• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Calling all MW2 Players: Get ready for MW2 Weekends. A chance to relive the glory of MW2, while flooding the lobbies with players. We have a discord with 1.8k people ready to play. Next session TONIGHT! All you have to do is play during the times listed below:

    Xbox 360 - Calling all MW2 Players: Get ready for MW2 Weekends. A chance to relive the glory of MW2, while flooding the lobbies with players. We have a discord with 1.8k people ready to play. Next session TONIGHT! All you have to do is play during the times listed below:


    Calling all MW2 Players: Get ready for MW2 Weekends. A chance to relive the glory of MW2, while flooding the lobbies with players. We have a discord with 1.8k people ready to play. Next session TONIGHT! All you have to do is play during the times listed below:

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    How do I go about making this my Gamerpic? It is not showing up as a stock option.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Can someone tell me the name of this 360 gamerpic? Trying to find it to make an HD version

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    360 games that are not backward compatible. What’s are some under the radar titles worth playing?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    I'm looking to start collecting for the 360. I had a launch one that red ringed after I had already moved on to the Xbox One, but I realized there are so many games I never got to play. I just ordered a slim model.

    What are some under the radar games that are not playable on the Xbox one? So far I've picked up Condemned 2 , Bionic Commando and the second Army of Two (I like dumb shooters).

    My goal is to amass a nice collection of games that never got a release or remaster outside the original 360 console. In addition to collecting, I'm also looking to play through the games too.

    submitted by /u/RagingHematoma
    [link] [comments]

    Currently Replaying an Xbox 360 Classic

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Still current massively played online games

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Hello. I wanna go back for xbox 360 and its online. Do you know game where theres still a lot of people in it. Does no matter the game. Thank you

    submitted by /u/RoxNova
    [link] [comments]

    how to use my headphones mic on xbox 360?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    well, i already know how to connect my game to listen my in game sound on my headphones, i only need to know what adapater i need to voice chat, i know that it needs to be a 3.5mm female to 2.5mm adapter, also 3 rings/trrs so i could use the mic. Can someone give me a link of the kind of adapter i need? there is a lot on amazon but the ones that has the trrs connection have bad reviews

    submitted by /u/darkroom67
    [link] [comments]

    For Halo multiplayer, which versions are people still playing the most to make it worth it?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    My NCAA 14 football game got the perfect circle scratch. I got it buffed, but it still won’t work. I took it to a store and they said it’s dented. Instead of forking our $170 for a used copy, is there anyway to fix these dents

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    JOIN THE YELLOW MEN LETS TAKE OVER LOS SANTOS ON XBOX 360 GT: GloRiOXs

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Xbox gift card

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    So I want to buy a xbox gift card but it says I can't use it in the xbox360 market place does that mean I can't get xbox360 games on xbox one or i can't buy games on Xbox 360?

    submitted by /u/lawnman3000
    [link] [comments]

    Back into it after a few years.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    After about 5-6 years without a 360 my recently purchased S arrived today. Was a bit dusty but cleaned up pretty well, slapped in the 500Gb drive I bought for it too. I may strip it for a good clean in the near future. Plugged in, turned on, boots and runs well, but, the controller will not turn on. Tried a few YouTube suggestions with no luck. Contacted the seller and they only tested it with a USB cable, but didn't have a spare to send with the console. So no gaming for me this weekend until I sort that.

    I stripped the controller for a clean and notice a small amount of corrosion on a couple of components, but a few multimeter checks and things look ok. With the PCB back in the bottom of the case I plugged the battery pack in and checked where the pins are soldered, nothing. Possible bad battery case, although it all looks good.

    Game wise, I've picked up the FEAR series as I wanted to play through it again, and I picked up The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena to play again, and it comes with the remastered version of Escape From Butcher Bay, bonus. There's a few digital games I have that don't play on my Xbox One. The console came with a few games, including Crysis 2. I haven't played that one so might give it a go.

    Probably a week or so before I can actually use it now, but it's nice to have a 360 back in the collection. It's set up with the OG Xbox for some retro fun when I'm not feeling like playing the Xbox One or PS4.

    submitted by /u/Waughy
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 arcade

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Why does the arcade use three different power supplies depending on what model you have? Is the elite the same way?

    submitted by /u/nickbro312
    [link] [comments]

    My xbox is distorted and too wide screen. I was using on a 4:3 monitor before this, has this not adapted properly to the new aspect ratio?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Xecuter J R Programmer V2

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where I can get one of these, except from China?

    Or any German dude here who is willing to sell it?

    I ordered one at amazon, but it's from China and the parcel got lost somewhere

    I want to RGH my Xbox 360 Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/xbgerrit92
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to replace the analog sticks on the official 360 controller?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    I have a few official 360 controllers. For some reason, the analog sticks on all of them are completely worn. They work but the rubber has worn down so there is almost no grip when using them. Not sure why the 360 controllers seem to be susceptible to this.

    submitted by /u/CerberusArcProjector
    [link] [comments]

    Audio is delayed

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    When I startup my X360, the sound is synced with the video. But sometimes when I go into games, the sound is delayed by anything from 1 second to 5 seconds, which is really annoying. I don't know the cause for it, since it seems to happen at random, but it might happen when I go into the menu, clicking the X360 button. Nothing is wrong with either my tv or amplifier, since only my 360 has this problem. I have the latest update installed, and it's the "E" version of the Xbox. The problem only disapears when I restart it.

    submitted by /u/Blazkowicz01
    [link] [comments]

    i just got my 360 back but it’s not letting me connect to my internet when my internet it working fine

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Hey guys how can you transfer your music playlist from your usb pen drive to your Xbox 360 hard drive?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    I want it so I don't have to have my pendrive plugged into my 360 to play songs.

    submitted by /u/___HaVoK___
    [link] [comments]

    License Transfer

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    I was trying to perform a license transfer on a few games when I accidentally clicked 'A' twice and progressed through the selection screen and now am unable to do it again for 3 months. I was going to try and talk to Xbox support but don't know what categories this would fall under? Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

    submitted by /u/_dark___ninja_
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 slim or elite

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    My birthday is next week and I'm interested in buying either the slim or elite. I've heard good things about both but can't decide on which. I want one that will run faster and last longer. Which should I get?

    EDIT:256gb slim and the elite that looks like the xbone

    submitted by /u/Tazmer
    [link] [comments]

    My first time playing this game got it new

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    how to login on 360 account online

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    i forgot password and email but recall user name. have not been on account for 10 yrs prob but rly hoping to log back in 4 the memories🥺

    submitted by /u/vanguardlimited
    [link] [comments]

    KODI

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    Just took delivery of my nephews old Xbox 360, better than nothing I guess. Anyhowe I'm assuming you can Get Kodi on it. Tried doing a search but can't see the app.

    submitted by /u/texanhotguy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment