• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 16, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Hey guys, rate my Xbox 360 after repair

    Xbox 360 - Hey guys, rate my Xbox 360 after repair


    Hey guys, rate my Xbox 360 after repair

    Posted: 16 May 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    I need someone to play minecraft survival with

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Its a pre-made world and its survival. i need friends

    submitted by /u/Futuristic_Harpoons
    [link] [comments]

    Controller stopped working, could the rust be why?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Anyone have any info on this controller? I've never seen it until now, apparently it was a Microsoft+Walmart collab?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 Thumbsticks

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Can any one recommend replacement thumbstick that hVe the dots at the NSEW positions. Some I have been looking at have them Original Xbox style of NESENWSW and it's hard to tell from the ebay descriptions.

    submitted by /u/digitalmikeoz78
    [link] [comments]

    360 Original Wireless Problem

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Hey all!

    I hope that this will be seen and I can get help.

    I've recently dug up my old 360, which, -among other things- has a bad networking problem. You see, the console seems to think that my WPA2 Wi-Fi is in fact, WEP, and asks for WEP key, then refuses my WPA2 password. I've managed to connect to my neighbor's Wi-Fi and successfully got to Xbox Live once, but won't work anymore. I tried entering the network manually, still nothing. I have no way of changing to WEP on my router, and even if I did, there are other people on my network I don't want interfering with.

    If someone could please help me find a solution it would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/loser_on_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Moving hard drives

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    So my old xbox 360 e got red ring and my friend gave me his xbox 360 slim but i wann use my data on it, is there any way I can transfer my data and could if i could take the hard drive out of the e and put it in the slim, not an extended hard drive but the internal hard drive, thanks.

    submitted by /u/bannaman174
    [link] [comments]

    Found this old boy in my Childhood-home, is it doomed to red ring?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    anyone knows good zombies games for the xbox360?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    i really like the theme and the only zombies games i have played in it was dead island and dead island riptide, dead rising 2 and every resident evil games that xbox 360 has, also if you guys know other games with a apocalyptic stuff let me know too, thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Cool_UsernamesTaken
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    Thumbstick controller S replacement

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I am wondering if you found some best quality thumbstick for xbox 360 to replace the used one. I am looking for the flat one sold with the chrome / transforming dpad. If yes would you mind sharing the vendor?

    Thank you, Armand

    submitted by /u/Armand0oooo
    [link] [comments]

    Need someone to play minecraft with

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    I need Someone to play Minecraft with. survival pre-made Message me

    submitted by /u/Futuristic_Harpoons
    [link] [comments]

    I'm scared

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    I have discovered an Xbox 360 2013 in my loft which hasn't been used in about 4 years. Considering its had to survive the elements in the loft, what are the chances that it will work without any significant problems, like a red ring or stuff like that?

    submitted by /u/JammyPeePee
    [link] [comments]

    What size is the Xbox 360 slim fan?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Looking at replacing the 360 slim fan with a better one due to heat and noise but I don't know what size I need to get to replace it with?

    submitted by /u/xxxx87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment