• Breaking News

    Monday, May 18, 2020

    Xbox 360 - I've collected all the fat motherboard revisions, except for Opus.

    Xbox 360 - I've collected all the fat motherboard revisions, except for Opus.


    I've collected all the fat motherboard revisions, except for Opus.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Found this bad boy today. Used to wear this round town thinking I was a bodyguard.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    No Sound

    Posted: 18 May 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    I was messing around with the storage stuff and my HDMI cable came loose. When I plugged it back in I had no sound. I tried doing the display discover thing multiple times but it didn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/Noooooiiiceeeee
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite 360 model and why?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Mine is the Elite. The color just makes it look absolutely stunning .

    submitted by /u/alexwitwicky
    [link] [comments]

    Couch Co-op games like RE5-6

    Posted: 18 May 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Ok y'all my best friend who is also my roommate is with me in this lockdown and we already have finished RE5 6 and REV2 like a million times before the lockdown, now we did them again.

    I ordered a few split screen/coop games online that I read around here and were recommended by others who asked this question a zillion times, we ended up with Lara Croft and the guardian of light as our new fav, but couldn't get into the likes of fable 3, borderlands or the minigames of COD, also yes gears of war didn't hold up to RE as gameplay and story wise it's a different affair. we have tried other platformers to get a feel for a co-op game that has some shooting and puzzles akin to resident evil and tomb raider but despite it all we haven't been able to agree on one game. And yes I tried Lara Croft and the temple of Osiris, it sucked compared to the tight controls and much better gunplay of the preequel.

    Alas here's the final verdict for a game to qualify for us, tight third person controls like resident evil and tomb raider, some cover shooting or shooter in general but with a challenge/stress not just infinite ammo blast cover and repeat, with some element of exploration/puzzle or just simple head scratching. Story co-op is preferable but if mini-games are as fun we will just replay. Thank you in advance for whoever read this far ❤️

    submitted by /u/BiroKakhi
    [link] [comments]

    Can I go online with a JTAG Xbox 360?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Heard that Microsoft has an anti piracy software that can brick your Xbox 360 if it has a JTAG chip in it. But that can only be done if the console is online. Any truth to this?

    submitted by /u/alexwitwicky
    [link] [comments]

    The 2011 PlayStation Network PSN Hack - What Really Happened? | MVG

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    HDD Caddy & XBox 360 Slim- Won't Recognize

    Posted: 18 May 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Hi All!

    Question, I have an Xbox 360 Slim w/ 4GB flash memory. I bought a Caddy to try and use this internal 120GB HDD I had laying around to upgrade the space. I can get the console to recognize it if I put it on as a "USB storage device"using an HDD storage enclosure, but not when I put it in the Caddy and insert it- it won't show up at all.

    Does the hard drive that goes in the caddy need to be a certain type or formatted a certain way? I am using a Macbook, so I'm kind of limited based on some videos I've seen- didn't know if anyone has a workaround for it. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Pandawolf1989
    [link] [comments]

    GameStop bolt modded a working Zephyr. It works just fine with the X-Clamps. Also look how much thermal paste they used...

    Posted: 18 May 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    ~7 yr old xbox s red ringed on me yesterday.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Hi! I've had an xbox 360 slim for about 7 years now, and shes had no issues aside from the occasional freeze. Never noticed her getting too hot unless she was on for hours at a time, sat on a well ventilated shelf, never been in for repairs before, the works. Yesterday, I had just turned it on and started up a game (ME3) when it froze and the screen went black. I got up and turned it off, waited a few seconds, and turned it back on, and the light was red. I know as far as the traditional red rings go, the different lights tell you what the problem is, but there arent any quadrant lights on, just the dot in the middle. I unplugged the xbox from all of its cords, cleaned its vents on the side, and left it to cool down for a day. I'll admit, I'm nervous about where to go from here; I've never opened a console before, and I'd hate to mess it up even further. I'm probably just going to upgrade to an xbox one at this point, but I was wondering if anyone had any pointers before I permanently ruined it with my fumbling. Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/hightopchucktaylors
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone elses Xbox 360 tenure incorrect?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    I've been a member of Xbox Live for 8 and a half years running now but for some reason my tenure is still on 7 years on my Xbox 360 Profile. Is it normal for it to take this long to update or do I have a problem?

    submitted by /u/ecnarudnE
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 as entertainment device

    Posted: 18 May 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    So I have both an xbox one and 360, and I've been using the xbox one to play games on my tv. Today I thought that maybe I could hook up the 360 to my other tv on another room to use as a streaming device for Netflix, YouTube and so on. How good is the app library for such things and is it still usable and comparable to the xbox one for those tasks in 2020? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Antroxe
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t get Kinect to work on original 360

    Posted: 18 May 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    I have an original Xbox 360 with the Kinect connected to an adapter which is plugged into the wall and then connected to the rear USB port. The adapter has a green light but turns off as soon as I connect the Kinect wire. When I boot up the Xbox the Kinect flashes for a couple seconds and then turns red. Xbox displays an error saying that it has insufficient power.

    I got the 360, Kinect, and adapter from different buyers used so I'm trying to figure out which part is defective or whether there's something else I should try.

    I also tried starting Kinect adventures and accepted the update, it didn't help.

    Also the 360 is very loud in general, is this normal on launch models! I used to own one back when it launched too but i can't remember.

    Thanks for any advice!

    submitted by /u/makaveli93
    [link] [comments]

    2005 Dashboard

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Is there any way to get the 2005 Xbox 360 dashboard on a Xbox 360 S/E? I heard something about newer games that came out after the dashboard change has the new dashboard on the disc and will update your xbox automatically. Is this true?

    submitted by /u/Abram367
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 No sound, need a solution

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    I got an Xbox 360 today from a friend as I wanted to replay many games I use to have. I use the component cables and on my TV I have 2 different sources- Composite and Component. If I play on composite, I cannot play on the HDTV mode as when I switch it to HD it won't show, however it has sound. If I go on the component source it DOES show the HD Xbox 360, however has no sound. Does anyone know a fix? Thanks

    submitted by /u/TheAlexvideo
    [link] [comments]

    Is $75 a good deal for everything here?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Green Screen of Death

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    I got the green screen of death today on my xbox 360. Is there any tips for fixing this. I also have a MW3 xbox 360. Does anyone know if the hard drive from regular 360 can be used on MW3 version

    submitted by /u/schwarboo024
    [link] [comments]

    Looking at a copy of Chromehounds. What does this section on the back of the box mean?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    This is what I'm referring to. It says the game quickstarts in Swedish/Finnish but the game is in English. What does this mean? Cheers!

    submitted by /u/BigZman95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment