• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 21, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Still plenty more to get hold of...

    Xbox 360 - Still plenty more to get hold of...


    Still plenty more to get hold of...

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Wanna sell my Xbox 360. Arcade, jasper and in good condition with a 69 GB HD. How much do you think it'll sell for?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Started my physical Xbox 360 collection again last January after losing all my stuff! So happy.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Falcon red ringed on me :(.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    My Collection

    Posted: 20 May 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    Download Profile

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    So I tried to make an Xbox live account for my offline profile, but when I put my email in it said that "an existing profile is already associated with that email" and it told me to "download profile". So I went to download profile, put in my email and password and it said credentials were wrong and gave me an error code. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/KoalaMan2017
    [link] [comments]

    Got nostalgic in lockdown and made a video talking my days as an achievement hunter back in the 360 era, thought it might be of interest to some.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Somewhere to get an actual xbox 360 controller?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    My old 360 controller is finally crapping out, and I'm looking to find a replacement. Is anyone aware of a good place to find one? I'm looking far and wide and everything seems to be a knockoff. I'm preferably looking for a wired one but I'll even settle for a wireless one and just buy an adapter for it

    submitted by /u/LegacyLemur
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for games with Map Editor

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Greetings all!

    I'm looking for games with map editor that can create single player maps or maps playable with bots. While i'm more into map making for FPS i welcome prstty much any kind of game. I already know aboit far cry amd battleblock theather, Trials, N+ and Bangai-O. Is there anything else? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/TheDugal
    [link] [comments]

    Got these two great games today! Playing PGR 4 right now for the first time :D

    Posted: 20 May 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Trying to get into old account and keep getting this code. What can I do?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Fable:Anniversary

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Is it that bloody rare that used copies go for like $60 on eBay?

    I thought the Fable series was popular...

    submitted by /u/whatsthestatusjattus
    [link] [comments]

    So I've been looking everywhere for this very specific game...

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    I've been looking everywhere for this one game. I downloaded years ago when I actually had my 360 way before the one came out. But recently I've been thinking about this game and its driving me mad I cant remember it. I've tried downloading xbox app and going through my achievements and nothing. My last resort is buying a 360 again to find it through my recent downloads if it would still be there.

    -But this game is just like Oblivion

    -Graphics down to the tee

    -in first person

    -Look just like Oblivion but its not Oblivion

    -The mechanics of the game were like Oblivions if it was in beta version or demo version?

    -all I remember from the game was walking through the woods to a stall (which was just a table under a wooden overhang) and buying a sword/shield and running off

    -Or maybe I woke up with the sword and shield and walked over to the stall to buy armor and mess with a cup or something.

    -I dont think I could talk to anyone.

    -Almost like if Oblivion was a indie game.

    -didnt play much of the game so I didnt see any monsters or beast you see in Oblivion.

    -right when the game started you woke up in the woods near a weapons and armor stall that was set up next to a river maybe and you were stripped down to your briefs.

    Everything I researched made me think it might of been Oblivion but everything I seen in Oblivion and played was nothing like this game. The game I'm looking for wasn't even that great. I literally only downloaded and played it out of boredom for a few minutes then never played it again.

    Part of me feels like maybe the company behind the game took it off the store and that why I cant find it.

    submitted by /u/Generic102419
    [link] [comments]

    Because some are posting their collection here is part of mine

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Miniature toy car racing game

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Ok, so, quite a few years back, I had this trial racing game on my xbox 360. It was absolutely awesome, and the trial level had you racing around inside a kids room or something on this mini track, and you were toy cars that could get things like missiles and stuff. I know this is a longshot, but does anybody know the name of this game?? It was just so long ago that I can't seem to remember! Thanks for any help you guys can give me!!

    submitted by /u/spark908
    [link] [comments]

    HELP!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    So I want to log in to my Xbox live profile on to my Xbox 360. I am putting in the password Correctly and putting in the correct email (my Gmail) but it seas that I have an incorrect password even though I test it with other devices and it logs in perfectly. If you need more info to help I am cool with that as long as it isn't anything private (obviosly)

    has anyone else Ever had this issue and have you found out a solution.

    i am open to any suggestions

    thanks

    submitted by /u/YaBoyAlexanderz
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to let my child add friends on Minecraft but I can't get into the settings. I'm connected to the internet so I don't know what else to do

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    How hard is it to put CFW on the newer Xbox 360 E models?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Is it a giant pain in the ass?

    submitted by /u/whatsthestatusjattus
    [link] [comments]

    Login error code 80151103

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    When I try to enter my profile, it tells me to "improve security" by logging in again. When I do, it says: Sorry, there was a problem. Please try again later. Code: 80151103

    Edit: fixed by turning it off and waiting 30 seconds before restarting

    submitted by /u/powers9912
    [link] [comments]

    Help troubleshooting/ where can I download latest Xbox 360 system update?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Can you use the steering wheel for gta 5?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    I just sold my Xbox 360 and forget to unlink Xbox live and wipe the Hardrive

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Is there anyway I can unlink my Microsoft account from the Xbox with my computer or anything?

    submitted by /u/jadebaldez
    [link] [comments]

    Have games to get rid of.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Is anyone in the St. Petersburg/Tampa area interested in increasing their collection? I have a bunch of games I want to offload but not ship.

    submitted by /u/ArchaicObelisk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment