• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    Xbox - Do you have any recommendation for a headset under $100?

    Xbox - Do you have any recommendation for a headset under $100?


    Do you have any recommendation for a headset under $100?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Controller wont turn on

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Xbox PC (BETA)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Stuck in a remote area because of Covid-19. Don't have my consol with me so I was looking for ways to play. Went as far as getting Google's Stadia and almost got a Switch lol. Found out that Xbox has a PC version (in beta). For anyone stuck without a consol but has thier PC, here ya go.

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

    submitted by /u/Claireel5
    [link] [comments]

    Gold digger

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    What relatively easy, fun local multiplayer game can my non-gaming wife and I play while quarantined?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Our family member has the virus so we are self quarantined and stuck inside. Day one and we are bored out of our minds. I play a few games casually and she has very little experience with any, though recently we did finish child of light together which was great. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/alkmstonatrizad
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass Ultimate - 14 Day Code

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Please tell me if I still have my game data/save and dlc

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    So I have brought cod bo2 season pass using my xbox one, using that same account that I use to buy cod bo2 season pass; if I go on my xbox 360 will I have the cod bo2 season pass ready to be installed as I already own it (on my xbox 360)

    submitted by /u/youtttefgjor
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck In The House What Games to Play with My Kid?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    My kids and I are stuck in the house due to the fact that everything is canceled and its to cold to do anything fun outside. I have a 12 year old daughter and an Xbox One S which she uses primarily for Minecraft and Netflix. She's not a hard core gamer by any means and neither am I. What is something fun that we can both play together?

    Here's the curve ball, I can not play 3D games I get violently ill. Side scrollers are ok (do those even exist anymore?) and I can play most racing/driving games. FPS games, with in seconds of playing or watching, make me sick, so sick I usually have to go to bed and won't feel better till I wake up the next day.

    submitted by /u/jstar77
    [link] [comments]

    Best Buy's Deal Of The Day

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Is this motherboard done for or no?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Need Help with Headphones

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    So I play the new CoD on my Xbox with a keyboard and mouse, but I do not know where I can plug my headphones when I want to use the mic. My monitor has a plug where i can put my headphones at and have sound on them but I need to use the mic to play with friends. Is there any way I can use the mid and to get sound at the same time?

    submitted by /u/chrisomatic98
    [link] [comments]

    Hi All! I am giving away two Xbox Digital Codes!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Hello Fellow Gamers! I have recently purchased an Xbox that came with two digital download codes. One for Sea Of Thieves, as well as one for Minecraft. I already own these games so I thought I could give them to someone who would use them. Drop a comment below and I will choose some people by Sunday.

    submitted by /u/Boat-Shoes
    [link] [comments]

    Game recommendations

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Sorry if this post isn't what's supposed to be on the sub, but I've had the Xbox One since the day one (literally, I have the day one edition!) and I've struggled to find games that I'd find interesting.

    I've always been a sports guy (madden and 2k) and I have both of those games, and I've gotten somewhat into story games (played all 3 Arkham games and the new Star Wars: Jedi fallen order game), but now I've hit a plateau in terms of gameplay. I currently don't own live, but I'd be willing to purchase it if need be. Most of the games on the store aren't too appealing to me though, so maybe you guys have ideas on fun games to play?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/skar412
    [link] [comments]

    Black screen

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Hello! Today I bought a Mini VGA2HDMI adapter for my XBOX 360 Fat. I plugged every single cable in it and it doesn't have picture on my monitor. I set my monitor resolution on 1280x720p (my monitor default resolution is 1366x768p) and the console resolution on 1280x720p too. The cables I use are VGA and HDMI (it's obvious). The reason I bought it because my eyes hurt so bad when I'm playing on TV. I need help!

    submitted by /u/BelinataBG
    [link] [comments]

    Internet

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I got an Xbox 1S all-digital in January. My family has pretty good internet, and it has never been a problem before. On the Xbox, however, it is really laggy. Some examples of this are Sea of Thieves where my character glitches around a lot and Fortnite where (if you have ever played) there is almost always a WiFi single with a yellow arrow, which means my ping is high. Also, my controller had been disconnecting to games but can still work on the Xbox. I invited a friend over a week ago to hang out and we played on the Xbox. He said that he recommends something called Ethernet. I have no clue what this is, and if it's good or not. Could you guys recommend good ways to solve my ping issue on my Xbox? And if Ethernet is the way to go, can someone explain it? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Thilorn
    [link] [comments]

    Elite 2 Controller Stick drift

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    I've had the Elite 2 controller for only three months and the left joystick has started drifting up. I've been trying to look online for some help, but I can't find anything on how to fix the issue with the Elite 2, only standard controllers, and even then it's break them apart and replace parts, which I would rather not do to the $180 controller I bought. I can't even play anything with it anymore because the joystick is constantly scrolling up, so I have to fight it when selecting things in menus.

    submitted by /u/GFG_Studios
    [link] [comments]

    Need the community’s help

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    Hello good people of reddit, I have come to ask that you hear me out and help me solve an issue I have discovered. Apologies for the long winded post. TLDR at the bottom.

    So recently I downloaded Dead Rising 2: Off The Record on my Xbox One X, only to find that the game was broken. The graphics were messed up, the darks of the game (shadows, black textures etc) were showing as red and pixelated/grainy.

    Initially, I had assumed my download had corrupted so I simply reinstalled game... but that didn't fix it. I freshly installed it again after doing a hard reset but that also did nothing. I spent the next hour changing settings on my Xbox, trying a different TV, trying a different HDMI but no matter what I did, the problem persisted. At this point I was nearly certain that my Xbox wasn't source of the problem, and that the game itself is broken. My friend who had also just bought it for his Base Xbox One, however, told me his looked fine. This led to my suspicion that the game is broken when played on a One X specifically.

    I took to Reddit and made a post to ask others to check as well, and sure enough I get several replies from people saying that the game is indeed, broken when played on the One X.

    Now certain that the game itself was broken, I messaged both Capcom Support UK (my regions support line) and Capcom support USA, explaining the issue, how I had discovered it, screenshots of the messages and a link to my reddit post replies. Capcom UK just sent back an automated "thanks for contacting us" message. Capcom USA however, had this to say.

    "In this title, we haven't had other similar reports so far. Therefore we assume that this issue probably is caused by some malfunctions on the console system side, not by the software itself. Please ask the customer to contact MS. We apologize for the inconvenience."

    I've tried contacting them since, with video evidence, screenshots and links to posts about it, but they're now just ignoring any support tickets I put in. I feel brushed off.

    This is where I need help. I need any of you that are willing to take a few minutes to contact Capcom or even just report it on the Xbox Store and try to get Capcom to simply fix their product that they're selling right now on the store. Even if you're not a Dead Rising fan, but just someone who wants these companies to not just brush issues like this under the rug, then please, I ask that you help me with this.

    TLDR: Dead Rising 2: Off The Record is broken when played on an Xbox One X, Capcom are ignoring the issue and are continuing to sell it without fixing it despite me contacting them multiple times with evidence. I need anyone willing to spare just a few minutes of their time to contact Capcom USA or UK, whether that be by support ticket/email, on Twitter, or report the game as broken on the Xbox store to try and get Capcom to actually do something about it. The more noise we make, the more likely something will be done about it.

    Capcom Support: https://capcomusasupport.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/user/login?destination=portals

    Capcom UK email: feedback@capcom.com

    YouTube channel with videos documenting the issue: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw6iImuUCUEfC_YMT4iVn1w

    My original post: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/ei2t12/help_dead_rising_2_off_the_record_xbox_one_x/

    Another post I had found with a screenshot of the issue: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/d3f3zz/dead_rising_2_off_the_record_glitch_everything/

    submitted by /u/Wardens_Myth
    [link] [comments]

    Nat type

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    My nat type on modern warfare is currently on moderate and I've done everything under the sun to get it open and it's still stuck, any help?

    submitted by /u/Schoey-02
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if I have Xbox live gold and then purchase Xbox game pass ultimate for £1??

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    so i turned off my xbox but now it’s stuck doing this how do i make it stop

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Is a 500gb Xbox one S "worth it"?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Hello! I wanted to ask if it is worth buying a Xbox One S with 500gb. I never had a console so I really don't know how fast the 500gb are "gone". I don't want to delete stuff constantly.

    submitted by /u/theyareatmydoor
    [link] [comments]

    What would be good chat headset.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I need to buy a headset for my Xbox One X and I have bought ones before and they never sound (for chat) as good as the generic cheap Xbox branded headset. Can anyone recommend a nice headset that has a good mic and voice quality and it's nice and loud when chatting? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lukewind
    [link] [comments]

    Question RE game Codes

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    I just got a great deal on eBay for Doom eternal,a digital code.

    The seller says in his description that the code won't be redeemable until it's activation date which is 20th March when the game is released

    I was kind of skeptical buying this at such a cheap price but now I'm worried.

    He sent me the code but nothing comes up when I try to redeem it.

    How can he have gave me the code ? Can codes be given out if they are not redeemable or activated ?

    submitted by /u/dermo35
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One type controller that works on Xbox 360?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    I like the feel of the Xbox One controller but I play my 360 more. Is there a controller similar to the Xbox One controller that I can use on my 360?

    submitted by /u/Patriots6rings
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment