• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Xbox - My Halo 4 Xbox 360 - One of all time favourite special edition consoles with custom sounds!

    Xbox - My Halo 4 Xbox 360 - One of all time favourite special edition consoles with custom sounds!


    My Halo 4 Xbox 360 - One of all time favourite special edition consoles with custom sounds!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Need a vertical stand, but Unable to leave the house.... God Save the Lego

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Customized my controller

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    14 day ultimate trial for whoever wants it. Happy gaming

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Sony congratulates MS on launching Game Pass in Japan

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Anyone know if this change was made ?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Need a vertical stand, but Unable to leave the house.... God Save the Lego (Right Hdd sidecar)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Turned on my xbox today and this message popped up. What does it mean?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Anyone know where I can grab a digital copy of Fallout 76 for less than 20$. Put link in comments I’d appreciate it!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    No USB for my moniter, trying to connect it to my Xbox

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    decent monitor?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    I plan on switching from mainly pc gaming to xbox. I plan on getting the xbox this fall and I wanted to create a list of what I want to save up for. I have This monitor for my pc and it works great. Then again i am the casual gamer. I don't pay that much attention to deep black and bright whites. I am that gamer that just wants to have fun. Would you guys reccomend this monitor or should I get a different one? If there is a better monitor for around $200 or under that is great.

    Thanks in advance for responding (if you did)

    submitted by /u/PJseiler
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox always saying friends are offline?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Whenever I log on to Xbox it shows that every single one of my friends are offline. Every single one! It also shows this on the Smartglass app and the PC app Anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/monkeyman391
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Help!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    My xbox 360 boots up fine, however loading a game it just black screens. Any help?

    submitted by /u/OhShizMyNiz
    [link] [comments]

    Which one do I connect

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    What games will be possible on the Series X that can't be done now?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Trying to get excited about the Series X.

    I remember the switch between the 16-bit consoles and the 32-bit, when there were games I'd never imagined that suddenly became available. PS1 to PS2 was pretty incredible as well.

    But these days I'm pretty happy with my Xbox One S. I've watched Digital Foundry like this one:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mTIPXwcDGQ

    comparing RDR2 with the Xbox One S/X and PS4/Pro - and if it's all pointed out to me in a video and someone else has counted the pixels, I can see the difference. But in play, I just don't really think about it, and the difference isn't that great to me.

    I'm not convinced that I can see the difference between Full HD and 4k.

    Apart from faster load times (great!), is the Series X really going to be that great a stepchange? Will it allow games that weren't possible before? Or will it just be the difference between medium and high settings on a PC?

    submitted by /u/verrucagnome
    [link] [comments]

    14 day Game Pass Ultimate Trial

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    I’m trying to connect my Xbox to an LG moniter. I can see that it only has USB ports. Any help?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    I need help

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    I have recently bought a Xbox One controller with the wireless connector for Windows 10,but I have windows 7 on my computer. Is there any way to connect it to my PC?

    submitted by /u/memeboivik
    [link] [comments]

    Recurring headset audio issues.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Both game and chat audio began cutting out periodically about 2 months ago. It happens every 5-10 min and lasts as long as 20 seconds at times. This occurs while in games and also watching youtube, Netflix, etc. I first thought it was the headset, given it was an older one. Bought a pair of Hyperx Cloud 2's and the problem still persisted. My controller was also a couple of years old, so I got a new one as well, but with no resolution. The controller itself will also lose connection periodically as well now, which makes me wonder if the problem is getting worse. I've looked at other posts that are similar to this one but haven't found one that explains why the problem still persists after getting both a new headset and controller. Any suggestions at all would be much appreciated, because I've tried everything in the audio settings that I think might contribute to this, but there is a shamelessly great possibility that I'm missing something.

    submitted by /u/ChucksLastChin
    [link] [comments]

    X1X Constant disconnections from WiFi

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Ive had my X1X for 2.5 years, never had an issue until just recently. I can play Red Dead, watch Hulu but it seems every 30 minutes up to every 6+ hours it'll randomly disconnect from the WiFi. Only two ways I've found to fix it is do a hard reset, or go into network settings and go offline and the come back online.

    Both of those solutions provide me short term fixes but it just disconnects again later. I've seen that this is a common issue with the One X but I haven't found a real solution, does anyone here know a more permanent fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Kill_Dill
    [link] [comments]

    Cheapest place to buy an authentic Xbox One controller

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Basically the title. I want to buy one for Forza Horizon 4 on PC because my PS4 remote is only letting me use 60% throttle. I've looked on Amazon and in my opinion they're a little overpriced. Would Ebay or FB marketplace be a good place to find used ones? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Venom1787
    [link] [comments]

    Game pass ultimate question/help

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    I was looking around Microsoft's website, trying to find anything about this, but I couldn't find anything about it.

    So Game pass ultimate includes both Xbox live gold, and game pass, and if you buy either gold or game pass separately it ends up with a certain amount of game pass ultimate time according to a ratio, right?

    Like if you buy 12 months of gold, but are already subscribed to game pass ultimate, it'll transform into something like 8 months of ultimate to cover the additional price of the other service.

    So I was going to ask this, I bought 3 months of game pass with a $1.00 code a few months ago, and when I was buying it it told me that it would upgrade my remaining Xbox live gold time to game pass ultimate. After going to check my subscriptions, it did. Currently it says that it expires on 11/25/2020 when I check active subscriptions, but the game pass side has stopped working as of today.

    Does this mean that both services are still separate with ultimate, or are they still tracked as one service?

    Thankyou for any help or input you can give!

    submitted by /u/Punt_Dog_Enthusiast
    [link] [comments]

    Any online co-op franchise sports games?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    I haven't played any sports games in a while and looking to start. Are there are games that allow me and a friend to play on the same team in a season or franchise against AI opponents? Like the old days doing couch co-op but online?

    submitted by /u/Okmijnuhbygv12345
    [link] [comments]

    Can I connect Joycons to my Xbox one?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I have searched for this for quite some time and I will post the same on r/nintendo, but is there any possible way to connect my joycons to my xbox one? I would like to play some games with my little brother but we only have one xbox controller and he doesnt have any multiplayer games that we both like to play while I have some games that we both enjoy.

    Thanks for your help

    submitted by /u/nennmichfonsi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment