• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    Xbox 360 - I had this happen back in the early days :(

    Xbox 360 - I had this happen back in the early days :(


    I had this happen back in the early days :(

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Wanted to relive some nostalgia. Got a 250 gb 360 plus games for 79 dollars.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Is it hard to find Guitar Hero equipment?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:13 PM PST

    How do you find GH equipment for 360 in 2020?

    submitted by /u/CapitalDetective
    [link] [comments]

    Let's leave aside load times: can an SSD be beneficial in a 360 for purposes of longevity?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:47 PM PST

    There's no moving parts like read heads to go kaput that way, right? That seems like you'd at least have some benefit in that regard.

    submitted by /u/SolidSonicTH
    [link] [comments]

    can someone help?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:29 PM PST

    im been having a mood to play some old GTA games...but when i tried to press the power Botton a red dot appeared in the middle and the fans went loud for few seconds then the console turned off.

    NOTICE: i have a black slim xbox 360.

    NOTICE 2: i used it a couple weeks ago...but the console gave me a "bad ventilation" alert and automatically turned off...but even though i changed the location of the console it still gives me same alert.

    submitted by /u/caveman_889
    [link] [comments]

    Is Xbox Live screwing up or is this a glitch?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:56 PM PST

    Hi. I just moved my Xbox 360 literal minutes ago from my living room to my bedroom, and my dashboard is messed up. It isn't a connection problem because I can see my friends and I can start parties, but it still says to connect to the internet on the dashboard. Any help? Edit: It just came out on the Xbox Support website that the dashboard was down, so this problem is solved.

    submitted by /u/Patriots6rings
    [link] [comments]

    I can't download legend of spyro to my Xbox 360

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:47 AM PST

    I can't download legend of spyro to my Xbox 360. I own the game digitally but it just fails

    any help it is downloading to a 2TB external hard drive

    submitted by /u/xxxx87
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a site that shows price history of games in the marketplace?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Sorry if this is a dumb question. But I recently found a site called xbdeals that shows the prices of XBO games and their price history over the past few months, allowing you to get a feel of when a game might go on sale again (or if it rarely ever will) and be notified when the price drops. I've tried to find something similar for 360 games but have been out of luck so far. Does such a site exist at all? I want to know how often GTA IV goes on sale.

    submitted by /u/aricley
    [link] [comments]

    Download resets after 79%

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Every time I try to download a game from my download history, I get up to 79% when my download resets back to 0%. I have tried resetting the caches and clearing my hard drive but nothing has worked thus far. I was just wondering if anyone knew a solution to this problem.

    submitted by /u/innspiredez
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 slim die size for pad

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:50 AM PST

    I'm replacing the dvd caddy in my slim and thought i should put a long term thermal solution for the cpu/gpu die.

    Should a 30x30 graphite pad work or will i need a 40x40 or order a larger pd and cut to size.

    submitted by /u/spikerman
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to connect this old Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer built in console hard drive? I have dlc on games that’s online store isnt active anymore.. only way of getting it is through this?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:49 AM PST

    Game download jumps from ~20-30% to around ~70% and back??

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:27 AM PST

    I've been downloading Skate 2 for about 4 hours now and it's been jumping from around 20 to 30% to somewhere around 70% and now it's back to 26%. I'm using a USB drive and wifi if that matters. I've never experienced this before. WTF is happening and how do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/antftwx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment