• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 18, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My Xbox 360 Games Collection. I've owned a 360 for 9 years now, and these are the games I've collected in that time.

    Xbox 360 - My Xbox 360 Games Collection. I've owned a 360 for 9 years now, and these are the games I've collected in that time.


    My Xbox 360 Games Collection. I've owned a 360 for 9 years now, and these are the games I've collected in that time.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 06:09 PM PST

    Oh yes ES used to make good games

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:28 PM PST

    Anyone know if this controller is official? never seen this colourway before!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 07:02 AM PST

    I figured I would put a picture of the problem I'm having

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:01 PM PST

    Disk not recognized mid game.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:38 PM PST

    My old games work fine, my new games don't. My games crash with the "disk not recognized" error at random times as I'm playing the game. Please help.

    submitted by /u/Kiuji-senpai
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 update error

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 03:14 PM PST

    The update ends in C000-0099. Xbox.com said I can't use it online as it is a modded/tampered console. I have never even opened the console up! I can't update it with the normal drive on the internet, or through USB. Please help!!

    submitted by /u/youtoob_PC
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new controller

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Is anyone aware of a retail source for new first party Xbox 360 controllers? The sticks on mine are starting to get loose and I want to get a new one before it's too far in the past.

    submitted by /u/metroidfan220
    [link] [comments]

    I need X360 friends! Feel free to add me :-)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Help with download profile

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:54 AM PST

    So I have an account that works fine and I can use Xbox one and everything is fine, but for some reason I can't sign into an Xbox 360. I tried using an old profile on my Xbox 360 and adding my email to that, but it says an account was already in use. That made sense so I went to download the profile and I put in the right email and password and I got error 801540A9. It said there was a problem with the credentials. And the same thing happened when I tried playing an Xbox 360 game on an Xbox one. This is just really annoying since I can't use any online features on a 360, and I can't save my own progress on a 360 game. I tried looking it up but I couldn't find much. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/K4ZU70_K1R1G4Y4
    [link] [comments]

    If i buy the hdmi audio converter i get the game audio?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:24 AM PST

    XDK RELATED: Did I just brick my Demo Kit?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:37 AM PST

    I tried to downgrade to one of the lowest XDK builds. My Xbox 360 was manufactured in 2007-09-19, and it's a phat white.

    I had a latest 2007 Blades dashboard and XDK build. I tried to downgrade XDK to the one of the very first official XDK builds, something like 2.0.1888.0, I don't really remember. I opened the xex file, and a recovery started. I burned the very early 2005 recovery on a DVD disc, and I didn't use remote method. It said like "Press Y to turn it into retail or press any button to keep it as a Dev Kit"

    I pressed a random button, not Y. Then the hard drive started to wipe. After it was over, my XDK completely and very quickly turned off. It tried to reboot, but I saw 1 RROD ring at the low right, I don't know what it means. I had an error something like E78.

    I restarted it again, but the error screen was gone and so was the RROD. Problem was that I had absolutely no signal on TV. I tried to connect my wired Xbox 360 controller to it, it didn't work. I took out the hard drive, it still didn't work. It seems to work and there are lights. There is just zero signal, and my XDK now doesn't connect controller. I will be extremely grateful to you, all.

    So, what am I supposed to do if you know? Please don't say that my $200 are in the drain.

    submitted by /u/TheProBenji
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment