• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Xbox - RIP my friend. Best damn console Media Remote a guy could ask for.

    Xbox - RIP my friend. Best damn console Media Remote a guy could ask for.


    RIP my friend. Best damn console Media Remote a guy could ask for.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    So I painted my Xbox One X controller... how did I do?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Scored this Original Xbox Kiosk from a buddy of mine! That makes 15+ kiosks in the collection now!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    1 Month MS Game Pass (Only for new members) *enjoy

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Found this Vault for 16€ online! So happy with it. Mlg Caliber. The xbox360 is a broken one tho. I made leds inside so the power buttons lights up. And glue’d 2usb cables in the original port. So it’s actually usable to charge stuff.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    Xbox Game Bar/Xbox Companion App for Windows 10 Mic Issue

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    I've been having this issue since I got my PC, so about three months. Every time I try and use the Xbox Game Bar or the Xbox Companion App for Windows 10 to talk to my friends who are on Xbox, there is always this annoying echo that my friends complain about. My friends say they hear not only their own voices, but also my own in-game audio.

    What I've been doing to mitigate this problem is just muting myself unless I have to say something. Obviously this is not the most elegant solution, but it is the only thing that has worked. I have tried reinstalling my sound drivers, troubleshooting sound settings; playing around with the sound settings in the Game Bar, Companion App, and my PC with no luck.

    These issues only occur when using the Game Bar or Companion App. Whenever I use Discord or Skype, my friends tell me that there is no echo and they cannot hear my own in-game audio.

    The headset that I use for my PC are the Hyper X Cloud X Headset from Kingston.

    Thank you for your suggestions.

    submitted by /u/xTikiHead
    [link] [comments]

    I have a code for One month game pass for new users

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    It only works for new users of Game Pass. First reply get the code.

    submitted by /u/noahvhang
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys I have this weird issue where my power supply light dose not glow any more but the Xbox still works perfectly. I was wondering if any one has had this issue before and maybe has a solution. The only thing I could think about it was maybe the light bulb inside has died.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Xbox games for sale.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    So I am looking and seeing that xbox games have a huge sale. I would get the games physiclly but I don't want to go out in public and Amazon deliveries are taking longer because they only want to deliver esstental stuff first. Right now gaming is kind of essential and I'm glad the digital stores have a sale. I'm doing phases during quarrentine where I play ceartain games for a ceartain amount of time. I'm on phase 2. My phase 1 games are Red Dead Redemption 2, Star wars battlefront 2, Gta 5, Assassin's Creed Black Flag, Watch dogs 2, Red dead Redemption, Star wars Jedi Fallen order and Far cry Primal.

    I'm planning on uninstalling most of those games excpet RDR2, GTA 5 and SWB2 since those games get updated reguarly and I play them the most. What games shoud I get? I own every Assassin's Creed game, the Dvision 2, Far Cry 4, Gta 4, Gta San Andreas, the walking dead telltale games and a couple other games. I'd like some ideas please. Thanks and stay healthy.

    submitted by /u/DaneCz123
    [link] [comments]

    Problem: Unable to claim my Games with Gold game. The only option I have is to purchase. (Currently Project Cars 2, ECT.)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Need help with my controller

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Recently the bumper for my elite remote (series 1) was becoming loose and not functional throughout the whole button I didn't pay much attention to it I shrugged my shoulders cause this remote is pushing 2 years. Today one side of the entire bumper popped off and is no longer hooked to anything is there a way I can hook it back without opening my remote

    submitted by /u/gloxkz
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox game pass

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Hey guy. I wanted to cop the Xbox one s, the all digital one. I was a ps4 player and I played Xbox once at my friends place and I realized Xbox is wayyyyyy better. My question is, if I buy the Xbox one game pass today which is April and it expires next month and I renew it again, can I still play the games I got on April? Please help a noob out lmao. I hope you guys and your family are safe, bless

    submitted by /u/wicked6969
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE HELP. how can i stream video from an xbox one to another computer without additional hardware and over the internet?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    is it possible?

    a friend wants to organize an xbox online tournament, and he wants to stream it. the idea is to stream the video from both players (each one at his home) to a computer and then stream from that computer the video which shouldn't be a problem with OBS studio. But how can I stream the video of an xbox over the internet to a PC, without additional hardware? since the tournament is open to anyone, no special hardware requirements should be asked for.

    help plase. i'm a pc gamer and i don't know anything about xbox. so that's why i am here. thank you.

    submitted by /u/jameswlf
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, ThioJoe here with another quick Xbox 360 upgrade hack!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Microsoft store kept glitching - got charged for Xbox Live 5 times

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Due to a glitch I've been charged for XBL 5 times and I am now trying to get a refund but no one has contacted me in regards to this. I've also sent a refund request. Who else can I contact?

    submitted by /u/almightyally
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use the hdmi cable that comes with the Xbox one s for a computer at 144fps and a monitor 144hz?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Rainbow Six Siege Question

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    I was thinking about purchasing Rainbow Six Siege as its only $10.

    It looks like it came out quite some time ago, does anyone still play it often?

    submitted by /u/HungerForHipHop
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Party Chat Issues

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    My buddy and I are having some issues with Xbox party chat that we have not been able to find the answer to online.

    Whenever him and I are in the same Xbox party chat, it lags him out of the party. I am on pc using the Xbox beta app and he is on his Xbox. It is unique to him only. I am able to join Xbox party's with out him in it just fine and he is able to join parties with out me in them just fine. We are able to chat in game chat but not party chat.

    Can someone help us resolve this?

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/omn0mnomn0mnomn
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox plays music without anything playing

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    I'm really confused and don't know if anyone else knows anything about this. When I plug in my headphones to my controller there is always music playing very lightly to the point where I can barely hear it. It isn't really a problem to me but I'm a bit creeped out and would like to know why this is.

    submitted by /u/artificialking
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the original Xbox Buffy game loading like this on the 360 now? I bought a new copy and it’s doing the same thing!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Purchasing backwards compatible games

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Can you purchase backwards compatible games on the Xbox store using a Xbox gift card? Looking to get RE: Code Veronica.

    submitted by /u/CoolChillDude_
    [link] [comments]

    Do Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes stack?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I received two three month codes. If I entered both right away, would I get 3 months or 6?

    submitted by /u/Catsenti
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still playing Black Ops 1 or 2 online?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Headset volume not working - tried everything, buying new controller and new headset still nothing PLEASE help

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    My headset volume doesn't work, no volume, no voice output. TV volume works.

    I got a new headset cause it was a couple years old - both don't work.

    Okay maybe it's the controller - it was getting beat up anyway replaced the controller.

    Nope.

    Tried resetting, restarting, config, privacy settings, controller firmware update.

    When I start a party it actually looks like it receives the volume.

    Is there anything I could be missing.... could my Xbox just be broken? TV volume does work

    Please help :)

    submitted by /u/thc78213
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with accounts

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Hi guys, did a big mistake a while ago, i changed my main's account gamertag, and made another one with the same gamertag as the old one, but the real problem is that the old one (that i now use daily) has an email that is no longer active and my dad forgot the password, with the other one i used my main email.

    How can i change the first one's email and delete the other one (possibly not deleting the microsoft account)?

    submitted by /u/CluelessOwl7106
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment