• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Xbox - Custom Xbox OneS Controller I made

    Xbox - Custom Xbox OneS Controller I made


    Custom Xbox OneS Controller I made

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Whoever guesses my favorite color gets this.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    I found a copy of Robocop on the original Xbox for 49.96, this was last month.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Already have these games on PlayStation.. giving them away, 3 winners 1 game each. Let me know what game you want and why I’ll message winners in a couple hours good luck :)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Giveaway

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Dm me for details on an xbox ultimate gamepass. Update, gamepass is gone, you guys are quick

    submitted by /u/fattenhead1
    [link] [comments]

    Screw the console war. Love to both. ( I know it doesn’t really look to good but I tried my best. If you like it I appreciate it.)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Comment for one of the 14-Day Trials I found while cleaning. Stay safe, everyone.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Game pass and Live Trial Code!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    First come, first serve. Hope someone who needs this gets it. Stay well.

    https://i.imgur.com/715AUdg.jpg

    submitted by /u/benharsen
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X games playable on Xbox One X

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    I know they said you can play Xbox One games in the upcoming Xbox Series X, but would I be able to play the new games coming out in my Xbox One?

    submitted by /u/poloair
    [link] [comments]

    According to Microsoft I can't access Xbox live or game pass at all, but its set to auto renew (I'm not broke)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    14 day Game Pass Ultimate code.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Brought a new controller the weekend and got a 14 day code with it. Already signed up to Ultimate so help yourself.

    RT24X 9C2JH HX7FC ##WM9 HVFPZ

    Missing numbers are my age in 3 years, I was born in 1974.

    submitted by /u/Reg006
    [link] [comments]

    This is probably outdated but I really really need help

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    I have an Xbox 360S model 1439. I've had it for years now and I've grown pretty attached to the thing. Unfortunately, it stopped working. When I press the power button on the front it makes the signature 'beep' noise but then turns off right away, and the LED on the power supply glows orange instead of green the way it should.

    I know it's an old console and I already tried to contact customer support but to no avail. I have so many fond memories with it and so many old games that I miss and I would really really appreciate it of someone helped me out here. Thank you in advance if you do help. 💕

    submitted by /u/BucketOfPeople
    [link] [comments]

    How much GamerScore have you earned since the Corona virus got big in your home country?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Before the Corona virus, I had 2475 Gamerscore. Now I have 3610. Usually I play on PS4, but I've been playing on Xbox 360 the past few weeks.

    How about everyone else?

    submitted by /u/The_Pixel_Phreak
    [link] [comments]

    Help plz

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    So i was playing ark and then suddenly my xbox just turned off. I tried to turn it back on and it made the sound but the button didnt light up and the console didnt turn on. Anyone know what to do??

    submitted by /u/ColeJacks19
    [link] [comments]

    And it’s stuck on 4:02

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    How do you check if a hard drive has died?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    I've removed the HDD from my Xbox One and want to know how I can check if it is still functional via my MacBook. I have a USB to SATA cable so I can connect them.

    Thanks for any advice :)

    submitted by /u/llnnrr
    [link] [comments]

    Will Xbox Series X play xbox 360 games?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    I really want to play my old Xbox 360 games but my old one isn't working anymore. So if the new one can run those games, it will be a confirmed purchase. Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/YaboiFp
    [link] [comments]

    Got a 14 Day Game Pass Ultimate trial with a new controller. I don't need it, so first to comment gsts it!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    Anybody have problems with there cat using the Xbox like a heart rock?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Xbox one Kraken v2 wired mic

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Can talk in xbox party, but when i plug it in, and go into any game chat, on apex legends, rainbow 6s, it says that i'm talking, even when i'm not and it's off or on, and i can't hear anyone else, unless i unplug it then i can hear everyone else. This started i Believe yesterday. i have an xbox one s, and i don't have another controller to test the mic on.

    submitted by /u/GameFaceJc
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want a Warframe Starter Bundle?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Favorite game to 100%

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    I just finished Thimbleweed Park 100% achievements and after reflecting back on it I was thinking "Man, that was really fun to 100% not necessarily for the challenge of doing it, but more for wringing out every Easter egg and meta jokes the game had."

    Getting achievements that are hard as nails is definitely enjoyable in it's own right, but I was wondering what your favorite game to 100% that's enjoyable for the sake of exploring every nook and cranny that the game has to offer.

    submitted by /u/DBoaty
    [link] [comments]

    Minecraft Cross play

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Hey all, so I'm on Xbox One and my girlfriend is on PS4 and we really want to play crossplay minecraft together but not sure how to set it up, I know you need to connect a Microsoft account on the PlayStation but can it just be a throwaway account or should it be my account connected to my xbox live? Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/ultimat3spart3n
    [link] [comments]

    Giveaway Warframe Starterbundle

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    First one gets it ;)

    submitted by /u/TraditionalPlantain8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment