• Breaking News

    Friday, May 22, 2020

    Xbox 360 - The current Steelbook/steel cover collection so far

    Xbox 360 - The current Steelbook/steel cover collection so far


    The current Steelbook/steel cover collection so far

    Posted: 22 May 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    How to use a staple to fix the USB door on a phat Xbox 360

    Posted: 22 May 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Truly a no better bundle for a 1st time gamer in summer of 09

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Can someone pls help me this keeps poping up when i wann join xbox live

    Posted: 22 May 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Help! Red dead redemption goty infinite loading on my xbox 360 E?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    I load up the first disc that says singleplayer, already updated the game but after i choose the difficulty in the menu it gives me a loading screen... that seems to go on forever, i haven't played any part of the game yet. I've trying relaunching the game multiple times it still gives me this infinite loading screen.

    submitted by /u/R3dsnow75
    [link] [comments]

    Does this version of Arkham city come with catwoman codes? If so, where?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    When will the XBOX 360 be considered retro

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    The 360 came out in 2005, and even sold without a hdmi port. many titles are no longer supporting the 360 and that the series X is on it's way. There are two general rules of thumb I found people following on the internet. Is it older than 10 years, and is it at least 2 generations old. The 360 completes one of these rules and soon to tick the second. So my question, when will people consider the XBOX 360 a retro console?

    submitted by /u/DryRoastedAsparagus
    [link] [comments]

    Free Profile pics

    Posted: 22 May 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Do anyone know a free pack or single profile picture? I searched albut I didn't found one.

    submitted by /u/blackchickensandwich
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of the cheapest games on the Xbox 360 market, talking less than 5 dollars

    Posted: 22 May 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Top 10 Best Looking Xbox 360 Games

    Posted: 22 May 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Xbox360 sound and picture drop outs after latest update

    Posted: 22 May 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    I've recently started replaying the Assassin's Creed series, starting with the Xbox360 titles on my 360.
    I haven't turned it on since about November and it required a console update.
    Prior to this I had no issues.
    I was running it through a Sony STRDH550 AV receiver until I had issues with that and had it replaced with a STRDH790, which I'm pretty sure I didn't have when I was using my 360 back in November.

    Anyway, during my time playing over the last week I've had moments where the sound cuts for a split second, which I thought was just AC1 as I remember it used to have minor audio issues like that.
    I've also had moments where the picture cuts out for a couple of seconds before coming back.
    Sometimes this has happened just once, and occasionally it's happened a few times in a row.

    I'm hoping my Xbox360 isn't dying.
    For one, I just want to keep it for nostalgias sake. And it just feels better playing 360 games on a 360, as the X1 backwards compatibility hasn't been 100% in my experience.
    And what with everything going on in the world right now, I can't imagine the repair centre will have the usual quick turnaround. If they're even working.

    Any suggestions wold be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/LostSoulNo1981
    [link] [comments]

    Minty 2005 360 on blades!, how much do you guys think it’ll go for?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    What gamer pic pack is this from

    Posted: 22 May 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    What gamerpics are these?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Can i buy and play a game from the store on a flashed xbox 360?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Hey guys, i have xbox 360 and it's flashed meaning that it can play burned discs, but the disc tray is broken from the inside... So i was wondering can i still buy a game from the store and play it?

    [I don't know if this makes any difference but i have xbox live on the xbox, also i have 4gb of storage i think]

    submitted by /u/firstdeadpoet
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer

    Posted: 22 May 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Do you know any game which the community online on 360 Is still playing? Yes, I know that's very difficult, but guys the nostalgia Is killing me

    submitted by /u/_H4mlet_
    [link] [comments]

    what's the difference?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    xbox 360 controller compatibility

    Posted: 22 May 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    hi i just bought a xbox 360 but unfortunetly ı dont have any controllers for it can ı use any usb contrller?

    submitted by /u/laptop_is_better
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment