• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Xbox 360 - TIL about Kronos, and I have 2

    Xbox 360 - TIL about Kronos, and I have 2


    TIL about Kronos, and I have 2

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Found this online for 16€. Mlg Vault Caliber. It’s so insane! This xbox360 does not work tho. I made leds inside so the power buttons lights up. And I made the 2usb ports work with glue’d in cables. So it’s sort off a powerbank. It’s so sick.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Usb flash drive not working

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    I have an xbox 360 e and use usb drives insyead of the internal storage incase something happens to the console, this specific drive has been working fine for about six years with no problems, until today. When i turned on my xbox about half of my stuff was missing, i went into storage and saw that it was not detecting my drive, i have done many things i read about when googling it, such as restarting the console, and making sure all of the usb ports are still working, none of those helped, so i came here. Does anybody have any other suggestions?

    submitted by /u/ALTO_HUSKY1
    [link] [comments]

    Getting Minecraft Story Mode Season 1 (all 8 episodes) to work on an RGH 360

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    I am putting this guide here because getting this to work has been a culmination of several months of back and forth work. I have a topic I started in here where I talk about getting it working on one 360 and not the other. I thought it would be good to also talk about the initial work leading up to that as a reference for others.

    You must acquire the iso on your own but it's out there...

    Extract the iso with 360 MP GUI. Your virus software will give you a false positive. Allow it and rerun it. Select your iso, choose your preferred output location and click "Extract ISO". Let it do its thing then close it when it's done.

    Use 360 Content Manager to unlock the files. Select "Browse content on your pc" and click ok. Select the extracted folder "5841149E/00000002", unlock, and patch all 8 files. Close 360 Content Manager.

    Inside the 5841149E folder create a folder called "000B0000". Move tu00000002_00000000 located in "$TitleUpdate" to "000B0000". When you're done you will have 3 folders inside 5841149E:

    1. 000B0000 (1 file....tu00000002_00000000)
    2. 000D0000 (1 file with a long name)
    3. 00000002 (8 files inside...the episodes)

    Then ftp or copy over your "5841149E" folder and its contents to your 360 HDD (internal or external) to "content/0000000000000000".

    Now ensure DashLaunch's configuration (pic) is correct. In the DashLaunch app enable content patching, XBLA patching, license patching, no health video, ping limit patching, xhttp patching, and no cloud storage. Do not change the default game settings (pic) for Minecraft Story Mode. Also, if using XM360 do not unlock the title.

    I hope this helps someone. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/radbme
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox 360 network test has been telling me servers are down ever since I got connected to Xbox live. Now I was thinking of purchasing Xbox live Gold but will I even be able to play online with this problem? Do you guys know a solution?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Putting a hard drive in?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    I'm looking to buy an Xbox 360 and all the ones on eBay don't have a hard drive. I have plenty of spare 2.5" HDDs but do I need to put any firmware on the hard drive for the console to boot? Please help

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/SkyrimMCGamrr
    [link] [comments]

    Game save data getting combined with install data

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Take Halo 3 and Reach for instance. No idea why, but it seems like if you start a campaign while the game is installed the data is combined with the install. I have a complete campaign and a multiplayer profile for Reach on my drive, but if I go into Reach's data on the drive it literally just shows "installed game" same for Halo 3. Why? Is this some kind of "feature" I don't know about?

    submitted by /u/washedsouls
    [link] [comments]

    Free online play?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    About a year ago I heard Microsoft could give free online play to Silver Accounts. Was it true? Or you're still playing? I'm interested in buying an xbox if so.

    submitted by /u/BusterLAN
    [link] [comments]

    Headphones compatible with special edition Halo Reach Xbox 360 controller?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Can I power up my power brick with any adapter?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Just got NCAA 14 today and of course everything is here but the cord to the power brick on my fat Xbox 360 is missing. It's 203W. If my computers adapter can fit, can I use that to power my Xbox?

    submitted by /u/formawall
    [link] [comments]

    Save file editing, can't find file

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    I am doing some editing on a save file for xcom enemy unknown, and i cant find the file in any software i open it with. I only ever see the name file. Does anybody know what to do?

    submitted by /u/Anonymous-OwU
    [link] [comments]

    New Update of my current Xbox 360 Missing DLC Master List

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Hey there guys, with the latest additions of Cabela's African Safari Bonus Animal DLC and Skate 3 Dr. Pepper Packs, my missing DLC has decreased even more now, It has been a long way to get all of these rare DLCs in order to preserve them

    The games that I have with missing DLC are currently:

    -Real Steel The Videogame (Add-on 22-26)

    -Asura's Wrath (Pre-order Exclusives)

    -Marvel Avengers Battle for Earth (Uplay Venom Skin)

    -Mercenaries 2 World in Flames (Exclusive Outfits)

    -TMNT Mutants in Manhattan (The 2 costume packs)

    -Karaoke Revolution American Idol 1 (Most of All DLC songs)

    -Karaoke Revolution American Idol 2 (Most of All DLC songs)

    -Karaoke Revolution Glee Volume 3 (Most of All DLC songs)

    -NASCAR 14' (Half of all DLC packs)

    -NASCAR The Game Inside Line (All DLC packs)

    -Power Gig: Rise of the SixString (DLC pack listed on Wikipedia that included only 3 DLC songs available for a week)

    -Yoostar on MTV (2 DLC scenes)

    -Def Jam Rapstar (Half of All DLC Songs)

    -Jeopardy! (New Clues Pack)

    -Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 (Pre-order items)

    If someone happen to still have some of these DLCs installed, please let me know, I'd really appreciate It, thank you so much in advance!

    Cheers and Stay Safe as always

    submitted by /u/ManuelDust_23
    [link] [comments]

    Red Dead download problems

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    I recently bought RDR, but it's never downloaded right. It would get to 78% and then go back to zero, up to 78, wash, rinse, repeat. For a while I couldn't download any of the other games I had already bought. Tried deleting the system cache, marketplace data, even formatted the hard drive. I was able to get the other games to download again, but RDR still won't download. Reset my router and every other "fix" I've been able to find online. Anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/FatGilligan
    [link] [comments]

    Two guys who used to have videos on the dashboard...

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Does anyone remember their names?

    submitted by /u/oRedDeadDano
    [link] [comments]

    Is Xbox live Gold worth it on Xbox 360?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    With the quarantine and all, I was thinking of maybe purchasing Live Gold on my only console, the Xbox 360. The games I play most are Fifa 17, Nba 2k15 and Minecraft, and I wanted to maybe check out the Live features on some of these games. Would you say Xbox Live Gold is worth it? Are the servers even still up?

    submitted by /u/nbalegendThonMaker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment