• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    Xbox 360 - The finds from this week

    Xbox 360 - The finds from this week


    The finds from this week

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Does anybody know if it's possible to get a free trial of xbox live gold, just got GTA 5 and I really want to try online. Thanks

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Edit: Just to clarify, im not asking for anybody to give me anything, im just wondering if it is possible to get a free trial of gold, mods please don't ban me

    submitted by /u/Krabz503
    [link] [comments]

    Error code: 4497 0000 D080 0200 8007 2EE2

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Trying to install the updates for minecraft after reinstalling it but all i get is this error code: 4497 0000 D080 0200 8007 2EE2

    Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Civil_Potato
    [link] [comments]

    Dante’s Inferno

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    How is Dante's Inferno? Been wanting to play it but is it worth the pick up?

    submitted by /u/CTR000
    [link] [comments]

    Which games have still online players?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Amid this coronavirus crisis I've plugged in my old Xbox and I was wondering, if there are still some online players and if it's worth to buy live gold.

    I was playing mostly BF4.

    submitted by /u/senecakillme
    [link] [comments]

    I'm about to redo the thermal paste in my Xbox 360 Elite in a couple of days and I was wondering if I need to or should also replace the thermal pads on the ram chips under the board, assuming it has them, I'm not sure as I've heard some don't have them. If so, what should I replace them with?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Testing xbox 360

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Hi I was given an Xbox 360 elite, I've cleaned it out and repasted it, I have been testing it tonight and have encountered a problem, I set the Xbox to run for a while but did not connect it to a monitor and it turned itself off after 5 minutes each time, I have now connected to a monitor and it Is running okay at the moment for the past 20 minutes, is there an auto shut down if the Xbox 360 isn't connected to a display or is there a problem somewhere?. I read that the Xbox shut off if it overheats but it didn't seem to be that, the fans at the back are blowing out cool air, surely if it was over overheating it would blow out hot air and I would get some sort of red light, I'm confused any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/wilhood
    [link] [comments]

    It's just as the specs say. X-Box One > Switch > X-Box 360 > Wii U. Why do you think Nintendo tried to make a 7th gen console when the other companies were working on an 8th gen console? Do you think that's the biggest reason the Wii U flopped?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment