• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Xbox - Found an original Xbox Partner Edition while cleaning out my closet

    Xbox - Found an original Xbox Partner Edition while cleaning out my closet


    Found an original Xbox Partner Edition while cleaning out my closet

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:49 AM PST

    Anyone who saw my half dead Xbox earlier. I have done good. Friend gave me a dead xbox and i found some mesh. Every vent had been covered internally. Thermal paste re applied. New bottom metal shell, new top metal shell, new beeper speaker, new Wifi card, new front panel, new power pannel, and shell

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:07 PM PST

    [UK if it matters] Anyone want to play a game in about 30 minutes?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:46 PM PST

    I'm a pretty horrible gamer but I have Game Pass and like .. Castle Crashers. Anyone want to play any games coop? Just casually, having a bit of a bad day. If a lot of people respond I'll probably see what everyone's up for, but I'm always happy to make new friends that I can play with in the future :)

    I hope this post doesn't make me seem so sad and lonely

    Edit: I just logged into Reddit and saw this post!! Thank you everyone so much for being so nice, I will try to reach out to everyone :) I don't have many friends on Xbox but it looks like that may change soon

    submitted by /u/slvc
    [link] [comments]

    Help with gamepass

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:47 AM PST

    Fixed up a 360 with a big hole in the top

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:39 AM PST

    My gamertag was BeFlatLine and was just forced to change. Any ideas as to why?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Got this from a new controller I just got. It's a 14-day trial

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Cdkeys Xbox live gold not working

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Bought a Xbox live gold membership from cdkeys but it isn't working when I enter it. Has anyone else had a similar issue and been able to get a refund?

    submitted by /u/Marcabi321
    [link] [comments]

    How do I stream to pc without having to go to tv every time?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:49 AM PST

    I recently started messing with streaming my xbox to the pc which is super convenient to me since the consoles are in the living room and the kids like to play the switch or watch tv.

    The problem is when i stream using the xbox companion app, it was making me enter my 6 digit passcode before streaming would start. I went in setting and disabled the passcode hoping this would work, and now it makes me enter the password.

    Is there a way i can just sit down at the PC and turn on streaming without having to do anything to the physical console?

    submitted by /u/plsdontstalk
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One X special editions on sale for $300. Worth it?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:35 AM PST

    I've been a PS4 fanboy, because I love the PlayStation exclusives, however one thing that has always made me jealous of Xbox has been the awesome selection of games on GamePass, whereas PS Now is mostly games that have already been made free with PS Plus. I notice that the special editions Xbox One X are on sale for $300, and I have yet to pick up Fallen Order, which itself is a $60 game. With the next generation of consoles just over the horizon, is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/rulerdude
    [link] [comments]

    Get the naming right, please.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Xbox naming feels like those names by Apple. Every time I want to say the new Xbox's name, I twist my tongue and finally say "the new xbox one series x plus lite z"

    Xbox - Xbox 360 - Xbox One (One S, One X, One S All-Digital) - Xbox series X

    what is going to be next? The Xbox Ultra?

    Doesn't this way of naming sort of hurt the marketing? I owned a 360 and I loved it. But those marketing done by Xbox is really weird these days. (One S, X, Series X...not confusing really?)

    I would really like to get an answer for my forever ongoing rant about Xbox's names.

    submitted by /u/minorrex
    [link] [comments]

    Cheapest place to find 2 day trials?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:46 PM PST

    I ran out of live and maybe got enough for a 2day

    submitted by /u/HawaiianFinesse
    [link] [comments]

    Playing 360 game on Arcade vs. XBox One S

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:57 AM PST

    Hey, folks! I'm buying RDR1 on Xbox 360 and am trying to decide which platform to play it on. I have both an XBox 360 S Arcade and an XBox One S. It looks like RDR1 plays on XBox One through backwards compatibility.

    Is there any advantage to playing on the XBox One vs. the 360? Does the XBox One S render 360 games at a higher resolution or have better textures? Noob question, I know, but I couldn't find anything on the XBox website about it.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/fishcakesthecat
    [link] [comments]

    Giveaway: Tom Clancy's The Division 2 digital code

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:12 PM PST

    If you want it, post a reply and I'll pick a winner in an hour or two.

    EDIT - A winner has been chosen! Congrats, u/turbo454.

    submitted by /u/SigmaTheDJ
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox turns on by itself!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:05 AM PST

    Sometimes when I'm sleeping at night I wake up by the sound of my Xbox one s turning on by itself, does anyone know why this happens?

    submitted by /u/kiddoraf17
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s a free game pass code. Enjoy

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:40 PM PST

    Elite controller v2, how to take it apart

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:58 AM PST

    The grips are in the way, so I'm not really sure how take it apart. I was planning to take it part because I think a screw went loose, and my triggers (my right trigger) feels different. Does anyone with the elite 2 know how to take it apart.

    submitted by /u/Defeliu
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get Xbox live

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:07 AM PST

    I wanna be able to Blay with friends but can't afford Xbox live is there an alternative?

    submitted by /u/dtink21
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any info about Xbox series X and the Elite controller(s)?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:03 AM PST

    Been searching for this for a while.

    Thinking about buying the Elite controller 2, but with the Series X on the horizon I don't want to buy something I cannot use after some time. Especially a controller I hope to use for at least 2 years.

    submitted by /u/MC_Haring
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone connected to Xbox 360 Hard Drive?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:30 AM PST

    Free 14 day Xbox game pass code

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:40 PM PST

    Xbox Game Pass PC: Is it possible to install games into a sub-folder?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:41 PM PST

    I really hate how games install into the root directory of drive and add a bunch of folders.

    submitted by /u/grizzlypass
    [link] [comments]

    Back in December, I paid for a 6 month gold subscription. It ended today

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:07 PM PST

    I don't get it, is this because of Game Pass Ultimate?

    submitted by /u/MrDankForest11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment