• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Xbox - Star Wars: Battlefront (OG Xbox) is now FREE for Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass Ultimate Members

    Xbox - Star Wars: Battlefront (OG Xbox) is now FREE for Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass Ultimate Members


    Star Wars: Battlefront (OG Xbox) is now FREE for Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass Ultimate Members

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:13 AM PST

    Call of Cthulhu is now FREE for Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass Ultimate Members

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Imagine if Xbox made a custom Xbox Series X Hologram Cortana Edition. Would you buy? I’ll buy 117%!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:38 PM PST

    50hz to 60hz on Xbox 360

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:45 PM PST

    So I wanted to play some Hitman: Blood Money, which took a while to find and when I did I put it in my old trusty 360.

    However, the game would not run on 50hz, and with my HDMI in the settings option to change it wasn't there.

    Looked online, they said to swap to an old cable. Easy.

    Well no, because despite me having those, there's no port for the collosal plug, as I am using an internal hard drive 360.

    So, without my cables being a way out, what other options do I have?

    Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/IncenseDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Remedy tease new project and hint at possible Xbox Series X version of Control

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:45 PM PST

    State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Gameplay Trailer

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:40 PM PST

    Will the new xbox be worth it if i have a good pc [discussion]

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Hi everyone, i have been wanting to jump back into the xbox family because i loved my xbox 360. Although his gen ps4 killed it with their games and if i wanted to play a xbox game like halo i went to my PC.

    I want be apart of the new gen of xbox, but how will it work on game since i have a very good PC.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Shedled678
    [link] [comments]

    Do Xbox 360 unlocked achievements transfer over to Xbox One gamerscore?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:48 PM PST

    There are some Xbox 360 games that I wanted to play on my friend's 360 console. I know that 360 games that are backwards compatible on the XB1 (such as Red Dead Redemption 1) will unlock achievements and show up on your gamerscore on your XB1 system. I was wondering if achievements from 360 games that are NOT backwards compatible will still go towards your gamerscore on your XB1 account? Or will it only show up on your 360 gamerscore?

    submitted by /u/LovegoodSwift
    [link] [comments]

    I want a new headset, but with all of these different options and brands I don't know what to get. I just want a comfortable wireless headset that has a good battery life. or at the very least something better than my last pair. Do you guys have any recommendations better than this?:

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:42 PM PST

    How do you change your xbox love subscription to a different bank account?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Where can I find how many hours have I put into Game Pass (PC) games?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:48 AM PST

    So the only way I've been able to see the time I've spent playing games is -if they have achievements- being lucky enough and find that they list it in the achievements tab (E.g. Minecraft, Portal Bridge Constructor).

    But then there are others that either don't list it or don't have achievements at all. How would I go about finding how much time I've spent on them?

    submitted by /u/megajackdark
    [link] [comments]

    God I’m so sick of all the problems now

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Seriously I've had to spend almost as much as it cost me to get the Xbox on fixing problems. I've had to purchase 3 controller because 2 now have problems and 2 mics because both keep cutting out.

    It bothers me that $120 worth of official equipment all have cheap problems. One no longer connects and one has drift stick.

    Why can't they just add a dead zone to solve drift stick? Why can't they fix the connection problem so it doesn't go out anymore? Why can't they make Mics cut out every few minuets?

    Anybody else had problems like these recently?

    submitted by /u/_Podent_
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:07 PM PST

    Well i have a problem i cant receive invitation to a game or a group im not in not disburd mode

    submitted by /u/LeTrolleur35790
    [link] [comments]

    How to connect to school wifi need Help!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:57 AM PST

    I have an issue trying to connect to my school wifi which requires sign in user and password. So I connect my laptop to the wifi no problem then I have my laptop set to share connection with the ethernet port. But my xbox cant connect to xbox live. Any way I can make this work? There is no way to make a hard connection like eg: ethernet to the wall or whatever. Only wifi. There has to be a work around anyone have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/phantombuz
    [link] [comments]

    Too old to figure this out...

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:35 AM PST

    I have game data like checkpoints and whatnot for disc games saved to a profile on my Xbox 360. That profile is not connected to an email address or Xbox profile, strictly on the console. I signed up for Xbox live but didn't think to do it through that profile. How can I get those save points transferred onto my new Xbox live profile?

    submitted by /u/punderw0man
    [link] [comments]

    Somebody Explain

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:00 AM PST

    System Link for Black Ops 1 or 2

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Might not be the best place to ask but does anyone have any experience system linking Black Ops 1 or 2 on 360? We are trying to do a search and destroy drinking tourney next weekend and are trying to figure if we need 4 360's or if we can use two and system link and have have 2 players on each Xbox.

    Basically would we need 2 360's so we can have 2 players on each screen or would we need 4 360's because Black Ops 1 or 2 can only do 1 per screen.

    submitted by /u/Woe2TheUsurper
    [link] [comments]

    New Games Of Gold

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Call of Cthulhu and the original Star wars battlefront for Xbox are free now on the Xbox market place with games of gold!

    submitted by /u/bestfriendalex
    [link] [comments]

    Metal parts in the battery pack of an xbox controller I'm trying to fix. Can they be put back into the pack or should I just get a new battery pack altogether?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Happens the first time you open Tabs

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:04 PM PST

    How do i only hear the party and not the game in my headphones?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:19 AM PST

    I used headphones without the microphone at the front and they work fine but now I can’t use it What happend

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Two routers for your home possible?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:13 AM PST

    I have a 1200 netgear router/modem combo. The router is upstairs and the xbox is downstairs. Lately I have been having serious issues with online gaming with xbox. Been lagging way too much. I used a wifi extender but did not help too much. Has anyone use an extra router next to their xbox and hard wire it? Is this possible? There is a coax outlet dow stairs as well.

    submitted by /u/sugar_bear65
    [link] [comments]

    Latest batch of games to be leaving Game Pass soon

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:31 AM PST

    XBOX 360 game code work on XBOX ONE?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:30 AM PST

    My friend wants me to sell him any game from the black ops series and i have an xbox 360 game code for black ops 1 which i havent redeemed because i have already the game on disc and which i don't want to sell. He plays on XBOX One so i don't know if my XBOX 360 game code will work on his XBOX One.

    submitted by /u/InfernoImpreza
    [link] [comments]

    All apart cleaned the buttons putting black bumpers on new faceplate should be in tomorrow. (I made my current faceplate look rustic on purpose) getting a new for a second

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:59 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment