• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    Xbox - Xbox live gold code. I will PM the full code

    Xbox - Xbox live gold code. I will PM the full code


    Xbox live gold code. I will PM the full code

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Lol

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    Phil Spencer has no plans to delay Xbox Series X in any region

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Sea of Thieves on Steam will have crossplay with Xbox One

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Xbox game pass code. A PM will be sent with the full code

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    The Xbox Series X master plan: How Microsoft is placing its bets on a transformative decade

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Have fun!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    I miss when games with gold gave out actually good titles

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Now, we get games that are literally broken, or platformers with 2 star ratings. I remember all the way up to 2018 we were getting games like watch dogs, saints row 4, and other fun triple a titles. What happened? Is this part of the push to get people to buy the game pass?

    submitted by /u/bigdaddyhashbrown
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else ever gotten these random bot messages? I’ve gotten a bunch. It’s starting to piss me off.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    New console question

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Just had a one s delivered and power cord is super loose and has to be positioned just right to turn on this is 100% faulty stock to be exchanged right

    submitted by /u/mongoose__boy1994
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Game Pass Trial. Hope this helps somebody in need.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    I talk to my friends through the Xbox companion app but it all of a sudden started doing this and no matter what I try it doesn’t allow me to sign in. Anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    What is this and how do I fix it

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    What happens if my gold membership is one year and I upgrade to gamepass ultimate for 1 month.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    I have the year membership for gold that was 60 dollars. If I get the ultimate gamepass for one month what's gonna happen to my gold after it's over. I usually like to get the gamepass when it's on a deal so I'm not always using it but I want to know if I get it on a deal, what happens to my gold when I cancel it and that time is up?

    submitted by /u/dswishy28
    [link] [comments]

    Modern warfare not launching

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    I played modern warfare for about an hour the other day but it crashed. Now it won't load past the black screen with ghost. (Xbox one x)

    submitted by /u/Flyawaytuna9029
    [link] [comments]

    Is Fable Anniversary really choppy and leggy for anyone else?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    I downloaded Fable Anniversary since it was part of Games with Gold for April, and I've been playing it and enjoying it so far. Damn though, is choppy as fuck sometimes. Especially in the towns/villages. Is anyone else experiencing this, and has anyone found any solutions?

    submitted by /u/FUCK_LOOT_BOXES
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Gold titles

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Hello all!

    Just had a quick question. I'm a new Gold subscriber and using a US Xbox One.

    When downloading Gold games, they come up as free but the 360 titles still try and charge me full price.

    What is the reason for this? Account is linked to PayPal and a card is on file.

    submitted by /u/countdavidzzz
    [link] [comments]

    [MISC] im about to run out of xbox live on the 7th can someone get me some live i dont care how long it lasts

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Private message me if you do so

    submitted by /u/dankmemerlord1359
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Digital Codes

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Do you guys think that it is a good idea to get a Xbox live 6 month digital code off of amazon? I am afraid that it won't work since I can't go out and buy one anymore like normal.

    submitted by /u/TheDivineBoat
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone recommend a campaign /story type of game for 3 players or more on local split screen?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Help for an auntie who has no idea what she’s doing?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    It's my nephews 12th birthday this month and I'm having a little trouble with his gift. Usually, I'd ask him to point out a picture of what he wants on my phone and then order it from amazon but because we are in full lockdown at the moment I'm having a bit of a problem getting him to clearly communicate to me what it is he wants.

    He says he wants Sonic Underground for the Xbox one. I've tried looking for it on amazon but it says it's for 360. Does the Xbox one version have to be downloaded? If so is there a gift card I can give him so that he can do that? I noticed there is a thing card an ultimate pass but his dad says he already has that.

    ... I miss the days when he would just ask for monster trucks.

    submitted by /u/vicki5150
    [link] [comments]

    Profile picture changes

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Has there been any news/updates regarding Microsoft and their temporary disabling of custom gamer pics?

    submitted by /u/ImAllCAPPS
    [link] [comments]

    Why won’t my games download/update?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    I just got an old Xbox I paid $20 bucks for it which feels like paying that low I disrespected the system

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    What's it like? Does it connect to the internet and stuff? Is there any cool mods I can do?

    submitted by /u/cl0ck3d
    [link] [comments]

    my controller keeps disconnecting while i’m playing, anyone know why or have a fix?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment