• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    Xbox 360 - 2005 Xenon still going strong. Thank you Octal450 for sending me it.

    Xbox 360 - 2005 Xenon still going strong. Thank you Octal450 for sending me it.


    2005 Xenon still going strong. Thank you Octal450 for sending me it.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    The last Virtua Tennis game I played, 10 years after being mesmerized by the original at the arcades.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility with games from different regions

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Anyone know if i can use a European/Japanese version of an original xbox game on my N/A xbox 360? I'm planning to get the European version of DOA3 since it had extra moves and costumes.

    submitted by /u/kbGibson
    [link] [comments]

    Just how long do we have?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Last night, I fired up the 360 and played some Binary Domain (GREAT game, by the way), and I started thinking about something...

    How long will the 360 continue running? And I'm not talking/typing about the system itself, I'm wondering about the UI, the demos, the getting-smaller-every-second online community.

    Do you think Microsoft will do a huge sale before they close those digital doors? A Black Friday type of sale, perhaps? It makes me sad to visualize the complete end of the 360 being functional as an online tool.

    Once it's eliminated for good, will hordes of people finally get nostalgic over what was such an iconic (and still is) console?

    submitted by /u/IOnlyEndOnce
    [link] [comments]

    Got this halo reach controller for $12 CAD at the thrift store. The right stick isn't broken the stick somehow came off the actual stick inside the controller! Works great tho and will be restoring it.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    E3 2020 has been cancelled for the first time ever due to COVID-19 Coronavirus

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Problem: red / rink tint over VGA cable. Any help is appreciated.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    XBox 360 Won't connect to the network

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    I got a used xbox 360 that won't connect me to xbox live via any of my wireless networks. I have formatted the hard drive, i have reset the settings to factory defaults, done the i initial setup, cleared everything i could, and have consulted to youtube a lot, and yet whenever i test the connection, it keeps keeps failing saying it cant connect to the network. Wired connection isn't an option since i will need at least 30ft of cable. Maybe someone out here could help me

    submitted by /u/AllGoodThings27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment