• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Cracking out this good game I used to play.

    Xbox 360 - Cracking out this good game I used to play.


    Cracking out this good game I used to play.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    I’ll be playing

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Need xbox 360 friends

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Dashboard is empty, avatar is lonely

    submitted by /u/evil_monty11
    [link] [comments]

    Finally 100000 G

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    Games like “The Ubisoft Triple Pack”?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    I want to know if you know Game discs that bundle up 3 games, In this case the Ubisoft Triple Pack (From Dust, Outland & Beyond Good & Evil HD), in one disc released for the 360. Please let me know! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/darthlaserchopchop
    [link] [comments]

    Wait. That ain’t right.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Zombie apocalypse

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Hey everyone I have a question to ask and it may be a long shot.

    Does anybody have zombie apocalypse completed on 360 and would be willing to let me join their game so I can get the last day of hell mode unlocked?

    submitted by /u/Both-Flower
    [link] [comments]

    What it was like to be an Xbox fanboy 20 years ago

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    free games on xbox life

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    i know there is some free games on the xbox life store, the games i've seen that are are free are:Crimison Aliance, crackdown 1 and 2 and too human, also there is theese chapter games and most of the times the first chapter is free like the walking dead and resident evil revelations 2, does someone here knows if there is other free games?

    submitted by /u/Cool_UsernamesTaken
    [link] [comments]

    Lonely. Heres my gamertag. PS dont tell my why I have a fable background

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Is modifying a Jasper power supply to work on a falcon system safe for the falcon?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    I hack jobbed the little post in the bottom of the power connector out of a jasper power supply to fit into a falcon 360. It powers up and plays games just fine. Is this safe for the console and is there any long term effects it might have?

    submitted by /u/SkyeTheFurry
    [link] [comments]

    About Battlefield 1943 and the Battlefield 1 bundle

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Hello

    I just found about the existence of a bundle having Battlefield 1 and Battlefield 1943 included for xbox consoles.

    I know Battlefield 1 is an Xbox One title, and 1943 is an xbox 360/one title. But this bundle is enlisted for xbox one.

    ¿Do you know if purchasing this bundle allow you to play BF 1943 on the 360 consoles?

    Thanks for reading

    submitted by /u/shepardx
    [link] [comments]

    GTA 5 won't load?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    I bought GTA 5 for my Xbox 360 and tried installing it today, but kept getting errors. Here's the message I got when I installed the game and tried to start it:

    ----------------------------

    ALERT

    The game was restarted due to a problem with the storage device where the game data was installed. Please replace the storage device and re-install the game data if issues continue to occur.

    ----------------------------

    I already deleted the installation files from my 220 GB hard drive and restarted my console. I re-installed the game files and inserted the second disc to try and play again, but the same message popped up. What can I do to fix this? I don't have money to replace the Xbox, and even if I did, all my other games work on it but the disc for GTA 5 works on my brother's 360, so I know it isn't the actual game. If anyone has any tips, please send them my way!

    submitted by /u/wcnmvp
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X Price: Everything we all know About the value

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Accidentally, Phil Spencer may have revealed that more than one new Xbox is coming

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    How do you guys keep your xbox dust free? I cant even have a gaming console setup cause it always gets dusty too soon

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Xbox 360 (Jasper V2/Kronos) no HDMI output issue - any help?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    I have an Xbox 360 with a Jasper V2/Kronos motherboard that works perfectly except that it isn't displaying anything over the HDMI output.

    So it works just fine if I use a composite, component or VGA cable in the AV port, there is just no signal from HDMI.

    I've done all the usual checks - the console detects the cable as it won't boot without it, but does boot as soon as I put a HDMI cable in.
    The cable and display are working with other 360s but I've tried a different HDMI cable and screen anyway.
    The console's HDMI port looks intact - no sign of wear, let alone damage, not loose or anything. The whole board looks to be in excellent condition - nothing out of place or damaged anywhere, seems I was the first person to open it.
    And, yes, I've tried resetting the display settings using RT+Y - it responds as it should, boots, resets, boots again, but still no display.

    Anything else I should check or try before I try replacing the HDMI port or just give up on it?

    submitted by /u/reddragon105
    [link] [comments]

    If I digitaly buy a game on my PC will it still be able to be downloaded on my xbox 360?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    I would like to know because I wanna get terraria on my PC for the xbox 360 because I cant find it when I search it up. :/ Sorry If I sound like an idiot but an awnser would be nice.

    submitted by /u/WeEatBEANS
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know of any battle royale type games for the xbox 360? If so that would be great :D

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    My xbox 360 slim keeps red ringing

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    My xbox 360 slim keeps red ringing how do I fix the problem or make it happen less... It happens at random (games or youtube/Netflix). I have no idea why it does it...

    submitted by /u/MyLittleNoob23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment