on a gaming shopping spree soon so i was wondering what games would be fun. So if you guys could give some suggestions of games that be great! It could be in Xbox One game or backwards compatible game I don't care just give me suggestions.

    Thanks in advance!!

    submitted by /u/DeliriousSumoOptical
    [link] [comments]

    FFIX on GamePass keeps crashing inside of Burmecia

    Posted: 17 May 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    The game freezes and the Xbox will turn off. I've tried reinstalling the game, deleting local saves, going to an older save.

    Not sure if there's anything I can do to try and salvage the game at this point.

    submitted by /u/RockyL15
    [link] [comments]

    Headset upgrade from Turtle Beach XO Four?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    So I have the Turtle Beach XO Four and I've had them for almost 4 years now. Here recently it's been seeming like the sound is cutting out very slightly every now and then, so I figure it's time for an upgrade. I bought the Hyperx Cloud X headset from Best Buy, but those seem to have less quality sound when compared to the xo fours. Especially in the higher frequencies, it makes my ears hurt so I have to turn the volume down but then I can't hear as well. I compared them with and without the adapter that came with the xo four and the xo four beats those, in my opinion. I returned the Hyperx and now I'm wondering what kind of headset do y'all recommend?

    Also it seems as if newer headset within the $100 range don't come with little adapters anymore. I really like the xo four's adapter with the bass boost and I'm hoping I can find a headset with some kind of bass boost. I'm also not opposed to going wireless

    submitted by /u/dedrock156
    [link] [comments]

    Having problems with internet connection, but tests show it’s all good.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    I got on my Xbox one S today to watch YouTube, and all of a sudden the quality of the video would decrease until the video stopped entirely. I tried some games and they lagged horribly, even going to the point of kicking me out for internet problems. I go to the network settings, and I do all the tests and it says it is fine. What do I do when it is obviously not fine?

    submitted by /u/Nebby__
    [link] [comments]

    How can I record gameplay and voice chat?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    I've tried using twitch and can broadcast streams but can't seem to record my entire gameplay with voice chat.

    I'm ultimately looking to get video on YouTube with both gameplay and my voice.

    Thanks for any guidance or help guys.

    submitted by /u/Canadianz
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnected constantly from games, but remain connected to Xbox Live

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    I've been having this incredibly annoying issue lately where my Xbox One is disconnected from multiple matches, but I am still connected to Xbox Live. My Xbox One is hardwired into my router. I already tried unplugging and playing through the Wi-Fi, but it didn't help. I also tried this with different games each having the same result. My other consoles that are hardwired or wireless are not having this issue. I already tried hard resetting and also removing my account and hard resetting to no avail. Does anyone have any advice for this issue?

    Edit: I also tried my other Xbox One S and it seems to be suffering from the same issue.

    Edit 2: Playing on my sister's account for Overwatch. She was disconnected from the menu a couple times, but is able to finish full games. I tried on my account again and got disconnected early in the match. I don't understand...

    submitted by /u/DarkDesertFox
    [link] [comments]

    Take if you need. Came with new controller and I pay for regular gp

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Xbox One S, Monitor and Audio

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    What's the best way to have audio while using a monitor? Should i buy something that uses optical cable ? Any suggestions ?

    submitted by /u/WestChildhood2
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good games with a great story that you highly recommend??

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Caught my score out of the corner of my eye.. hehe

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment