• Breaking News

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    Xbox - Quick look of how Halo MCC runs on iPhone via xcloud

    Xbox - Quick look of how Halo MCC runs on iPhone via xcloud


    Quick look of how Halo MCC runs on iPhone via xcloud

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:55 AM PST

    They literally took my money. Now what?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:15 PM PST

    First come first serve

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Just reported someone for abusive message and they messaged me from another account with my hometown and mother’s name

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:28 PM PST

    How has he done this?

    submitted by /u/Jayes123
    [link] [comments]

    First come first serve pt.2

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Need some people to play cod mordernwarfare with

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:21 PM PST

    My gt is trenthedankest

    submitted by /u/Yungnibba666420
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one x loud on modern warfare

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:58 PM PST

    My xbox one x is super loud on modern warfare while playing the map rust

    submitted by /u/brandonlee0901
    [link] [comments]

    Unexplained Xbox time

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:50 PM PST

    Hello! I haven't been on my Xbox for over a week. I recently looked at how much time I've been using Microsoft Products in my account. However, it shows me using 1 hour and a half of Xbox time today and some other time earlier this week which I know for a fact I was not on my Xbox today as well as other members of the household. It could be a bug, there is unexplained time on my PC too which I know is not valid. However, I have a feeling it might be an ex-friend logging into my account. I don't know for a fact if it's him, but if I find out today and there's no time any more then I'll have my conclusion. When I first added my account to the other Xbox I either made no restrictions or made the pin 0000. Either way, is there a way I can create a password prompt or remove my account from my friend's Xbox? If we ever do come back together I can always add my account back or undo the changes.

    submitted by /u/Jam10000
    [link] [comments]

    Just randomly got an achievement for a game I don’t own.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:49 PM PST

    I was just playing Sunset Overdrive when it said at the bottom I got an achievement. "First ones free" with the description "flipped over your first card". I thought it was a sunset overdrive thing but when I looked in my unlocked achievements it wasn't there, so I went to recent achievements and the achievement was from... Microsoft Solitaire Collection...? I don't own this game. Didn't know it existed. Never flipped a card. Wtf Microsoft?

    submitted by /u/Mysterygameboy
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t cancel xbox gold?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:38 PM PST

    So I had a 6 month subscription gifted to me, and it was set to expire on January 13th, 2020. When I went to cancel it on January 12th so I wouldn't be billed, it told me it had already tried to bill me on December 30th, 2019. Due to this, I'm unable to cancel my card and my subscription, so I can't buy a new membership (I want a one month one, not six). I contacted xbox support the day I tried to cancel it, and they said the charge would automatically be dropped in a couple of weeks. It hasn't been dropped. I went on today and contacted support again, they said to request a refund, but there's no way for me to do that as I waited too long. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/aptionia
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:48 PM PST

    I need help

    Yesterday I went on my Xbox and for some reason I wasn't signed, which was unusual but I didn't think any of it. Then I tried to sign in, and it said I needed internet connection. So I got to network settings and test my connection and it says everything is connected. I go back to try and sign in and it tells me I need connection. After several times of restarting my console, modem and router I discovered that I could sign in only when offline and once I connected to the internet, my Xbox signed me out. And once again I would try to sign in and it would tell me that I had no internet even though it said I did. Has this happened to anyone? Or does anyone have any suggestions? Any tips or tricks would be great, thanks.

    submitted by /u/nxmatti
    [link] [comments]

    Any help with the game "White Night"?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:42 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    I've recently been looking to buy the the game "White Night" for the Xbox, but unfortunately it's been delisted, and the only site that appears to still be selling Xbox codes for the game is GameStop (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/xbox-one/games/products/white-night/10120349.html&ved=2ahUKEwjc0Znd4tHnAhWKRMAKHaZyDUUQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3Q401sGLcB0Vjyqe6McMFQ&cshid=1581708346055). As I'm from the UK, the site is blocked and I'm unable to access it. I used a VPN to get onto the site and attempt to make the purchase, but at checkout they check your credit card details with the (fake American) address you give, and as my card's a UK card, the transaction gets cancelled every time. What I wanted to know was if anyone outside of the US had managed to purchase one of these codes from GameStop, and if so, how? Or is there anyone who's bought a code from a different site recently? I'd very much appreciated any help on this, as the game looks as though it would be one I would get a lot of enjoyment out of. Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/DramaticMortgage1
    [link] [comments]

    Please help the same email is linked with 2 different accounts.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:28 AM PST

    My Xbox 360 and Xbox One accounts use the same email yet they are not the same account, this is a problem because when I try to log in to my Xbox One account on stuff like the Xbox app it tries to log me into my Xbox 360 account which is not what I use anymore and I don't know how to fix it. I want it to log me into my Xbox one account, can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/XDEpicGamerMomentXD
    [link] [comments]

    18 Headlines and 5 Things You Need to Know about Warlords of New York | This Week on Xbox

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:02 PM PST

    I’m having such a hard time coming up with an Xbox gamer tag, any ideas would be much appreciated! I’m a girl if that makes any difference ����‍♀️

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Mixer: Strange Newsletter

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Hi,

    today i received a newsletter from Mixer about the new Amber etc...

    But i never used Mixer!

    When a people register the Microsoft Account with XBOX it's automatically register with Mixer?

    submitted by /u/Antigenone
    [link] [comments]

    Does deleting profiles from an xbox 360 delete the gamertag/XBL account as well?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:32 AM PST

    I've got an old xbox 360 that I'm parting ways with (it's staying in a house we'll be renting out, so might get it back one day), but I need to remove the profiles from it beforehand as the account I use for my xbox one as well as my brother's account are both still on there.

    So I'm wondering if the "delete profile" option in the storage settings will only remove just the 360's access to those accounts or if it will affect mine or my bro's XB1s as well? Or would I be best formatting the HDD (which I'd rather not do to save game data)?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/thomt94
    [link] [comments]

    Check out all of your Xbox Game Pass Quests in one place with TrueAchievements

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:45 AM PST

    Another code from me this time its game pass for 1 month, only new users can use this!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:46 AM PST

    Next Week on Xbox: New Games for February 18 to 21

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:44 AM PST

    I’m 16 years old and everything self-created gives me an error message like this. I can’t use my custom BO4 emblems anymore and can’t show off my calling cards because of this aswell. More in my comment, need help to fix this.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Here is a 14 day xbox gold trial for you guys!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:37 AM PST

    Announcing The Game Journalism Awards

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:51 AM PST

    Announcing The Game Journalism Awards. The Game Journalism Awards is a celebration of video game journalism in the form of a contest. Journalists, editors, and publications work diligently to report on the video game medium. They provide an invaluable service to the video game community, and these awards seek to recognize them for their work.

    The Game Journalism Awards is a contest to identify the best writing in the field. We will be awarding a journalist with a custom designed statue for Best Written Review in 2019. Each day, readers will vote on Twitter for their favorite submissions between three entries.

    Submissions for the contest are now open! Submitting an entry is free of charge and takes just a moment.

    Visit our website to learn more about the submission criteria and to enter the contest.

    Follow us on Twitter to vote for the entries.

    submitted by /u/GameJournalismAwards
    [link] [comments]

    Found a 1 month gold code and don't need it. Don't know if it still works but figured someone might need it.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:54 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment