• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 18, 2020

    Xbox - This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Publisher And Wild World Of Animals Sale

    Xbox - This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Publisher And Wild World Of Animals Sale


    This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Publisher And Wild World Of Animals Sale

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:13 AM PST

    Coming soon to Xbox Game Pass!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Can’t use this so I’m giving it to a good home. Last letter is Z.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:13 AM PST

    If you were considering buying an Xbox One X skin from Skinit, don't bother. This blurry printed jpeg is their idea of a "Premium Walnut Skin".

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:07 AM PST

    Fallout 3 and Oblivion are leaving Xbox Game Pass

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:23 AM PST

    Bayonetta & Vanquish 10th Anniversary Bundle | Launch Trailer

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:13 PM PST

    KINGDOM HEARTS – HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX and 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue are now available for Xbox One

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:06 AM PST

    I don't know which gift card to buy!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Hi, I want to change my gamertag and I can only pay with gift cards (parents are afraid to use credit cards on internet). The problem is, when I go to xbox's site to change my gamertag it says i need to enter a US gift card. I live in Europe. When I go to Microsoft Store on my PC it wants me to enter a German gift card (my pc's region). I'm not sure but I think I need the US gift card to change my gamertag. Please someone explain this to me. Also, sorry for bad english.

    submitted by /u/CrazySlime303
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble signing in on Xbox 360

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:32 PM PST

    xbox game bar

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Hello. I have a problem with the xbox app and xbox game bar. I can't join my friends via invites and the xbox game bar acts as if it doesn't exist. I did everything microsoft official support page told me and nothing changed. Did anyone have a similar problem and would like to help me?

    submitted by /u/RuDy491
    [link] [comments]

    New controller can barely pick up my voice through headset

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 02:30 PM PST

    I brought a 'PowerA wired controller' and for some reason it is barely picking up my voice through the headset, the headset is fine as I can plug it into my old controller and it works fine (toggles are broken on the old one that's why I bought a new one). But I was just wondering if I need to do some sort of software update for it since it is new or it's just a bit dodgy since it's a cheap controller?

    submitted by /u/josephthegreat99
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox support is refusing to repair my Xbox after it exploded on my desk because it was apparently made for a different country.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:28 AM PST

    So a 3 years ago my Mum bought an Xbox One S for me from Amazon UK and two nights it literally exploded on the deck. (Game cut off with a loud bang and smoke was leaving the machine).

    I've been in contact with the support team who were originally really helpful, and I was hoping that they were going to replace the machine for free as it clearly had a rather major internal failure. However I just got the following email from support:

    "Hi NAME,

    Thank you for your reply. As you console is outside of its warranty period, there is typically a charge associated with creating any service order for it. I am unable to waive this fee. However, I see that the console that you are reporting (serial number 0000000000) is not made for use in the United Kingdom. The console was designed and intended for use in the US and Canada. The console's warranty does not apply if you are using the device outside of its intended region. At this time, your case is being closed.

    Thank you,

    Name"

    How can a console bought from Amazon which came in sealed box with a UK power cable and have Microsoft Dublin printed on the back possible be built for another country? Is this literally them just trying to wiggle out of fixing my machine for free.

    submitted by /u/shadowboy
    [link] [comments]

    What are some games you ended up purchasing because of Game Pass?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 02:15 PM PST

    One of the reasons I love Game Pass is because I get to try out things that I generally wouldn't buy at no additional cost. So while my list is pretty long on games I've ended up beating on Game Pass that I ended up loving, but wouldn't have tried otherwise -- what are some games that actually made you purchase them because of Game Pass?

    My most recent example would be Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I had tried the original Tomb Raider on Saturn back in the 90s and didn't like it due to terrible controls. A few years back I wanted to try the reboots..I bought and got a couple of hours into Rise of the Tomb Raider, but it ultimately didn't keep my attention. I gave Shadow another chance on Game Pass starting in December...got about 40% through and then got busy with the holidays...i forgot about it..and then wanted to pick it back up this weekend...and it had been removed. I picked it up and I'm about to finish it.

    submitted by /u/Poltergeist8606
    [link] [comments]

    What would this error code means? Doesn’t let the console update keeps doing this even when reset or restarted. I’ve did research and it said it could be the hard drive/blu ray needs to me reconnected

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Is Microsoft rewards worth it?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:16 AM PST

    I'm short on money and thought how quickly can I earn 1000 points. Is it worth it to put my time into or should I just save for up for a voucher?

    submitted by /u/rhysonical
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Xbox not reading game disk, disk is clean, kh3, never had this problem before

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Why i cant buy xbox game ultimate 1$ offer

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:51 AM PST

    I buyed a 10$ xbox gift card and when i want to pay for game pass ultimate 1$ offer it ask me for a past due payment and i dont have a credit card how can i buy the offer.I have only 10$ balance how to buy the offer or how can i buy any xbox live gold or game pass with this 10$ without tax?PLEASE HELP ME

    submitted by /u/rares1323
    [link] [comments]

    Will games bought on 360 port over to Xbox one

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:21 AM PST

    Hi sorry if this has been asked before but I was wondering if I was to digitally buy a game on my 360 would it then be available on my one? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/baxtertown
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox live gold to Game Pass

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:26 AM PST

    i don't have xbox but i want buy Game Pass in pc, and i found you can change xbox live to game pass with $1 can i do it in pc ?

    submitted by /u/NezYx0
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Game Pass Key, have fun with it :) - Check comments for remaining digits

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:56 AM PST

    Add my gamertag LordSwar99 ill add back

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Why? no reason ineed friends to play with

    submitted by /u/SwearUp
    [link] [comments]

    The Division 2 on sale for $3.99?? Anyone else see this

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Xbox 360 & One multiplayer games

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 03:05 AM PST

    Are there any games that 2 players can play against each other over the internet, one gamer on 360 the other on xbox one?

    submitted by /u/runekinn
    [link] [comments]

    Is the xbox rewards apps not working or is it just me?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:57 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment