• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Xbox - Oh how I wish 1 vs. 100 was back

    Xbox - Oh how I wish 1 vs. 100 was back


    Oh how I wish 1 vs. 100 was back

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    2 weeks of game pass, first come first serve!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Minecraft for X1 UK

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Sea Of Thieves for X1 UK

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    25$ Gift Card, Good Luck!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    That doesn't sound right. It's never done that before but it has had previous issues with reading discs

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Xbox live gold code, 2nd attempt!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Free 12-month Gold!!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    DJBP6-PRWRH-867VQ-8f2XK-DK4FT

    Happy easter!

    submitted by /u/JamesBurmeister7
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good single player Xbox One or 360 games?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Some of my favorites include

    Xbox One

    • Slime Rancher
    • Fallout 4
    • Rise of The Tomb Raider
    • Cuphead
    • Resident Evil 7 (haven't played the remakes yet)

    Xbox 360

    • Bioshock
    • Fable 2
    • Sleeping Dogs
    • Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
    • Lego Star Wars: TCS
    submitted by /u/TheDaddyPatty
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with canceling subscription

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    I wish to purchase the 1 dollar first month Xbox ultimate game pass.

    I would like to purchase this instead of renewing my 60 dollar full year purchase for Xbox gold.

    Unfortunately, it won't let me cancel and saysI have a "past-due" if 60 dollars because it didn't pay for a renewal. So what do I do?

    I'm not going to pay 60 dollars for a year when I can get a better subscription.

    submitted by /u/SethcMonroe
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my hands on this game, the steelbook looks awesome inside

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Is there anywhere online to purchase the 14day game pass that comes with live?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    This post! Saved me a 116GB re-install

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    Game pass perk support

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    So i love the idea of perks but the current implementation is atrocious. Having to use code redemption has led me to nothing but issues as of now.

    I redeemed the warframe bundle and the ps02 bundle. Both requiring codes. I don't currently have a PC mine went kapoot recently, so I was forced to redeem via the Microsoft edge browser on my Xbox (it has a direct link so it obviously wanted me to)

    Well i redeemed my codes and now can't download them. I can't search the perks in store, i can't re redeem my codes so they pop up on my actual xbox. This is a joke. I can't locate any info, anyone having issues, anyone saying where anything is located. Literally nothing helpful exists.

    Can someone tell me where the heck my reward downloads are located? I've opened warframe and the rewards didn't auto get added to my account so a download that's needed doesn't exist or is in limbo.

    Edit: Forgot to add it lists codes I have that i should use before they expire. Well....they all have been redeemed so it doesn't even know i used them on its own freaking system. So bad lol

    TL;DR Gamepass perks need an overhaul and my perks are in limbo and i can't find the downloads (none were auto added to the games)

    submitted by /u/ThatVaperGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Will Xbox Series X and Xbox One able to party up and play together on games? Like Xbox One, One S and One X can?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Xbox app isn’t letting me join parties?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I'm trying to join my friends party through the Xbox app, and everytime I join, it gives me an error "something went wrong, please try again later" and kicks me out of the party and sometimes closes the app.

    I've tried force closing the app, and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it. I'm on iPhone if that helps. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/VladPutin420
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help. Was in a party earlier today but now I can’t join/invite

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Quarantine downloads be like...

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of making the switch

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Although I absolutely love the ps4, I feel the ps4 is not going to be that great and I'm edging towards getting a series x. For info I had a 360,ps4 and a switch. So just wanted to get that off my chest

    submitted by /u/Chickennugget665
    [link] [comments]

    I have a razor Cracken headset with a USB plug in, can I get an adapter so it works on my Xbox controller?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    And if it gets sound, would the mic work? Rather not buy a new headset

    submitted by /u/SuperSagejin
    [link] [comments]

    Coming to Xbox One on April 17!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Free 14 day game pass

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    New controller came with a 14 day game pass that I dont need. Comment if you want it and will private message it to someone.

    submitted by /u/irons6
    [link] [comments]

    What game should my brother play next?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    My brothers favorite games are GTA V and Assassins creed, he wants to try a new game, what should he play next?

    submitted by /u/manofroseorchuck
    [link] [comments]

    Need help urgently

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    I'm using the xbox app on mobile and everytime I start a party, I instantly get kicked. I have deleted and reinstalled the app and restarted my phone but it still wont work. Please someone help me

    submitted by /u/BattyBrit2601
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment