• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Xbox - When your kids are using all the TVs in the house and you’re supposed to be folding clothes there’s always a way

    Xbox - When your kids are using all the TVs in the house and you’re supposed to be folding clothes there’s always a way


    When your kids are using all the TVs in the house and you’re supposed to be folding clothes there’s always a way

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Free 1 month game pass and gold! Enjoy!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Mess up trigger - anyone know a solution?! Out of 90 day warranty period

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Can I find out what my kid said that got him banned?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    My son was console banned for a week and I see that it says it was for harassment and abuse but is there any way to find out what he had actually said to this person that had got him banned? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Sir_Gut
    [link] [comments]

    Created this amazing Gaming Playlist! Updated weekly with the best EDM tracks to LEVEL UP! Make sure to drop it an follow and listen to the amazing selection of music!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Xbox Game Pass for 2 consoles

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    I'm considering getting a 2nd Xbox console so my sons don't have have to constantly battle over whose turn it is. Also considering getting Xbox Game Pass as it seems like a great value.

    Would one Xbox Game Pass & Live Gold subscription cover both consoles?

    submitted by /u/jaded76
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Evolve

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    I want to reinstall the game so my friend and i can do peer to peer multiplayer but the install button is greyed out and i have no idea why. If anyone can help id greatly appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/namma135
    [link] [comments]

    How to verify age of Gamertag?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I signed up for XBOX Live in Nov/Dec 2002 and have the Gamertag of: "Tactical Strike"
    Is there any way I can verify, show how old my Gamertag actually is since they don't show anywhere obvious that I can find? Edit: My profile shows 14, they did a reset thing 14 years ago I believe.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/BeelzebubBubbleGum
    [link] [comments]

    Need a new game!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Alright. I need a little help. My wife wants to play a video game with me on Xbox. But she is incredibly picky about her games and I am looking for some options to show her. She likes open-world, story driven games with a shoot and loot / survival mix. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/UCSparrow
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox One S is updating super slow but my internet connection is fine. Help?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    My Xbox is attempting to download updates for games and is going incredibly slow.

    On the Update Progress side bar it says about 500 Kbps but when I perform a network test it says the following.

    Download Speed 360.72 Mbps

    Upload Speed 32.97 Mbps

    Packet Loss 0%

    MTU 1480

    Latency 51 ms

    I don't know what all of these mean, but can anyone help me understand why my updates are slow?

    submitted by /u/James_Soler
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077 vs Assassain creed Valhalla

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Yet again the universe has made another move against me.How the fuck does one person choose between the two?I wanna buy both games.What if i choose the wrong one.Both games have hidden features.So what the fuck am i supposed to do now?

    submitted by /u/Draco509
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One audio jack not working

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    The audio jack on the Xbox One is not working. I plugged in my headset one day and the audio logo on the top right is not showing. I took it apart and cleaned everything and still doesnt work. Can someone help me.

    submitted by /u/chickenmylegs
    [link] [comments]

    Universal sensitivity settings

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    So i play a lot of games like most of you i would assume. Most of those games have different sensitivity scales. And some games only go up so high that the games send scales don't match up and i have to play one lower and one higher. I was thinking that what if they make a setting where you can chose a sensitivity connected to the controller and then you won't have to have those problems and all of your games will be played on the same sensitivity. It's a big throw off having to readjust to a sensitivity after playing one game where you have to play a lower than normal. Was just an idea. Wondering if y'all thought it would be a good idea.

    submitted by /u/Thanos3gg
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X won't be supporting Optical out for audio. Are you happy about this?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    When Xbox Series X was showcased, the initial photos showed the Series X with Optical Out. But later this was confirmed to go out. And only option left would be HDMI. I was super annoyed with this, I really use the Optical out and have connected it to a soundbar. But I learned something called HDMI arc, and when I used this to connect xbox tv and soundbar it sounds much better. Glad this works flawlessly.

    submitted by /u/amrutmhatre90
    [link] [comments]

    I use the Xbox Game Pass for PC and I can't install most games anymore. Has anyone been able to solve this problem?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Tv mount and xbox

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Getting my tv mounted on the wall but no idea where to put my xbox i saw u can buy xbox wall mounts but i dont like them any ideas?

    submitted by /u/tenderchicken_061
    [link] [comments]

    I got locked out of my account and currently don't have a way to use it...

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    So I was playing fallout 76 with some people and one person was being really toxic and annoying so we removed him from the group and I'm guessing he reported us for something cause when I go to log on today it says I'm locked out and I can only use a phone number to unlock, the thing is tho I currently don't have a phone number to do so and those apps to give you one for free don't work. Is there an alternative way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/doubteddongle
    [link] [comments]

    Who decides which games are Xbox One X enhanced, and how are they enhanced?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    I know that the developers are the ones who allow their games to be backward compatible with Xbox One. Is it the decision of the developers to have their games be enhanced, or is it Microsoft? And, is the process of enhancing a game as simple as changing settings in the emulator, or do they go into the games and modify them?

    submitted by /u/superluigi018
    [link] [comments]

    I want to shrink the size of my tvs bordersso I can use it like a monitor?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Is there a way on the Xbox to reduce the size of my screen so I can use my tv more like a monitor as its too big to sit close to. My tv doesn't have a way to do this sadly.

    submitted by /u/sentry1025
    [link] [comments]

    OneCast

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    I have heard really good things about one cast and I'm wondering how does it work? Is it free? Is it easy to set up?

    submitted by /u/CT-Swooshy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment