• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 17, 2020

    Xbox 360 - A meme I made

    Xbox 360 - A meme I made


    A meme I made

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    My entire game profile keeps appearing blank. And whenever i attempt to save games it tells me it cant sign into my account to save. It wont let me use the basic functions of my xbox. What should i do?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Made her look nice for one last ride she's gonna go anyday now lol sounds like leaf blower

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Got a free Zephyr.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Before ~> After of two controller I cleaned for my dad

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Need help

    Posted: 17 May 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    I'm trying to figure out the email I used for my Xbox 360 account so that I can put it on my Xbox one. I can't find what email I used for this account and when I try to connect to Xbox live on my 360 it says "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again" All other Xbox live accounts work on my 360. If anybody has a fix for this that would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/spacemane0
    [link] [comments]

    My 360 won't connect to wifi

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Hi all!

    I haven't used my 360 in something like a month and now it won't connect to the wifi network that it used to connect to without fail. I've been trying to log into Xbox Live so I can save my progress in GTA5 (I'm playing it through again) but I can't because of my network issues. I contacted Microsoft and they've just regurgitated the same information that's online and have been 0 help. Since Reddit has helped solve these problems before I figure they can do it again as well. I tried resetting my system network settings to factory and then restart the console but it didn't solve anything. I then had to manually enter my SSID and WPA2 because my network wouldn't show up on screen afterwards, but I still can't get it to connect to my network. It works fine with my mobile hotspot but that's a hotspot and uses my phone's data which I don't have an unlimited amount of. Can anyone help me get my network back? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/wcnmvp
    [link] [comments]

    All Xbox Live Arcade Games for Xbox 360 in one video. What are your favorites XBLA?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Repairs

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Just in case for the inevitable day my Xbox 360 Breaks I've been wondering if Microsoft or any other trusted factory does repairs. I just want to be a step ahead

    submitted by /u/mechagodzilla2007
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have to download the epic games launcher to play GTA V on xbox or does it just show up as free in the store?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    I'm having issues downloading GTA V. See above.

    submitted by /u/jmzaj
    [link] [comments]

    An Xbox 360 game with dashboard update 2.0.13146?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    So I've decided to clean out some old hardware and one of the Xbox 360 consoles is stuck in a boot loop and it's asking for a disc containing the update to continue. It seems that a failed update at some point has caused the issue and I should be able to fix it by inserting the game that contained that update. The problem is I have no idea what game was used that contained the dashboard update. It seems that the update that is needed is dashboard 2.0.13146. I was wondering if anyone would know of a game that would contain this update specifically?

    submitted by /u/TheHighPython
    [link] [comments]

    Logitech G332 Stereo Gaming Headset

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Price drop of $20 at amazon

    submitted by /u/swampje
    [link] [comments]

    plz help

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    I decided to play on my 360 because i felt nostalgic anyways my 360 is the phat model and is super janky and old and i lost the battery back thingy so i put 2 batteries in and 4 pennies on top to keep em secure and went to play and 99% of the time the controller lights keep flashing. It can still turn on the xbox and syncing will do nothing, replacing batteries didnt help either. would appreciate any help.

    submitted by /u/UpBeatTeam5805
    [link] [comments]

    What type of connector is this and the part number?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    I just bought Call of duty black ops 1 and to no suprise, there is no "game edit options" so i cannot play multiplayer with bots. However im looking forward to see if there is any website i can doenload the update for the game for free as my xbox isn't connected to xbox 360 isn't connected to live.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Original Xbox 360

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Just received a brand new 2006 Xbox 360 with blades. How much game time can I get out of it before it red rings?

    submitted by /u/RoyaltyRS
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought Call of duty black ops 1 and to no suprise, there is no "game edit options" so i cannot play multiplayer with bots. However im looking forward to see if there is any website i can doenload the update for the game for free as my xbox isn't connected to xbox 360 isn't connected to live.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment