• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Xbox One - Jump Ahead Wallpaper

    Xbox One - Jump Ahead Wallpaper


    Jump Ahead Wallpaper

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    I've had my one x for more than a year now, and I've been using it on a 1080p HDMI input by accident. Switched it to the right 4k hdr input and i'm blown away. That is all.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    I'm an idiot when it comes to TVs.

    Edit: Forgot to mention, I had my SNES classic connected to the 4k HDR port lollllll

    Edit 2: I'd like to also shout out to my training coach the one who told me about this Big Lenny, he's an inspiration to black bodybuilders worldwide. Truly a sickening individual.

    submitted by /u/WwhhooooOoooo
    [link] [comments]

    [Forza Horizon 4] When you pick a bad car and the Xbox decides to give you a second chance!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Everwild, the next new IP from Rare, has been in the works for almost 3 years (June 2017)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Gears of War 3 didn’t get the GoW UE treatment but man it still looks gorgeous on the One X

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Never thought that I would enjoy a game where I have to pull Trucks out of the mud!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Assassin's Creed Valhalla setting is looking really good (Ashraf Ismail game director of Black flag and Origins working as creative director for Valhala)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Few games have co-op adventure mode, so we’ve decided to add one for our game!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Gamepass is amazing �� Streets of Rage 4

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Assassin's Creed Valhalla development backed by 15 studios ( AC Odyssey was backed by 10 studios )

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    I might have the wrong vehicle for this.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Stubbs the Zombie

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    We really need a remake for this game, can we start a petition?

    submitted by /u/Obiwan-thehighground
    [link] [comments]

    MANEATER preload available now (6.53 GB)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Found a picture from 2 years ago of my cat with my new Design Lab controller.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Joined Xbox Family on March 21st, Game Pass is a MILESTONE for gaming and still more to come, didn't buy a single game. Thank you Xbox!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Hello gamer dudes and dudettes! Looking to buy my husband a new gaming chair (along with a few other sparklies) for our tenth wedding anniversary, later this month. Is this a good one? Any recommendations around the same price range? Help a clueless wife out! TIA

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Just Played Deliver Us the moon - Wow

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Took a while to get engrossed but what a gem. It's games like this taht make me love the Gamepass!

    submitted by /u/evilstar123
    [link] [comments]

    Stellaris 2.2 console update for may 12th

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    There seems to be a lot of misinformation going around about the Summer Game Fest

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    There seems to be a lot of misinformation and confusion about the newly announced Summer Game Fest. What it all means isn't entirely clear to me either, but it isn't like it's Geoff Keighley and his team are organizing a bunch of events. Right now, it's just a name they decided to slap on all the events that were already gonna happen anyway. I know it sounds a bit weird, and I think it is. This comment seems to back up what I'm thinking.

    And in this comment he seems to confirm that it's still the publishers organizing their own digital events or livestreams.

    So the way I see it, this Summer Game Fest is just some sort of platform where you can easily keep up with all the gaming news and events, which is pretty cool. But I don't understand why it's advertised as more than that. I've already seen so many people ask things like "Ooh, will this get shown at Inside Xbox or maybe at Summer Game Fest?" Inside Xbox is also part of the Summer Game Fest.

    If I'm understanding it wrong, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/flipperkip97
    [link] [comments]

    When you’re JACK and accidentally fall off the cliff after exiting the Skiff and can’t get back up to rejoin the team.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    some games aren't even appearing at all. Is that a bug?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    If you have stick drift on your control pad, try pushing down on the stick really hard and blow into the sides hard. Can’t promise it will work for everyone but it worked for me

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Elite Series 2, RB button needs more pressure to work

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Hi there, I have the Elite 2 controller and as the title states my RB button isn't functioning how it needs to. it's my first elite controller and I'd like to not have to buy a new one, just a few months after purchasing it.

    I use that one button a lot. So maybe it is just overused? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Side note: is there anywhere I can find online that makes metal shells for controllers and buttons?

    submitted by /u/VoraciousThief
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment