• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 21, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Just got an Xbox 360 Development Kit!

    Xbox 360 - Just got an Xbox 360 Development Kit!


    Just got an Xbox 360 Development Kit!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    I've always been a Nintendo fan, always bought their consoles and I have them all. My favorite franchise is Sonic, and there was only one game I had to try... Sonic 06. After so much time, I finally bought an Xbox 360, so I join the family!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    World of Tanks cancels support for Xbox 360

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Lucked out and got a Jasper V2. It's in almost immaculate condition to boot.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Tom Clancy's Endwar knew it all

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    After 10 years XBOX Live 1.0 is Coming Back | MVG

    Posted: 21 May 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Help me

    Posted: 21 May 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Just a 360 Story.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    So, when I was about 4, I was going to play Minecraft on my 360, and when I went to it, it was an older version of the game. I was confused, and I went on a world I had made, and it just disappeared! As if I never made it. It reset to the version it was at, and that's how I almost broke my 360. :)

    submitted by /u/natsukisadoptedsis00
    [link] [comments]

    I Like My Coffee Like I like My Voids: Dark

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    My new project. Has a dodgy DVD drive that won’t read games. Got for the low low price of £35 complete with cables! On an older dash too.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    I found my old 360 and my wired controller, but I can’t for the life of me remember how I connected them. Can you help?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Unrecognized Disc error 03-57-00, old Xbox game but other games work fine?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    I can't seem to find any info on this issue. 360 games work fine, so the DVD player isn't the issue. I get the error with Fatal Frame game, but it's on the compatibility list. I'm logged into Live! and fully updated. Game disc is very clean.

    I tried the backwards compatibility update out of thoroughness and it didn't update at all (which I expected). Is there a specific verbiage or term I need to be searching for, or does anyone have any info on this? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Constip8d_Again
    [link] [comments]

    A Critique of Alan Wake, 10 Years Later

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Is there a way to make cover art show up for Xbox Originals in Games?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    I bought a couple Xbox Originals from the store, and was excited to add them to my game library, however when I opened the game list, I see that none of them have cover art. Does any body know if there is a way to have the art show up, it's really bothering me as all my Xbox 360 games, disc or digital have art, and then there's a bunch of gray boxes. I know that the art exists, because in pinned they show up correctly. I've tried redownloading, clearing cache, opening game page, nothing works.

    submitted by /u/mewoneplusone1
    [link] [comments]

    safe to use?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    my charge and play kit only works while its plugged in is it safe to use playing for hours with the pack getting hot? is it also safe to use rechargeable double AA batterys?

    submitted by /u/rawrdino5580
    [link] [comments]

    Only one FAT32 partition showing up (External Hard Drive)

    Posted: 21 May 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    So, I wanted to use a 1TB external drive for Xbox 360 games and dlc. I used diskgmgmt.msc to create a 32GB FAT32 partition. So I moved a few games to that partition and they worked just fine.

    Since 32 gigs weren't enough for all my needs, I decided to create a second FAT32 partition and placed more content in it. But the problem is, it doesn't show up on the Xbox 360 Storage tab.

    Already tried using every USB port, creating a new, clean partition, but it just shows up one partition (the first one I created). So what is it I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/rata_917
    [link] [comments]

    how long video game disc lifecycle?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    i have a big collection

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    Help me with this Xbox as well ��

    Posted: 21 May 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Hey guys, looking for some hidden gems to order of Mercari, I want to get Afro samurai & Katamari world

    Posted: 21 May 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Don't mind the dirtyness but i have always wondered, what is this port/hole thingy

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    HELP REQUIRED!!! I was wanting to play classic terraria by deleting the title updates and the game just crashes.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    It worked before, I tried many things like putting my characters and saves on a USB, booting of another USB, disconnecting to the internet and playing, all them things, I just wanna play classic terraria without buying a PS3 to play it.

    submitted by /u/WeEatBEANS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment