• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    Xbox 360 - [Unreleased] Codename: Kingdoms E3 Demo on my XNA Dev Kit!

    Xbox 360 - [Unreleased] Codename: Kingdoms E3 Demo on my XNA Dev Kit!


    [Unreleased] Codename: Kingdoms E3 Demo on my XNA Dev Kit!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:49 AM PST

    X360 Hub Indie Index Project, Help us remember and keep alive some of the best Indie Games Xbox 360 had to offer

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:19 AM PST

    I my old controllers thumb stick are breaking apart could I just peal them off and put control freaks on them?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:45 AM PST

    I'm trying to make a xbox live account but it doesn't let me, I need help!!!(If possible please give detailed instructions)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:04 PM PST

    why can’t i play indie games? [more in comments]

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:56 PM PST

    Do you buy digital games?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:19 PM PST

    I know the sensation of having boxes and boxes of your games but the fear that your discs will be scratched or that fungus and moisture will enter from the center of the disc hole. And I understand the fear of having a digital game and that after a while they can no longer be downloaded from Xbox Live although Xbox promised that they would never be deleted, which ended up being false. But if the trend is that. Which do you think will last longer?

    I would like to go back to the time where there were CDs but today I am afraid and sad that the possibility of someone breaking it by crushing a box ...

    submitted by /u/XtreamGF
    [link] [comments]

    Mercenaries 2 Solution

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:03 AM PST

    For anyone trying to play Mercenaries 2, I found a convenient solution to the startup freeze. Make sure you are not signed into Xbox Live and then insert the disc. Once you actually start playing the game, sign in. The game will restart and play normally with the achievements even though the servers are not available.

    submitted by /u/Rx_Ramon
    [link] [comments]

    Whats a game or some games on your backlog that you just haven't gotten around to for the longest time, and what convincing do you need to play it?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:22 AM PST

    Basically what the title says, just name some of the games that's been on your backlog and hopefully someone else can shed some light on it so that you can get that final nudge to stick it in the disc drive and load it up.

    In my case, as the collection grows my backlog does as well. I intentionally keep around 10 or so games in rotation but there are some games that won't get the attention they might need. Some of the games that have been stuck on my shelf that I'll probably need opinions for are:

    • Infinite Undiscovery

    • NeverDead

    • TimeShift

    • Darksiders

    So, what games are on your backlog?

    submitted by /u/MrMariomans
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Galaxy X360! (Made by myself)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:05 AM PST

    Xbox 360 controller thumbsticks

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:45 AM PST

    Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me.

    A few years ago I was big on repairing xbox 360 controllers and consoles especially for my close group of mates. Recently my MW3 xbox 360 controller thumbsticks got damaged by my younger brother. I was looking online for some replacement thumbsticks but I cannot for the life within me recall the name of the special edition thumbsticks as there are two different versions.

    The version I'm after is the same as the xbox one version but built for the 360. I know that we can use the xbox one thumbsticks on the 360 controllers but I don't know if it feels snug in your hands.

    Does anyone know what this version of thumbstick is called?

    submitted by /u/fisher__2000
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to silence my jasper 360

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:31 AM PST

    Hi,

    I have two jasper units and for a while now I've come really close to just buy a slim or E 360 (as I had an E in the past and it was so much quieter) I was wondering if there is a way to silence the jasper units completely? (I do install games to the hd). Maybe replace the stock fans (im guessing thats where the constant humming noise comes from). Has anyone swapped out the stock fan for the talismoon whisper fan?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/rick3h
    [link] [comments]

    soo... if xbox live will shut down for 360 will i lost games on my account ?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:14 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment