• Breaking News

    Monday, March 16, 2020

    Xbox - r/Xbox Stuck-In-The-House photo thread

    Xbox - r/Xbox Stuck-In-The-House photo thread


    r/Xbox Stuck-In-The-House photo thread

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Are you stuck at home today? For fun, we're encouraging r/Xbox readers to reply below with photos from home - of your Xbox setup, you gaming, your siblings playing, your pets playing, anything you want. Keep the pictures G-rated, post them only in this message thread, and don't forget to wash your hands!

    submitted by /u/GoGoGadgetReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a pic of the New textured grip on bumpers and triggers for the Series X Controller

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Xbox Series X full Specs

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    I have the perfect spot for series X

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Ray tracing xbox series x tech demo

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Xbox Series X - Loading Times Tech Demo

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Inside Xbox Series X: the full specs

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Live Gold 14 day trial

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Xbox Series X: A Closer Look at the Technology Powering the Next Generation.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Xbox Series X : Hands on Video

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Please let people talk before you kick them from lfg parties.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    I am a female in my 20s and trying to find people to play with on lfg (looking for group) is exhausting. I almost always try to join posts that say adults only because I personally prefer to play with adults. 90% of the time I join and I get instantly kicked just after saying hello. My stats are extremely good for the games I am trying to join so I know that is not the reason. Some people might be kicking me because I'm a girl which is not surprising but most of the time people assume I'm a kid and insta kick me. Some people talk to me for a little first and then tell me they thought I was a kid but soon realise I'm not and then it's fine. I just want people to please be more aware that it might not be a kid and it's also possible that it could just be a female and give someone a chance. I do have people I play with regularly but they're not always on and lfg is sometimes necessary if I want to get stuff done.

    submitted by /u/throwaway0011018
    [link] [comments]

    I already have Xbox live gold, so I cannot use this trial. So anybody who can, go for it.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to fix the strict NAT type issue?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    I'm on xbox and my gf is on ps4. We have 100mb fibre. We can be fine and play for a while, next minute we're both disconnected and I check my NAT type and it's back to strict.

    Anyone know how to fix this?

    It goes between open and strict several times a day. Mighty annoying!

    submitted by /u/RatBasher89
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s how Xbox Series X removable storage will work.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    My Xbox won't turn on

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    Hopefully someone stuck indoors can make the most of this.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Series x internals ����

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    No Toslink on Xbox Series X: Support for legacy headphones?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    According to this article the Toslink is intentionally gone from the Series X.

    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2020-just-how-big-is-xbox-series-x-really

    Understandable move since Toslink is ancient and pretty limited on what it can support. However, what happens to the legacy headphones, such as my Astro A40's, that need Toslink to function? Has anybody heard of anything else regarding a possible HDMI splitter/adapter to handle this?

    submitted by /u/hstahl
    [link] [comments]

    The Last game I owned was Halo 3. Tomorrow begins a 3 week home isolation due to Coronavirus. I'm buying an Xbox One S and could use recommendations on essential games that I missed in the last 10 years to get me back into it.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    I think we can all agree on this, Microsoft needs to get there server speeds up for Series X.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Anyone have any suggestions for a cheap capture card that records Xbox party as well as game audio?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Way to Screen Share Madden 2005?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Crazy question, but a buddy of mine and I have been couch co-opping a Madden 2005 franchise for many years. We don't actually play any of the games--we just manage rosters and simulate the games.

    Given everything going on with this virus, we've decided to stick to home as much as possible and avoid contact with others as much as possible. Anyway, we were talking about some ways we could still simulate some seasons together over the Internet. I guess I could just set up my phone and frame my TV perfectly and broadcast that way, but I imagine the print would be fuzzy and the image would be poor.

    Is there any way I can stream from my original Xbox? This would require a mod, or for me to hook the xbox up to something else. If anyone has done something similar before, please let me know. Many thanks!

    submitted by /u/Wise_Odysseus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment